Oh well, I suppose the U.S. will always remain to daily gun shooting

SOLVED the problem? Oh Cornhole, the FACTS laugh at you.

View attachment 777924

Here are the words of a man living in the UK, where they were talked into giving up their guns . . . .

View attachment 777925
Things must be going downhill fast in the UK. I wonder what exactly has the Brit so upset.

The older generations value our gun rights here in the United States. Many in the younger generations have been brainwashed by our liberal teachers. As the older generations die off we may see gun bans and confiscations.

Link: Little Girl, Parents Shot After Basketball Rolls Into Neighbor’s Yard: Report

How does one think that firearms can be in the hands of so many kooks?
Shot for going to the wrong house, shot for pulling into the wrong driveway, shot for opening the wrong car door…

“It’s about a country with more guns than people, where whatever inspires the 30% of Americans, who are most likely to be men, who own firearms has converged in dangerous and deadly ways with whatever fear, frustration or paranoia leads someone to shoot at a stranger or a car that’s driving away.”

Unwarranted, baseless fear and frustration.

3rd in murders throughout the world... wow.

They meant in total numbers, idiot. Pretty good for one of the largest AND most populous, freest countries that all others want to be like, especially when it is all concentrated nearly all in your democrat blue shitholes.

Per population, the fear of getting shot isn't even on the radar for 99% of the people! Pick something people really cAre about! I want people to have better mental health so that they aren't out there trying to kill each other, and you won't get that by disarming the average, peaceful, law-abiding citizen.

Shot for going to the wrong house, shot for pulling into the wrong driveway, shot for opening the wrong car door…

“It’s about a country with more guns than people, where whatever inspires the 30% of Americans, who are most likely to be men, who own firearms has converged in dangerous and deadly ways with whatever fear, frustration or paranoia leads someone to shoot at a stranger or a car that’s driving away.”

Unwarranted, baseless fear and frustration.

Well hell silly boi, everyday we see violent leftists murdering people for no apparent reason, and leftist DA's refuse to prosecute violent offenders.

At some point the people say "screw it, if the law doesn't apply to them, it doesn't apply to me".

These are the conditions you wanted, so stop yer bitchin.

“We need to solve the cultural problem” translates to “let’s do nothing and hope that the problem magically goes away”.
Or: “Let’s do the easy thing and just ban or restrict firearms and pretend there is no cultural problem.”

We had a divisive and controversial presidential election, some police shootings that sparked riots and a pandemic that divided us even more over mask mandates and vaccines while at the same time being forced to lockdown, all in the span of five or six years.

We then get a sudden spike in mass shootings and myriad other crimes and a marked increase in general bad behavior such as road rage and attacking flight attendants.

And you people think gun control is going to solve this problem?

How is our culture different?
Look out the window for Christ’s sake. Crime has skyrocketed in just a year’s time, maybe two. Incidents like this one, road rages, roving mobs of youths attacking people, blatant smash-and-grab robberies and general bad behavior are through the roof.

Are you telling me you don’t see that?

They meant in total numbers, idiot. Pretty good for one of the largest AND most populous, freest countries that all others want to be like, especially when it is all concentrated nearly all in your democrat blue shitholes.

Per population, the fear of getting shot isn't even on the radar for 99% of the people! Pick something people really cAre about! I want people to have better mental health so that they aren't out there trying to kill each other, and you won't get that by disarming the average, peaceful, law-abiding citizen.
3rd worldwide in murders (according to your source) is "pretty good"?

Wow. You're quite the sick fuck.

Look out the window for Christ’s sake. Crime has skyrocketed in just a year’s time, maybe two. Incidents like this one, road rages, roving mobs of youths attacking people, blatant smash-and-grab robberies and general bad behavior are through the roof.

Are you telling me you don’t see that?
Sure I see it.

They have the same cultural influences in Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada. But they don't have the massacres.

Are you arguing they don't have the same movies, books, video games, television, etc...?

Maybe, maybe not. This country has its share of kooks but one has to wonder why we’re seeing such an explosion of people going off like this over trivial shit.

No, I don't wonder that at all. The Gun industry has fought to strike down every sensible gun law in the country and marketed their wares to the craziest people in our society.

So of course, you have some senile old codger shooting a black kid on his porch or some idiot shooting a family in his yard trying to get a basketball back.

Its black sub culture that we are talking about. It is responsible for driving up our numbers. Without that issue, the US is one of the most law abiding places on Earth.
Other nations have persons with dark skin. Somehow the other nations are not suffering weekly massacres.

Oh Cornhole, you wallow in mud like a stupid pig.

View attachment 777927
Well, this isn't true.

In 2020, we had 24,576 homicides, of which 19,384 involved guns.

Chicago had 769 Murders.
Detroit had 272 murders
DC had 198
St. Louis had 263
New Orleans had 195

So those five cities combined had 1697 murders. Without them the US still had 22879 homicides.

Compare that to other G7 countries.

Japan had 318 Murders for a country of some 110 Million.
Germany had 245 out of a population of 80 million
The United Kingdom had 695 out of a population of 68 million
Italy had 271 murders
France had 863
Canada had 743

The other lie in your statement is that these cities have "strict" gun laws. Um, nobody has strict gun laws anymore, thanks to the Heller and McDonald decisions striking down most local gun laws.

Forum List

Back