Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Avatar...not leaning one way or another.
Rosie - I lean more towards scum, but not far enough focus on.
FAQ2 - Scummy - seems to be hiding
Aye - Scummier.
Wolfsister - Scum.

Anyone else notice the irony in this post? How many of us can be scum? According to Nutz, half of us are. The only ones not called scum in his 'list': Nutz, House, Wake, Avi.
Process of elimination...everyone is a level of scum until they convince me otherwise.

Aye - Scummier.
Wolfsister - Scum.

Anyone else notice the irony in this post? How many of us can be scum? According to Nutz, half of us are. The only ones not called scum in his 'list': Nutz, House, Wake, Avi.

You're not playing like Fire & Ice at all this game.

In that game, you were analyzing and asking questions to try to figure the game out. In this game, you are just trying to paint actions as scummy without inquiring as to the reasoning behind them and hardcore defending yourself.

This is D1 and you're not even the leading wagon, I see no reason why you should be so reactionary.

This isn't a previous game, House. New game, new everything. Not everyone is going to play as they have in previous games. Now, what does my response you quoted have to do with Nutz's whacked out list where he's calling half of us scum?

People don't flip their entire town playstyle like that, especially to a worse one.

Town Aye would have asked Nutz questions regarding their excessive scumread count, not jump on it as an easy excuse to paint them scummy.

You don't get to put words in my posts like that. You don't know what I'd say or think, so don't assume anything. Maybe YOU would have asked him about that, but that doesn't mean I would. By the way, why are you taking up for Nutz? Is it because he didn't call you out in that post and say you're scum? Why can't you let him respond to posts like that himself? Are you coaching him on how to reply to posts?
Have you noticed Aye and wolf are connected at the hip with their reads and criticism of any read I make that involves one or the other?

Notice how they are BOTH now trying to point their [scummy] fingers in my direction?

Have you noticed Aye and wolf are connected at the hip with their reads and criticism of any read I make that involves one or the other?

Notice how they are BOTH now trying to point their [scummy] fingers in my direction?

If you really think I'd be so stupid as scum, to buddy up to my scumbuddy, then you severely underestimate me and you need to do some serious reading on how to play the game cuz you don't have a clue.

If you really think I'd be so stupid as scum, to buddy up to my scumbuddy, then you severely underestimate me and you need to do some serious reading on how to play the game cuz you don't have a clue.
You are right...I may be overestimating your ability to be a deceptive scum.

Aye - Scummier.
Wolfsister - Scum.

he is right about me not being scum but he is a newb may as well give him some time to get his game legs

What if he is scum and we leave him alone because he's new?

I only plan to leave him be day 1. If I think he is scum later on or scum slips he is fair game

Aye - Scummier.
Wolfsister - Scum.

he is right about me not being scum but he is a newb may as well give him some time to get his game legs

If I were scum...I would try to paint that picture too!

House, besides Wake, who do you lean scummy. Aye and her partner, Wolf? What about Avi?

You're so far offbase here it isn't funny; it's more along the lines of being pathetic. Why are running to House now? Do you intend to mirror whatever he says and who he votes for?

Yes, because if I was the scum you think I was, and you thought I'd mirror everything my scumbuddy does so that all fingers point at that person or me if one us flips, then I would deserve to lose.

Aye - Scummier.
Wolfsister - Scum.

If I were scum...I would try to paint that picture too!

House, besides Wake, who do you lean scummy. Aye and her partner, Wolf? What about Avi?

You're so far offbase here it isn't funny; it's more along the lines of being pathetic. Why are running to House now? Do you intend to mirror whatever he says and who he votes for?
I am just trying to get House's opinion. I am curious if he is gonna give the same BS answers in an effort to control the game or if he is gonna say what he really thinks.

Yes, because if I was the scum you think I was, and you thought I'd mirror everything my scumbuddy does so that all fingers point at that person or me if one us flips, then I would deserve to lose.
So basically, you are saying that you are easy to see through and only use conventional strategy techniques.

So basically, you are saying that you are easy to see through and only use conventional strategy techniques.

No, I'm saying I know how to play this game.

You aren't going to be able to mislynch me.

This is the last time I tell you that before I start ignoring you.

Cleanest-Cities-In-The-World-2.-Adelaide-Australia-500x282.jpg

In case you haven't realized, todays theme is an emphasis on how beautiful Cityville is. Other possible themes include, things to do and places to see, interesting statistics, and specific factors that make Cityville such an interesting place.

Vote Count~1.8
Wolfsister77-Nutz (L-4)
Nutz-
Wake-Wolfsister77, RosieS, AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321 (L-1)
AyeCan'tSeeYou-FA_Q2, House (L-3)
House-
FA_Q2-
RosieS-

Not Voting: Wake,
With 8 Alive It's 5 to Lynch
Deadline is: Thursday, February 19th @8pm

MOD NOTE: Jalepeno Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Dinner

So who is your vote, outside of Wake?

So who is your vote, outside of Wake?

FA or Rosie

If House is too busy to play, shouldn't he contact the mod?

You mean Wake? Wake should replace out if he can't play.
Sorry, it seems as if they are both obsessed with that stupid show...but yeah...since he is claiming he has no time, should administration step in or is that a valid strategy (albeit, that strategy is akin to being a lousy rat or canadian).

You mean Wake? Wake should replace out if he can't play.
Sorry, it seems as if they are both obsessed with that stupid show...but yeah...since he is claiming he has no time, should administration step in or is that a valid strategy (albeit, that strategy is akin to being a lousy rat or canadian).

Mods will prod someone after 48 hours of inactivity (that varies according to mod) by PMing them and telling them to post. If they don't post within 24 hours of that or are prodded 3 times-they are force replaced.

Forum List

Back