OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This is the place to discuss the speech and immediate aftermath. I will post a separate Official thread for all of the 183 Dem rebuttals.... PLEASE USE these threads and do not create new ones.. I will unlock 10minutes ahead of the scheduled events..

Mods: Please bump and delete the bump threads. Thanks.

Last edited:
Watch on C-SPAN...you get to watch the House chamber fill up with crooks.

Additionally, you get to watch what happens before the speech. The First Lady has arrived. The President has yet to leave the White House.

8:45 EST

Last edited:
Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...
A grown ass man peddling the type of shit that daytime dramas are made of.

How embarrassing
He's likely only a little older than the child in your avatar.
He strikes me as an old foggey

Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...

Melania doesn't care about Donald tumbling with any sluts. After all, she was one of them once. Anyways, she popped out Barron so she has insurance in case the pre-nup ever comes into play. She doesn't have to listen to him anymore.

Forum List

Back