Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Btw if anyone disagrees with the time table let me know. I just assumed 24 hrs is good considering the prod

I'm good with the 24 hours.

I'd rather see someone who is actively scummy lynched over a PL.

There have been some points made against FA, why is it that push isn't being followed up on?

I'm spread very thin atm.

Have there been any unique claims lately?

Methinks we should lynch House, because he's a cunning dastard in general. :D

Asking for claims is what he did as scum last game.

I'm spread very thin atm.

Have there been any unique claims lately?

Methinks we should lynch House, because he's a cunning dastard in general. :D

Why would there be any claims? And no need to lynch House today.

Uh, curious.

Why not?

Is it true that you tend to get angry when Scum? Don't want to anger you in this game at all, but when you seemed angry earlier in this thread, it sorta sent up a teeny red flag. HRM...

Accusing me of being angry as scum when he knows I get angry as town and was already angry for being scumread for being nice so this is manipulative at best.

Wake

Do you intend to participate in this game or not? You have not put anything gameworthy out here for us yet, other than the one post I referred to yesterday morning (I think) where you appear to be playing your typical scum game. I intend to change my vote to you by the end of the day if you haven't made any other effort in this game.

You claim you are busy - so what! You aren't the only one. The rest of us can find time to post, and so can you. I do not mean fluff posts either.

Not really. No. Probably shouldn't have /inned.

If you get me to L1 and claim intent I'll claim. Otherwise I can't put the energy into the game when it's spent (can't think clearly after 12-hr shift).

Too bad Wake. Don't sign up if you can't play. PL worthy.

He's a utility lynch-A PL lynch that's likely to flip scum.

Not interested in a PL by any synonym it hides behind.

We have people who are actually playing a scummy game, and town is on track to give them a free pass in favor of a policy lynch?

Where are we, and how can I get back to Earth?

Not interested in a PL by any synonym it hides behind.

We have people who are actually playing a scummy game, and town is on track to give them a free pass in favor of a policy lynch?

Where are we, and how can I get back to Earth?
I think wolfsister would go after wake even if he were active. I think voting for him is a waste.

I don't blame you guys for wanting to vote me off. Just got no time. It sucks.

As for my Role PM, flavorwise it says I'm a tarot card reader and a psychic, from English Druids and Austrian Gypsies.

What I can do is, at any point in the game, is PM Lulz the name of any player and be told how many non-Town-aligned players are on that wagon. Can't really ask Lulz for clarification at this point, but if he could clarify this for me via PM it'd help, because the role PM is a bit vague. He does try to preemptively explain it in the PM, though. If I PM him "House,' for example, Lulz will tell me via PM how many anti-Town players are currently voting for House.

That's a pretty awesome ability there, too, if I may add.

So, like, if anyone dares try to unvote me right now, I'll take that as an act of fear by Scum.

PM'ing Lulz my name right now to learn which anti-Town members are voting me atm.

PM sent to Lulz. :p

(Faking out Scum is fun as hell.)

If you guys wait a bit we'll all learn which anti-Town players are voting for me.

Also, I have to wait a Night before using my ability the 2nd and final time.

I'll happily stay on your wagon Wake.

No one else unvote or you are claiming scum and so is anyone who hammers now.

Let's see where this goes.

Wake-Wolfsister77, RosieS, AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321 (L-1)

For reference. I'm happy to be checked out. I'd love to be cleared by this. Super powerful ability though. You can check your wagon for scum. Dayum........................that's better than a straight up cop.

So does wake have to tell the truth...can he lie about this 'ability?' Can he lie about the response?

You regained my interest. But how long is wake gonna draw this out?

Forum List

Back