Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Where do you get Aye and Wolfie being partners?

I think your case on Wolfsister is full-on moonlogic. Wolfie is town. Aye is scum as scum can be, however.

I don't know about her partner, could be wake.

Bad, bad, bad. I'm not scum, no matter how much you want me to be. Get over it and get on to hunting down the real scum in this game. You're wasting your time on me. Don't believe me? Then have scum NK me.

I ask again, where's the proof I'm scum, since you keep saying I am. Post it or shut the hell up about it. Got it? If so, good. If not, you'll only prove you are not good at hunting down anything when it's shown I'm town.

Anyone else notice the irony in this post? How many of us can be scum? According to Nutz, half of us are. The only ones not called scum in his 'list': Nutz, House, Wake, Avi.

You're not playing like Fire & Ice at all this game.

In that game, you were analyzing and asking questions to try to figure the game out. In this game, you are just trying to paint actions as scummy without inquiring as to the reasoning behind them and hardcore defending yourself.

This is D1 and you're not even the leading wagon, I see no reason why you should be so reactionary.

This isn't a previous game, House. New game, new everything. Not everyone is going to play as they have in previous games. Now, what does my response you quoted have to do with Nutz's whacked out list where he's calling half of us scum?

People don't flip their entire town playstyle like that, especially to a worse one.

Town Aye would have asked Nutz questions regarding their excessive scumread count, not jump on it as an easy excuse to paint them scummy.

You don't get to put words in my posts like that. You don't know what I'd say or think, so don't assume anything. Maybe YOU would have asked him about that, but that doesn't mean I would. By the way, why are you taking up for Nutz? Is it because he didn't call you out in that post and say you're scum? Why can't you let him respond to posts like that himself? Are you coaching him on how to reply to posts?

Damn you nailed me. I'm totally scum with Nutz.

The great Aye has scumhunted me. :udaman:

You didn't answer anything I asked.

House-Aye is one of the more active players in the game. I would rather lynch one of the hiders. Especially one who's very minimal posts rang scum to me.

I was scum once. In the second game. Where I was nasty to everyone, not just Wolf.

I was fighting the two other Scum at the time, who bussed me.

Scum ended up winning, but I didn't care.

I spent time in following games trying to get the main Scum who bussed me lynched.

When he was, I stopped stalking him.

I have no need to post reams since I am not manipulating anyone.

Manipulating others is scummy.

The things I have posted have been sensible and game-directed, not personality directed.

Except for saying House is being snotty - which reads him Scum to me

Regards from Rosie

House being abrasive, snotty, however you want to word it is a towntell. He's also aggressive and in your face as town. If he was being appeasy and trying to blend in with everyone and being agreeable, then you'd have your scum House.

That said, meta is easily manipulated. I still don't think he's scum.

House being abrasive, snotty, however you want to word it is a towntell. He's also aggressive and in your face as town. If he was being appeasy and trying to blend in with everyone and being agreeable, then you'd have your scum House.

I am not using "snotty" as equivalent to aggro.

How he responded to Avatar is every bit as childish as anything Nutz is pulling.

The difference being is Nutz is typically snotty while House is not.

Regards from Rosie

House-Aye is one of the more active players in the game. I would rather lynch one of the hiders. Especially one who's very minimal posts rang scum to me.

Activity is not proof of innocence, and active scum is more detrimental to town than lurker scum.

I am not using "snotty" as equivalent to aggro.

How he responded to Avatar is every bit as childish as anything Nutz is pulling.

The difference being is Nutz is typically snotty while House is not.

Regards from Rosie

You don't know me at all, Rosie.

I think your case on Wolfsister is full-on moonlogic. Wolfie is town. Aye is scum as scum can be, however.

Bad, bad, bad. I'm not scum, no matter how much you want me to be. Get over it and get on to hunting down the real scum in this game. You're wasting your time on me. Don't believe me? Then have scum NK me.

I ask again, where's the proof I'm scum, since you keep saying I am. Post it or shut the hell up about it. Got it? If so, good. If not, you'll only prove you are not good at hunting down anything when it's shown I'm town.

Want to lynch Rosie with me, then? Her trying to manipulate my playstyle to sell me as scum is pinging my scumdar. It's pretty obvious with anybody that has played with me either here or over on MS that this is my typical town game, a fact she seems ignorant of.

Activity is not proof of innocence, and active scum is more detrimental to town than lurker scum.

Keep beating that drum, 'cause eventually, you'll be the only one to hear it.

funny-picture-invisible-bongo-drums.jpg

Want to lynch Rosie with me, then? Her trying to manipulate my playstyle to sell me as scum is pinging my scumdar. It's pretty obvious with anybody that has played with me either here or over on MS that this is my typical town game, a fact she seems ignorant of.

I see snotty behavior and I see OMGUS from House, which I have not pulled on anyone.

Like I said, being manipulative is scummy.

And House, for those who read, is Scummiest.

Regards from Rosie

I see snotty behavior and I see OMGUS from House, which I have not pulled on anyone.

Regards from Rosie

If anybody actually buys into your bullshit I'll just self-hammer. You're being willfully ignorant.

Regards from Rosie

No he's not and being snotty is very typical of House as town. Did you read game 6 for example? Also, compare that to game 5 when he was scum. How is he being manipulative? Do you have examples?

Regards from Rosie

If anybody actually buys into your bullshit I'll just self-hammer. You're being willfully ignorant.

Are you even within hammer range? I don't buy Rosie's argument at all. Just relax.

Regards from Rosie

No he's not and being snotty is very typical of House as town. Did you read game 6 for example? Also, compare that to game 5 when he was scum. How is he being manipulative? Do you have examples?

I was IN those games, of course I read them.

I was the one who told House then - and now - that I am immune to him.

Wasn't me he tried to buddy. It was someone else who fell for his manipulative BS

Remember who did? I remember that all too well.

And note - neither Aye nor myself are falling for it in this game.

This is my post of example.

Regards from Rosie

Duh-Sorry Rosie, I totally forgot you were in both games. LOL

I am not falling for anything from House. I've played with him offsite in several games and also because of game 5 I'm more familiar with his playstyle than others in this game. I don't see his scum game anywhere. I don't even see manipulation from him. I see active scumhunting. If you see something that I am missing, please quote it to me so I can judge it for myself.

Aye is reactionary, fake (??!!??11) and hyperdefensive.

And to Avatar:

As long as you continue making the same say nothing posts, I'll continue responding with the same post # that addresses the point that was already discussed long ago.

Snotty and snide.

The only one being so, as well - so there being no need for it in a more adult game makes childishness even worse.

Attack the play, not the player.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie-I don't want to spend the whole game sticking up for House. That's his job, not mine. But I don't see anything you described as beyond acceptable levels of speaking to each other, especially in a game like this where we are accusing each other of various evil things. If he would of called Aye a bitch or Avi an asshole, he'd be in the wrong. I still don't see how anything you described makes him scum. Calling someone reactionary, fake, or defensive is all within the boundaries of the game because scum will be all those things in a game-fake emotion, fake reads, etc. defensive and reactionary could be either town or scum.

Forum List

Back