Oh, how the Republican party has changed

Based on whose intelligence reporting?

Well, Clinton was President, so ...........

Wow.

I know.......

CLINTON: Good evening.

Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Eisenhower new Dem hero, the man who on orders from a Dem president burned 100's of thousands of men, women, and children alive during WWII firebombing raids. :cuckoo:
They should have put Truman on trial for war crimes after he ordered Dresden to be firebombed. Burned thousands of innocent men, women & children alive for no other reason then to extract vengeance. He destroyed & burned to the ground the most beautiful city in Europe. One of the most tragic events of ww2.
Just curious. Where do you stand on invading a country based on bullshit evidence of WMDs?
Conservatives called BS on WMD's and that war and the BS $78B Cheney said it would cost and on the claim we'd get that money back from Iraq. Dems were too gutless to stand their ground, folded like a cheap lawn chair voting for war and continued funding.
Your post is a lie. But just like you, conservatives were the biggest supporters of the WMD lies as they are of the election fraud lie. Sean Hannity and every other conservative was on the news spouting you are “either with us or against us.” Conservative liars were everyone branding any opponent of the war as a traitor.
Your opinion is wrong, try again.
No, you must just a kid then. Anyone who was alive back in 2003 remembers Cheney and Fox News revving up the war machine, and lying about WMD, Scott Ritter and any Democrat who dare oppose the war. Ask your mother or father about it.
Improve your reading comprehension, ask your teacher for help if you need it.
You are in la la land. The same fucking assholes who cozied up to Bush to push wartime propaganda are the same assholes you listen to now about stolen elections.
Now you are just making shit up. Okay name them back up your statement or run away with your tail tucked between your legs.

It was already done for you. An entire news network to include Hannity and Bill O'reilly, How about Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh? Michelle Malkin ring a bell? Glenn Beck ring a bell?
Lets see that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 total out of millions of Conservatives. Broad brush much? :cuckoo:
Blues Legend, you are a sad, sorry human, so misguided. I am guessing you sincerely feel you are right. But so do many of the most disgusting humans that go down as being on the wrong side of history.
You are a white nationalist. History is littered with the the embarrasment of white nationalism. All are an embarrassment to the countries they lived in and to all white people.

Eisenhower new Dem hero, the man who on orders from a Dem president burned 100's of thousands of men, women, and children alive during WWII firebombing raids. :cuckoo:
They should have put Truman on trial for war crimes after he ordered Dresden to be firebombed. Burned thousands of innocent men, women & children alive for no other reason then to extract vengeance. He destroyed & burned to the ground the most beautiful city in Europe. One of the most tragic events of ww2.
Just curious. Where do you stand on invading a country based on bullshit evidence of WMDs?
Conservatives called BS on WMD's and that war and the BS $78B Cheney said it would cost and on the claim we'd get that money back from Iraq. Dems were too gutless to stand their ground, folded like a cheap lawn chair voting for war and continued funding.
Your post is a lie. But just like you, conservatives were the biggest supporters of the WMD lies as they are of the election fraud lie. Sean Hannity and every other conservative was on the news spouting you are “either with us or against us.” Conservative liars were everyone branding any opponent of the war as a traitor.
No, you must just a kid then. Anyone who was alive back in 2003 remembers Cheney and Fox News revving up the war machine, and lying about WMD, Scott Ritter and any Democrat who dare oppose the war. Ask your mother or father about it.
You are in la la land. The same fucking assholes who cozied up to Bush to push wartime propaganda are the same assholes you listen to now about stolen elections.
Now you are just making shit up. Okay name them back up your statement or run away with your tail tucked between your legs.

It was already done for you. An entire news network to include Hannity and Bill O'reilly, How about Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh? Michelle Malkin ring a bell? Glenn Beck ring a bell?
Lets see that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 total out of millions of Conservatives. Broad brush much? :cuckoo:
Blues Legend, you are a sad, sorry human, so misguided. I am guessing you sincerely feel you are right. But so do many of the most disgusting humans that go down as being on the wrong side of history.
You are a white nationalist. History is littered with the the embarrasment of white nationalism. All are an embarrassment to the countries they lived in and to all white people.
1624056753784.png

BluesLegend on the left circa 1957. I believe in the middle of vomiting out the second letter of the n-word.

Oh, how the Republican party has changed.

Cry us a river, Fudd, then get Covid, suck it up, roll over and spit up green pea vomit in your death throws.
I have been vaccinated. Most the idiots in your camp make a political statement by not getting vaccinated putting many children and vulnerable people at risk of death.

Because Whitey is smart and Darky is dumb?

View attachment 502992
BluesLegend on the left circa 1957.
Is Blues Legend a transgender man, now?

Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln are rolling over in their graves. Even Richard Nixon is rolling over in his grave at the embarrassment of what the Republican party has turned into.

View attachment 502949
Operating Wetback

Sent 82nd to deal with democrats
I am sure your family is very proud of you. Especially the younger generation.

I remember when they used to support Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan.

It wasn't even that long ago.
Neo-Cons certainly did support these pieces of garbage.
The majority of Republicans supported them.
Which is why I cannot vote for an establishment R or D.
There's not one establishment R or D who ran on a MAGA platform.
Yup. Trump changed the party.

View attachment 502992
BluesLegend on the left circa 1957.
Is Blues Legend a transgender man, now?

I don't think he is any kind of man.

Trump changed the way the Rs behave while he has the mike; the Rs will return to being greedy neo-Cons when he leaves the scene just as the Ds will be perverts and race baiters.

Trump changed the way the Rs behave while he has the mike; the Rs will return to being greedy neo-Cons when he leaves the scene just as the Ds will be perverts and race baiters.

I don't think Republicans are going to change back any time soon. Trumpism is here to stay for a while.

While the current and ugly incarnation of the GQP bears little resemblance to the GOP of old, the same could easily said about the Democrats.

Our politics have devolved straight into the gutter, and are a disgrace. Especially compared to the days of Ike, when America was becoming the strongest and most dynamic country on the planet.

We appear to be fine with that.

Cry us a river, Fudd, then get Covid, suck it up, roll over and spit up green pea vomit in your death throws.
I have been vaccinated.
I bet you have. I wonder with what?

Most the idiots in your camp make a political statement by not getting vaccinated putting many children and vulnerable people at risk of death.
A political statement? Asshole, no one is getting put at any risk but you. Its my fucking body and I'll do with it as I damn well please. If you're too fucking scared, stay in your god damn house and ROT.

Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln are rolling over in their graves. Even Richard Nixon is rolling over in his grave at the embarrassment of what the Republican party has turned into.

View attachment 502949

How many illegal aliens did Ike boot out of the country?
I don't know - you tell me......

Because Whitey is smart and Darky is dumb?
I am guessing you are a whitey but what ever color you are, you are obviously EXTREMELY dumb. Those who think the color iof your skin determines your intelligence and your heart are the very worst among us, no matter what color they are.

I am guessing you sincerely feel you are right. But so do many of the most disgusting humans that go down as being on the wrong side of history.

Hey, you leave Obama and Hillary out of this!!!
I would say that Bill was a decent politician but a rather disgusting human. You and Bill have something in common, you are both disgusting.

Forum List

Back