Official Who Ignored Request for Water During Maui Inferno: 'Water Requires Conversations Around Equity'

They held a press conference and asked a civil defence type guy why they did not use the sirens usually reserved for tsunamis.

I swear the guy stood there and said he was afraid they would try to move to high ground and into the fire!

I know they are all dems but are they really saying that they are that stupid?
As if people didn't know that fire goes uphill faster. Especially when most people there live within spitting distance from the ocean.

They held a press conference and asked a civil defence type guy why they did not use the sirens usually reserved for tsunamis.

I swear the guy stood there and said he was afraid they would try to move to high ground and into the fire!

I know they are all dems but are they really saying that they are that stupid?
No. He would not say something that dumb...

Tell me you are bullshitting me.

Leftism on full display. Hawaiians get everything they deserve for voting Democrat on everything.
Only God knows how many were burned alive because of his wokeness.

During the inferno that devastated part of the island of Maui, wiping entire towns off the map and possibly killing more than a thousand people (once a full assessment can be made), people on Maui begged state officials to allow West Maui stream water to be diverted to fill up reservoirs for firefighting. That request went to M. Kaleo Manuel, Deputy Director of Hawaii's Commission on Water Resource Management, and he delayed approval of that water for five hours - five hours in which the once-contained fire exploded. By the time the approval was received, workers were unable to reach the siphon release so that the water could be diverted. Now we're learning that Manuel, an Obama Foundation Leader for the Asia Pacific Region, is a climate change activist and DEI devotee who's said, "Like, we can share [water], but it requires true conversations about equity."

Completely agree - you vote for the insane - you get insanity.
Ask Chicago

Nah, the pineapple eaters never saw a grift that they did not want a cut of.

The more I find out the less empathy I have for them.

Sort of reminds you of Hitler refusing to release the four Panzer divisions on D-Day.
I have read that there is not much love for the white man from other cultures. The Hawaii Senator Maize has proven that. And she may be more Asian.

Shit like that needs to live with its own kind. Normal, productive people should not be required to participate in the mental illness of a shit-eating rodent like that.

In general, fuck 'em, they got what they voted for... and the spectacle of their stuttering shit clown lounging on a beach 5,000 miles away while the island turns into an inferno is just delicious.

It took 8 fucking days to wake up their demented shut-in.... he's doesn't even know the name of the island - he keeps calling it "the island that's on fire".... and that's one of the few states he didn't have to steal! :laughing0301:

Nah, the pineapple eaters never saw a grift that they did not want a cut of.

The more I find out the less empathy I have for them.

Sort of reminds you of Hitler refusing to release the four Panzer divisions on D-Day.
:fu:

keep voting for the same cancer, and you get this shat.this is all a libturd problem

see the media not asking questions???

every libturd on this board is responsible for these policies

The fires aren’t even out yet and no investigation has been done as to what went wrong but you’re willing to blame the Democrats right off the hop.

Party over country every fucking time.

This is why your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. You’re far more interested in blaming Democrats than you are in solving problems.

How is that power grid doing in Texas? How many people did Greg Abbott fry this week?

The fires aren’t even out yet and no investigation has been done as to what went wrong but you’re willing to blame the Democrats right off the hop.

Hawaii is a Democrat state duh

Brains over brainless every fucking time.

This is why your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. You’re far more interested in blaming Democrats than you are in solving problems.

Our country is just fine.

You're the one who has Austin Powers for a leader.

How is that power grid doing in Texas? How many people did Greg Abbott fry this week?

How many people did the leftards kill in Hawaii? Do we know yet?

It was 111 in Cowtown today and will be 113 tomorrow. We haven't had any power outages since that manufactured break down 2 winters ago. Besides, everyone in my neck of the woods has generators. Stay cool!

Forum List

Back