Oh well, I suppose the U.S. will always remain to daily gun shooting

No, if you removed American blacks, our crime rates would be lower than most nations. We would be on par with nations like Scandinavia.

Somehow folks with dark skin in other nations are not going on murderous rampages so skin color isn't a factor.

I think you've got to remove the the "American" out of the equation...since that seems to be the difference...not skin color.

Keep digging.

Every other advanced nation on earth has solved the problem. We choose not to.
Yes we refuse to enforce our gun laws.

But if you want to move to a country that treats you like a child and tells you what books to read and that you can't carry a pocket knife you go right ahead and move to the UK

Democrats have some of the toughest gun laws in some of the most violent cities.

Perhaps they should start enforcing those laws ... and stop letting violent, repeat offender criminals walk / out of jail...

We don't have tough gun laws anywhere in the country... that's the thing. A tough gun law would be making it impossible to get a gun if you are a criminal or a mental defective.

I live in IL. Do you know what my "tough gun law" was. I had to pay $11.00 for a FOID card and pinky-swear I wasn't a crazy person or criminal.

What are the murders per capita and not the total as that is the only way to objectively compare ?

The per capita numbers are pretty bad, compared to other G-7 nations.

That isn't 'a thing' - it's a lie.
Nope, it's an objective reality. it's way too easy to get a gun in this country, even if you have a criminal record or a history of mental illness.

Shot for going to the wrong house, shot for pulling into the wrong driveway, shot for opening the wrong car door…

“It’s about a country with more guns than people, where whatever inspires the 30% of Americans, who are most likely to be men, who own firearms has converged in dangerous and deadly ways with whatever fear, frustration or paranoia leads someone to shoot at a stranger or a car that’s driving away.”

Unwarranted, baseless fear and frustration.

Bot.

Thought provoking post.

Yes we refuse to enforce our gun laws.

But if you want to move to a country that treats you like a child and tells you what books to read and that you can't carry a pocket knife you go right ahead and move to the UK
Or I could just wait until republicans ban books and defund libraries here and save myself the moving expenses.

The per capita numbers are pretty bad, compared to other G-7 nations.

Nope, it's an objective reality. it's way too easy to get a gun in this country, even if you have a criminal record or a history of mental illness.

I don't think they are.

Especially since we know where the majority of murders occur.

There are far more areas in this country where the murder rate is vanishingly small than there are where it is 30 or 40 times the per capita average. if you want to lower the murder rate you start where there are the most murders.

Link: Little Girl, Parents Shot After Basketball Rolls Into Neighbor’s Yard: Report

How does one think that firearms can be in the hands of so many kooks?

"Oh well, I suppose the U.S. will always remain to daily gun shooting"​

I agree.

iu

I don't think they are.

There are far more areas in this country where the murder rate is vanishingly small than there are where it is 30 or 40 times the per capita average. if you want to lower the murder rate you start where there are the most murders.
That would be the United States. 1/2 the nation is trying...1/2 the nation doesn't see a thing wrong with the weekly bloodbaths in our schools.

I don't think they are.

We've been over this... the murder rates are just as bad in rural Jesusland than in the big cities... The Big cities just have more media.

Forum List

Back