Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

No vote count because nothing's changed since last time.

~MOD NOTE:OFFICIAL PRODS FOR THESE TWO...

FA_Q2 ,Wake

Did you know that the name "Cityville" has nothing to do with that game by Zynga? It's true.

picturesquevillagesbiburyarlingtonrow-2132012-163925_panoramic.jpeg

Cityville has a section of the city that's called "Old World Europe". There are many woodland critters that live there. Pre-teens shoot rabbits with their B.B. guns...

Do scum usually hide. I am starting to lose interest here...not a very fun game when only 4 people actively participate.

Vote FA_Q2 At least house made up some sort of excuse for sidestepping his commitment.

Prod me when something needs to be done.

What are you talking about Rosie? I've barely interacted with you this game.

No, you are misreading.

I was asked to quote House being Scummy.

What he said TO you above is snotty/childish and he is the only one behaving that way in an otherwise adult game.

I quoted what he wrote to you. The quote is not meant from me to you.

Regards from Rosie

OFFICIAL PRODS FOR THESE TWO...
FA_Q2 ,Wake

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here's our two scum.

You're welcome.

Nah, Rosie is Aye's buddy.

Her chainsawing is blatant.
How so?

So far all I see rosie doing is being rosie.

There is nothing particularly anti town with rosie's play this tirme around particularly for her. her scum play is much different from what she is doing now.

And no red flags about Aye has been thrown up to you?
Does anyone think that Aye is Wolf's echo chamber?

LOL-If you only knew the history between us (game 2,3,5 in particular) you wouldn't be saying Aye sheeps me on anything.

No one is ringing any town bells for me this game. I think Aye is acting really weird if she's scum and I don't see the point to it for scum to behave that way. That's about all I can say on her right now.
Very aggressive and hostile. I am not used to that from Aye. It just seems scummy to me though.

At the very least it is anti-town.

FA_Q2 ,Wake

Here's our two scum.

You're welcome.
Are you the MOD? No, didn't think so.

Official my ass.

I am not scum either. Just because I have not felt the need to comment on the last twenty pages of this thread THAT DO NOT CONTAIN A ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO REAL ANALYSIS does not make me scum.

No one is saying anything of consequence right now. In 40 pages, almost nothing of consequence has been said at all.

About the only thing worth mention is the fact that Rosie has house pegged for an asinine reason and now House is asking his top scum pick to vote for Rosie because of it.

I don't read house as scum though for his other posts (typical House) and noting else Rosie has done seems scummy yet.

Very aggressive and hostile. I am not used to that from Aye. It just seems scummy to me though.

At the very least it is anti-town.

Typical scum response: use what someone else says, but change the words a little bit to make yourself believe it. Big Fail in that attempt! We all know scum has to make shit up and will attempt to use what others say for their posts.

I actually agree that there isn't enough going on in this game to really give an analysis of anyone. Let's just utility lynch Wake since there's a good chance he's scum and he has decided not to play anyway.

FA_Q2 ,Wake

Here's our two scum.

You're welcome.
Are you the MOD? No, didn't think so.

Official my ass.

I am not scum either. Just because I have not felt the need to comment on the last twenty pages of this thread THAT DO NOT CONTAIN A ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO REAL ANALYSIS does not make me scum.

No one is saying anything of consequence right now. In 40 pages, almost nothing of consequence has been said at all.

About the only thing worth mention is the fact that Rosie has house pegged for an asinine reason and now House is asking his top scum pick to vote for Rosie because of it.

I don't read house as scum though for his other posts (typical House) and noting else Rosie has done seems scummy yet.

So you're complaining about analysis or lack thereof and tournament doing anything to provide it. Seems like typical scum to complain about something tournament doing as well or at least anti town.

And wolf was responding to the official prod our moderator gave the post before. So it looks like you aren't even paying attention to the mod. Another scum sign.

Seriously I have no problem with a wake or fa lynch today.

I actually agree that there isn't enough going on in this game to really give an analysis of anyone. Let's just utility lynch Wake since there's a good chance he's scum and he has decided not to play anyway.

You want to lynch him without a claim?

You want to lynch him without a claim?

Nope, I want him to claim but how long should we wait for him to play? I think he's scum anyway but I'd switch to FA also.

And I completely agree that coming in here and complaining about the lack of anything to comment on and NOT providing something to comment on is scummy as fuck. So yeah, not liking that from FA.

When is day 1 over?

I saw we give wake twenty furs and if he doesn't respond proceed. He has already been prodded so he should say something at some point.

If he remains silent lynch. If he claims we focus on fa.

Forum List

Back