Officials: Biden Campaign Event Canceled In Texas After President trump Supporters Surround Bus

Don't Mess With Texas.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Yeah who Texans were such a drama queens over a bus driving on a public highway?
The thing is...it's boring in Texas..out on the plain--messing with the bus is most fun these guys have seen in a long time!

The bus should have continued to Austin..they like-em some Biden there!

You dumb fucking commie, Austin is deep blue and is in the TX Hill Country. And you wonder why we call you idiots low information voters. LMAO

You dumb fucking Trumphead, I know that..which is why the bus should have stopped there--not that knowing anything about Texas is all that important..to me.

I do wonder..given the extensive history of your ignorance that's on constant display. For example, you wouldn't know a 'commie' if you stepped on one.

What are you losers going to do when your tin God loses?
Jesus people. This was a violent act and an attack on democracy. And you folks and Trump encourage it

Of course, no one is saying that the criminals who attacked the Biden campaign bus are representative of all Trump supporters.

One can say, however, that the reprehensible, wrongheaded downplaying of the attack is typical of most, if not all, Trump supporters.
Downplaying?

Trumpers on this thread are CHEERING
No one was attacked, dumbshit.

Don't Mess With Texas.

Yeah who Texans were such a drama queens over a bus driving on a public highway?
The thing is...it's boring in Texas..out on the plain--messing with the bus is most fun these guys have seen in a long time!

You dumb fucking commie, Austin is deep blue and is in the TX Hill Country. And you wonder why we call you idiots low information voters. LMAO

You dumb fucking Trumphead, I know that..which is why the bus should have stopped there--not that knowing anything about Texas is all that important..to me.

I do wonder..given the extensive history of your ignorance that's on constant display. For example, you wouldn't know a 'commie' if you stepped on one.

Jesus people. This was a violent act and an attack on democracy. And you folks and Trump encourage it
Yes, I do encourage people to heckle Biden and his sleazy supporters. There was no attack. That's Dim propaganda.

Don't Mess With Texas.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Trump is losing. This isn't something a winning campaign would ever do.

Losers gonna lose.
How can Trump be losing?

His support among blacks UP
His support among hispanics UP
This MAGA-hatter THUG behavior is getting dangerous. LOCK "EM UP!! :mad:

They didn't commit any crimes idgit................

Don't Mess With Texas.

This wasn't a violent act---maybe you need to start looking up words in the dictionary.

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

Weird how some guy tweets out that they are armed and rammed the bus...............but there is no video of either.

Tell us all about it...dumbass.
The difference is that the thugs are applauded and encouraged by Trump.

STFU, dumbass.

Stand down and stand by....oh wait, that was Trump to a bunch of violent thugs.

Great, be a drama queen.

Reading this thread, the Drama is on you. Or maybe Trump and QAnon has so infested your brains that you no longer relate to common decency and civil society.

When you have a corrupt bully for a president, encouraging bully tactics, it’s no surprise. Hell, the closer we get to the election the more cries for shooting the opposition, intimidating voters, and armed revolution if your candidate loses.

Drama? Nutters. Fanaticism. UNAMERICAN behavior.

We are going to see Deplorables and their badass guns at polling places in droves on Tuesday. I fear the worst.

And we'll see liberals wetting their diapers.

Don't Mess With Texas.

Thank you. The replies in this thread are just disgusting.

The actions by these trump people can get someone hurt or killed.

This shouldn't be legal or tolerated. Much less cheered by anyone.

Yet here we have people who claim to be pro life, who claim to love law and order, who claim to love liberty, freedom and America, cheering on people who are putting other people in jeopardy only because they have a different view.

There is no low too low for these people.

I'm ashamed we have such people in our nation.

Don't Mess With Texas.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Trump is losing. This isn't something a winning campaign would ever do.

Losers gonna lose.
How can Trump be losing?

Correct, they just don't like us taking up their tactics.

Don't Mess With Texas.

Losers gonna lose.
How can Trump be losing?

Sorry, it's a crime to surround a bus and slow it down to 20 MPH. Tailgating is also a crime. There were a couple of TrumpyTards following at 1-2 feet.

Last edited:
Don't Mess With Texas.

Thank you. The replies in this thread are just disgusting.

The actions by these trump people can get someone hurt or killed.

This shouldn't be legal or tolerated. Much less cheered by anyone.

Yet here we have people who claim to be pro life, who claim to love law and order, who claim to love liberty, freedom and America, cheering on people who are putting other people in jeopardy only because they have a different view.

There is no low too low for these people.

I'm ashamed we have such people in our nation.
Oh but only if it happened that way
No bus was impeded, stopped, stoned , vandalized with occupants dragged out and fearing for their lives
That’s scum slime liberal tactics.

Don't Mess With Texas.

Losers gonna lose.
How can Trump be losing?

Sorry, it's a crime to surround a bus and slow it down to 20 MPH.

They could have just stopped traffic, just like you commies have been doing for months. There's a Trump caravan in Houston today, there will be thousands of vehicles there. Of course the left wing propaganda media will ignore it, as usual.

ElwcmxFXUAExaYu

maybe they're angry with Biden's position on busing?

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

Blob supporters crave violence. Probably a smart thing to do is cancelling it. I expect there to be a lot of violence on election day out west. As polls close in the east and if the blob is looking like he is going to lose...
I haven't heard you denounce antifa and black lives matter and their violence. Anyway nothing violent has happened to Biden. Go put your vagina hat on and go yell at the sky. It will make you feel better.
I denounce all violence.
Then why try to play one side of it like you do ??

Blob supporters crave violence. Probably a smart thing to do is cancelling it. I expect there to be a lot of violence on election day out west. As polls close in the east and if the blob is looking like he is going to lose...
I haven't heard you denounce antifa and black lives matter and their violence. Anyway nothing violent has happened to Biden. Go put your vagina hat on and go yell at the sky. It will make you feel better.
I denounce all violence.
Then why try to play one side of it like you do ??
That does not happen

Forum List

Back