Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

PM sent to Lulz. :p

(Faking out Scum is fun as hell.)

If you guys wait a bit we'll all learn which anti-Town players are voting for me.

Also, I have to wait a Night before using my ability the 2nd and final time.

wouldn't you psych them out better if you pmed the requested, then tell everyone what it does. And then wait to see the reaction before you announce that you are going to do it?

If we lynch FA and have Wake look at that wagon I want to be on that wagon because I want to be checked.

But I want confirmation of that before I jump off this one because I want to be checked on this on otherwise.

Also, Wake I want to be on any wagon you check so if you use it again after FA and I'm around, I want to be on the wagon. I want to be checked more than once if possible.

That way if I'm on a wagon that is checked twice, maybe I can have some peace from stupid scumreads and people can concentrate on finding actual scum cuz it sure as hell isn't me.

If you guys wait a bit we'll all learn which anti-Town players are voting for me.

wouldn't you psych them out better if you pmed the requested, then tell everyone what it does. And then wait to see the reaction before you announce that you are going to do it?

Considering he was already at L-1, I can understand his rush to get the claim out there before he got hammered.

Seriously Avi, this isn't rocket science.

Ya know...he said he didn't have time to play...and now all of a sudden he is trying to add value to his presence when pressured.

Has wae ever mod'd a game?

Reading the wiki, it looks like the player has to be hammered for a Sensor to work.

If that is true, Wake can't sensor his own wagon, because he'll get his results too late if he's hammered.

I say we lynch FA and have Wake sensor that wagon.

can a sensor change the wagon after he has sent a pm?

And why would wolfsister put so much stock in this claim?

Have you noticed that the only time Aye pops in is when I mention her. I think she wants me to ask her out on a date.

You like Asian-Hungarian fusion food, Aye?

55063771.jpg
So you are saying you want to go to a Hookah bar or a rendez-vous to CO.

Dude, I spent right at 150 for me and 2 of my kids on Valentine's Day for dinner. We usually do that every other week, sometimes every week (especially if I don't want to cook on the weekend). Are you up to paying at least that much?

f6b505ce3c68a85dba6ad907d5e0df909b69a8daede9b939b489fd8db0259829.jpg

Have you noticed that the only time Aye pops in is when I mention her. I think she wants me to ask her out on a date.

55063771.jpg

Dude, I spent right at 150 for me and 2 of my kids on Valentine's Day for dinner. We usually do that every other week, sometimes every week (especially if I don't want to cook on the weekend). Are you up to paying at least that much?

Are you worth that much...or more? You shouldn't limit yourself.

Ya know...he said he didn't have time to play...and now all of a sudden he is trying to add value to his presence when pressured.

OMG, Dude! You haven't looked in the Mafia part of this forum have you?

Yes, Wake has been the mod of many games here.

55063771.jpg

Question is, can you afford me?

Considering he was already at L-1, I can understand his rush to get the claim out there before he got hammered.

Seriously Avi, this isn't rocket science.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough in this game to do that, but you make a good point

unvote

So no one hammers

This.

Wake is actually the reason we have this forum, IIRC.

I as questions so you can ponder the answer yourself.

55063771.jpg

Question is, can you afford me?
If you are as angelic as I think...I sure would try. :lol:

This.

Wake is actually the reason we have this forum, IIRC.
I know...I remember when he first introduced the game and everyone was crying on the forum that they couldn't put him on ignore because of his "mod" status.

Forum List

Back