Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

If Avi were to hide behind me tonight and scum aims for me, we'll be down 2 townies. Just wanted to make sure ya'll are aware of that.

-lynch me today, I'll flip town-tell Avi he has to hide behind Aye

-if he dies, that means Aye is scum and Rosie is town and you lynch Aye then

-if he's alive, that means he's lying because I'll be dead and flipped town and Aye and Rosie will have proven to be town and he's fakeclaiming scum who should be lynched

-if the game doesn't end in a town win with the lynch of scum with the above plan, you lynch FA for the 3rd and town will win

Shit!! But if there's 3 and you mislynch me that's an automatic town loss. Crap!! Here I thought I had the perfect plan.

And lynching town sucks because another town will die overnight. There will be 4 left the next day and either an auto scum win or 1 scum left and no offense but an active strong town player would help.

I really think Avi is lying!!

If Avi were to hide behind me tonight and scum aims for me, we'll be down 2 townies. Just wanted to make sure ya'll are aware of that.

Not really because if I die and flip town and Avi is telling the truth, then Rosie is also town and he knows your scum then and can either hide behind you to prove it or he will be shot tonight, effectively proving it one way or another. The only problem is that will take out me and Avi if we are both town and town will be down to either an auto lose or 3 town and one scum because if the game continues then, there absolutely will be only one scum alive and then they can lynch you or Avi if he's alive.

This may sound confusing but it isn't if everyone just thinks it out carefully.

I'm town, so if Avi isn't lying about his ability and using it on Rosie, that would leave FA.

Avatar4321 Would you be willing to hide behind me tonight?

I'm town, so if Avi isn't lying about his ability and using it on Rosie, that would leave FA.

See if you are town willing to be hidden behind and I'm town willing to be lynched, then Avi is lying but I don't want to lynch him in case he's being truthful and if scum kills you, they kill Avi.

There is ONE scum on Wake's wagon.

Avi is lying.

From the wiki: The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider. Alternatively, if the Hider's target gets killed overNight, the Hider will die too.

I would be NK'd, along with Avi (if he's town), if I'm scums target.

Alternatively, We could NL and let Avi hide behind Aye and see what happens without lynching a townie but something tells me scum would leave me, Avi would be alive if he's lying and he'd just pin it on me, lynch me for the loss.

Yep, you either have to lynch me or Avi today.

Do one or the other and read my posts to figure out how to win. Hope there aren't 3 scum and only 2.

From the wiki: The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider. Alternatively, if the Hider's target gets killed overNight, the Hider will die too.

I would be NK'd, along with Avi (if he's town), if I'm scums target.

This isn't going to happen because if I'm lynched I will flip town, if Avi is telling the truth Rosie is town, then that means he knows that you are scum.

This isn't going to happen if you guys lynch me.

I'm more than willing to be Avi's target tonight. In fact, I want him to do that.

Scum can target me. If he's scum, I'll be the only NK.

Wolf would not be saying to go ahead and lynch her if she had a PR.

Aye and Nutz can't claim if one or both have a PR. That yells to Scum to come kill them.

So FA needs to tell everyone that he is Town and why.

That would help to persuade me that Avi is Scum.

If Avi is Scum he already knew for a fact I was Town anyway.

Regards from Rosie

I'm more than willing to be Avi's target tonight. In fact, I want him to do that.

Scum can target me. If he's scum, I'll be the only NK.

OK, This tells me Avi is lying because we are both willing to be sacrificed.

Also, scum won't shoot you if Avi is scum because he won't be hiding behind you because he won't be a hider.

Anyway, I think if everyone goes through the posts they can figure out it needs to be me or Avi for the lynch today and we have to really hope there aren't 3 scum.

Wolf would not be saying to go ahead and lynch her if she had a PR.

Aye and Nutz can't claim if one or both have a PR. That yells to Scum to come kill them.

So FA needs to tell everyone that he is Town and why.

That would help to persuade me that Avi is Scum.

If Avi is Scum he already knew for a fact I was Town anyway.

Regards from Rosie

If it wins the game for town, I'd sacrifice myself even if I had an ability. I've done it before. We should not be telling scum if I have one or not unless I'm for sure the lynch today.

Why do I feel like I am playing a poker game where 2's 3's 4's and 5's are all wild.

There is no safe bet...please just put FA on L-1

Why do I feel like I am playing a poker game where 2's 3's 4's and 5's are all wild.

There is no safe bet...please just put FA on L-1

You could be the Joker in the deck for all we know.

I am not asking for a lynch...I am asking for someone to put FA at L-1. See his response (there will be none because he knows remaining silent will just allow more over thinking).

I don't want to force a claim from someone off the wagon when there is definitely scum on it.

Lynch me, when I flip town, Avi will know Aye is scum or he'll be lying, fakeclaiming scum himself and town can lynch one of these two. If Avi is alive tomorrow, he's scum. If he's dead and Aye is alive, she's scum.

Lynch one of them and win.

If there's 3 then we are screwed.

I'll hammer myself at L-1. If you guys can think of a better way, do it but I can't.

Avi, was your ability modified in any way?

Forum List

Back