Oh, how the Republican party has changed

Oh, how the Republican party has changed.

Cry us a river, Fudd, then get Covid, suck it up, roll over and spit up green pea vomit in your death throws.
I have been vaccinated.
I bet you have. I wonder with what?

Most the idiots in your camp make a political statement by not getting vaccinated putting many children and vulnerable people at risk of death.
A political statement? Asshole, no one is getting put at any risk but you. Its my fucking body and I'll do with it as I damn well please. If you're too fucking scared, stay in your god damn house and ROT.
Whoa, toofreak is a very angry human. And an extremely stupid person. No matter what you do with your body you have a rotten brain. Nothing you can do about that.

Based on whose intelligence reporting?

Well, Clinton was President, so ...........

Wow.

I know.......

CLINTON: Good evening.

Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

It's weird that he never started a war over it. Iraq also used to have a WMD program.

Protecting social security and medicare should be high priorities of any party that is interested in america.

The post belongs in the history forum but it is further evidence of how the left continues to behave like losers. What ever happened to old Joe?

Eisenhower would be an anathema to this “Grand Old Party”….
Yep. And...
10344FE_PR_090401pastpresent_reagantip.jpg

Has anyone noticed? Republicans here won't talk about their own party. Of course, that is true of the Republican leadership as well. Here are some reasons why.

To Vladimir Putin's delight, President Trump managed to alienate every member of NATO and G-7, our traditional allies and trading partners.

To Putin's delight, in July 2018, President Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted Putin's word at Helsinki. "My people came to me. Dan Coats came to me, and some others," Trump said. "They said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Leading a press conference during the height of the pandemic, President Trump suggested injections of disinfectant to kill off the virus attacking the body.

Not surprisingly, on November 3, President Trump lost his bid for another term by a whopping seven million votes. Trump began his "Big Lie" promotion that persists to this day. Most of the uninformed, intelligence challenged members of his cult believe him. The 17-19 May Reuters/Ipsos national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the “true president.”

In December Trump began a campaign inviting far right extremist groups loyal to him to the capital on Jan. 6. On Jan. 6, Trump incited an insurrection, urging the extremists to void the results of the election. Our capitol was invaded and ransacked. Five were killed.

The Republican Senate killed a bill to create a bipartisan commission to look into Jan. 6.

Republicans downplayed the insurrection, claiming the attackers were tourists who "stayed between the ropes."

Republicans offered a new theory regarding the Jan. 6 insurrection. According to Fox News and Tucker Carlson, the FBI is responsible for the insurrection.

Also, from Fox News, we hear they think Biden is nuts. Of course, this comes directly from Trump and his doctor. "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities," Fox News.

Basically, though, Republicans just don't want to talk about Trump and the insurrection he incited. They want to talk about Biden's acuity and the Critical Race Theory. Senator Ted Cruz just gave a rousing speech claiming the Critical Race Theory, which is basically the teaching of American history, is as racist as the KKK.

Texas was a member of the Confederacy. Cruz wants Americans to forget that the South went to war against our government to protect slavery. Besides, all this gets our minds off of Trump and his treasonous behavior -- or so Republicans want us to think.

Anything but Trump!

Will Trump's followers believe any of this? Of course, they will. Which is the crux of the matter. The Republican Party is at the mercy of uninformed, Trump true believers, and Trump is taking the GOP down with him because the leadership is afraid to challenge Trump's ludicrous ideas.

Trump's followers are so pathetic, they can't even defend themselves.

Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln are rolling over in their graves. Even Richard Nixon is rolling over in his grave at the embarrassment of what the Republican party has turned into.

View attachment 502949
Sounds like a great guy. The Democrats should honor him with a statue.

Cry us a river, Fudd, then get Covid, suck it up, roll over and spit up green pea vomit in your death throws.
I have been vaccinated.
I bet you have. I wonder with what?

Most the idiots in your camp make a political statement by not getting vaccinated putting many children and vulnerable people at risk of death.
A political statement? Asshole, no one is getting put at any risk but you. Its my fucking body and I'll do with it as I damn well please. If you're too fucking scared, stay in your god damn house and ROT.
Whoa, toofreak is a very angry human. And an extremely stupid person. No matter what you do with your body you have a rotten brain. Nothing you can do about that.

