OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

President Trump began the night saying "Good Evening My Fellow Americans."

This has left democrats triggered and demanding impeachment. democrats find nothing good and don't identify as American,

The President is praising a USCG hero who risked her life to save people in Texas during hurricane Rarvey, leaving democrats triggered and demanding impeachement.

Now he has praised Scalise, further leaving the democrats triggered and outraged.

The President is praising a USCG hero who risked her life to save people in Texas during hurricane Rarvey, leaving democrats triggered and demanding impeachement.

Now he has praised Scalise, further leaving the democrats triggered and outraged.

But yet they all stood for both. When did we have a hurricane Rarvey?

Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...

Melania doesn't care about Donald tumbling with any sluts. After all, she was one of them once. Anyways, she popped out Barron so she has insurance in case the pre-nup ever comes into play. She doesn't have to listen to him anymore.

Yup, she has the little Prince for...negotiations...smart.

Trump has called for unity, democrats are seething with hatred. We have the lowest black unemployment in history, democrats are near violence in their outrage.

Have you seen the chart? The Black unemployment has only continued to decrease at the same levels it has for years prior to Trump.

Trump has called for unity, democrats are seething with hatred. We have the lowest black unemployment in history, democrats are near violence in their outrage.

Have you seen the chart? The Black unemployment has only continued to decrease at the same levels it has for years prior to Trump.
And don't forget Trump called the same numbers he's using fake for the last several years.

But yet they all stood for both. When did we have a hurricane Rarvey?

I suppose you view the Scalise situation as a democrat job half done?

Now the president is pointing out how the vile and cruel tax on the poorest Americans under Obama's fascist care, democrats are frothing...

Forum List

Back