OH NOEZ! Leftist Hero David Hogg Says Trump Will Cancel 2020 Election

The Left are in an open battle to out crazy each other.

David Hogg: Donald Trump will cancel 2020 election

DXDwKC1VAAADk7X.jpg:large

q32p4lt2bt111.jpg

Hahahah, now THAT'S the ultimate David Hogg hunger strike - depriving him of his generation's laundry detergent pods. But I'm sure he'll secretly sneak in a little bit of liquid fabric softener to supplement his Tide pod hunger strike.

He has high cheekbones...Native American too ?

No, high cheekbones and triangular faces are the universal features of Caucasians. American Indians are an Asian race so they have a rounder facial structure than we have. I think Hogg has as much native American DNA in him as Elizabeth Warren.

He would if he could

Actually, it was his friend Rudy G who tried to cancel an election

Too many liberals are bouncing back and forth in their alternative-reality echo chamber. They are whipping themselves into one frenzy after another based on delusional claims.

Yeah , been hearing that for 20 year. The left wing nuts said Bush II would snd the right wing nuts said Obama would.

You wing nuts are all the same

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't personally recall anyone on the right saying Obama would cancel elections. I have no doubt you could find one random whackjob somewhere, but covered in the news?

Isn't this kid in like high school?

Are you guys really this desperate to go after "the left"? Picking on kids?
Why not?

The left literally condones physically attacking teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.

Hogg is now a well established public figure on the left.

I don't really give a shit about Hogg. He's probably getting rich somehow off all this shit. I just find it sad that you guys attack kids ... just ignore him like everyone else. Is this really the way you spend your time? Go back to hating Elizabeth Warren or something.

He is 18. He has graduated, right? When you're 18 you can go to war for this country. You can get married. You can go to prison.

I'm so sick of us treating our young adults like "kids". We say 25 year olds are "kids" these days. It's disgusting.

Well that's due to the way our broken education system, student loan debt, and, until fairly recently, poor job markets were limiting the growth of "kids". I have student loan debt. You really think I'm even dreaming of starting a family like that? Hell naw.

Forum List

Back