It comes from having to put of with brainless clucking dickwads like you. You're so fucked in the head, idiots like you stand there on the one hand arguing that it is a woman's absolute right to do anything she wants with her body even when it is absolutely known she is murdering a defenseless life growing in her body in the process of doing so! Then in the next breath you have the temerity and gall to stand there and insult others by telling them they have no rights with their body and despite any medical, personal, or other issues, doubts or concerns, MUST inject themselves with an unproven and poorly understood vaccine that has greatly harmed many just because of some supposed theoretical and assumed potential benefit to others!

ITMT, you're such a flaming bastardized JACKASS that you don't even realize that vax or not, you can still carry the virus anyway even as it morphs to new strains with unknown consequences! Meanwhile, the guy who created the mRNA vaccine himself admits that the data on these shots doesn't look good (see thread elsewhere).

The republican party hasn't changed, shithead, it may have evolved somewhat in FORM but remains essentially unchanged in its substance: unlike the democrat party which has changed SO MUCH as to be radically unrecognizable from just 30 years ago and would consider one of its own best ever members, JFK, an enemy today more like a republican, if Ike were alive today, he would not only fundamentally agree with most of the GOP today, but upon seeing the horror and mess the DNC has become, would come running screaming for the GOP.

The joke is that assholes like you are not posting threads like this because you are concerned for the GOP--- --- you post this thread because you see the GOP advancing past anything you democrats want and can control. You dangerous, radicalized, idiotic, brainwashed zealots terrorize and wreck this nation week after week with your riots, destructive policies and corrupted media trying to make simple conservatives the butts of other people's fears telling the world that WE are the domestic terrorists because of ONE riot of a few hundred people that YOU FUCKING CAUSED, after daring to lay waste to the nation just months earlier with nearly NINE THOUSAND RIOTS that YOU FUCKING CAUSED, costing untold lives and billions in property damage.

It's weird that he never started a war over it.

He bombed it a decent number of times.

How many Americans died?

Did Clinton's intelligence say Saddam had WMDs?
How many Americans died? For that matter how many Iraqis died?

George Tenet told us that we had no real intelligence that Iraq had WMD. That's not what the Bush Administration was telling everyone.

Bush also claimed we don't know whether Iraq had nukes or not. That turned out to be a lie, we knew he didn't. But they knew it would scare you little pussies.

They backed that up by Condoleezza Rice claiming they had found tubes that were only suited for nuclear arms. That was a lie. Some of you assholes want her to run for president.

Cheney lied about one of the highjackers met with Iraqi intelligence. Never happened. Bush also claimed there were serious links between Iraq and al Quaeda. There weren't.

What did the Clinton Administration think? Who cares, never enough confidence worth invading them for and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.

Between a pitiful response to COVID and a complete overreaction to 9/11 how many people have just the last two Republican administrations played a major role in ending their lives?

You're just bad for us and the world.

What did the Clinton Administration think? Who cares, never enough confidence worth invading them for and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.

Confidence? He kept bombing them.
Was it because Clinton's intelligence said Saddam had WMDs?

In 1998. Didn't kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, didn't kill any Americans that I know of and didn't further upset an already fragile power structure in the middle east. the Iraq war was a huge win for Iran.

Clinton did none of the above, Bush did all of it. Own it, you guys keep voting for dirtbags and that's saying something that Clinton's own personal failures don't add up to the unpopular and unqualified idiots the GOP keeps damaging our country with.

In 1998. Didn't kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, didn't kill any Americans that I know of and didn't further upset an already fragile power structure in the middle east. the Iraq war was a huge win for Iran.

Clinton did none of the above, Bush did all of it. Own it, you guys keep voting for dirtbags and that's saying something that Clinton's own personal failures don't add up to the unpopular and unqualified idiots the GOP keeps damaging our country with.

In 1998, Clinton's intelligence said Saddam had WMDs?

In 1998, Clinton's intelligence said Saddam had WMDs?
He might have, he was kicking out the U.N. inspectors so we had no way of knowing. Cut to 2002 and we forced the inspectors out of Iraq so that we could invade.

Point being, we didn't invade under Clinton and create all the problems the world is still dealing with because of Bush's disastrous war that you apparently still haven't learned from.

Forum List

Back