Ohio woman sues says she was fired for voting for Obama

heres your problem you brain cell wanting masters.

We are a democracy.

In a democracy everyone gets to vote.

How many laborers are there compared to CEOs?

now you know why you lose elections huh

You don't get to vote on who I hire or fire.

we all own this country.

your outnumbered.

dont like it?

find yourself a nice compliant thrid world country to move your business to.

Then rest assured you business opening will be quickly filled by ANOTHER American who actually likes his country

Or how about this... an employee complains about an unsafe working condition, should the boss be able to fire him even though he was completely in the right?

Complains or can prove?

You do realize that employees file false OSHA and workman's comp claims all the time don't you?

because the skull has an empty heart he thinks others do too.

him in for big surprize

One's heart has nothing to do with whether or not one stays in business. That is a numbers game.

Sorry but if you're going to work for me I have to like and respect you. The second I don't you are gone.

who cares

move along

we have many very clever business people who will fill you gap in no time.

Your going to be outvoted in this country.

Workers have rights and Americans like it that way

We are a democracy.

we all own this country.

your outnumbered.

dont like it?

Then rest assured you business opening will be quickly filled by ANOTHER American who actually likes his country

It wasn't a Conservative who hates this country so much that they said that they wanted to "Fundamentally transform" it.

We are a democracy.

we all own this country.

your outnumbered.

dont like it?

But you don't own my business.

A business owner should have the right to fire anyone he wants at any time for any reason.

An employee does not have a right to a job provided by someone else.

No, but once they've given them a job, they have to treat them decently.

Period.

Or do you think that if someone refused to give her boss a "Lewinsky", she should be fired with no recourse to law?

So how do you feel about the guy who was fired for slapping the toddler on the airplane?

How about the guy who was fired for posting the video of himself verbally attacking the Chik-Fil-A woman?

The guy who slapped the toddler was guilty of actual misconduct while on a business trip. That would actually be justifiable firing, as he brought disrepute to the company.

THe Chik-Fil-A guy - same deal. He was an executive who brought disrepute on his company with his bad behavior.

I have no problem firing an employee for cause.

this nright wing business type think they are gods.

They actually think if they left we could not replace them.

they are as replaceable as the workers they see as non human

him in for big surprize

One's heart has nothing to do with whether or not one stays in business. That is a numbers game.

Sorry but if you're going to work for me I have to like and respect you. The second I don't you are gone.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem, then.

I'm sure anyone you ever fired was grateful for it, you sound like you are a real douchebag to work for.

BUt that doesn't mean the rest of us should have to put up with your douchebaggery. Strong labor laws and strong unions. If you don't like it, no one is making you stay in business, and there are decent human beings ready to replace you.

we all own this country.

your outnumbered.

dont like it?

and you dont OWN the infrastructure this country provided with which your business could NOT opperate.

You think you are so special that no one else would fill the gap left by your leaving the country?

Dude your NOT that special

We are a democracy.

Honestly, you sound like you are about one lawsuit away from being put out of business, so keep thinking like that.

A business owner should have the right to fire anyone he wants at any time for any reason.
An employee does not have a right to a job provided by someone else.

Period.

Or do you think that if someone refused to give her boss a "Lewinsky", she should be fired with no recourse to law?

That last bit has nothing to do with what I said.

I own a business and if I want to hire and fire people it is my right because I am the one providing the job.

If I want to hire only blonds with blue eyes and big tits and then fire them all so I can hire red heads with green eyes and great asses it's no one's business but mine

Go back and read what you said...

You said that an employer should be able to fire anyone at any time for any reason.

So should an employer be able to fire an employee for refusing to give him a blow job or not?

Your logic is that he should.

And frankly, using the word logic around you is a bit tough...

So this is how Conservatives react when they lose elections

Anyone wonder why nobody wants to be a Conservative?

him in for big surprize

who cares

move along

we have many very clever business people who will fill you gap in no time.

Your going to be outvoted in this country.

Workers have rights and Americans like it that way

Hey moron you cannot vote me out of business.

him in for big surprize

I'm sure anyone you ever fired was grateful for it, you sound like you are a real douchebag to work for.

BUt that doesn't mean the rest of us should have to put up with your douchebaggery. Strong labor laws and strong unions. If you don't like it, no one is making you stay in business, and there are decent human beings ready to replace you.

I have only fired one person in the past 6 years.
Over 80% of my original staff is still with me. So yeah I must treat people like shit.

we dont want to vote you out of business.

We want you to treat us decently.

If you dont KNOW how to treat us decently we will MAKE SURE you do it with laws.

be sure to comply with all the duly demmed laws on this democracy which includes NOT having the right to screw your employees over

Over 80% of my original staff is still with me. So yeah I must treat people like shit.

says the internets poster

we all own this country.

your outnumbered.

dont like it?

and you dont OWN the infrastructure this country provided with which your business could NOT opperate.

You think you are so special that no one else would fill the gap left by your leaving the country?

Dude your NOT that special

Never said I was special did I?

You are the one who wants special treatment.

You must...

Or you've just found a bunch of people willing to put up with your shit.

Period.

That last bit has nothing to do with what I said.

I own a business and if I want to hire and fire people it is my right because I am the one providing the job.

If I want to hire only blonds with blue eyes and big tits and then fire them all so I can hire red heads with green eyes and great asses it's no one's business but mine

Go back and read what you said...

You said that an employer should be able to fire anyone at any time for any reason.

So should an employer be able to fire an employee for refusing to give him a blow job or not?

Your logic is that he should.

And frankly, using the word logic around you is a bit tough...

An employer does not have the right to ask an employee for a blow job.

Sexual harassment was not legal last time I checked.

If I want to let someone go I should be able to any time I want and honestly I shouldn't need any reason.

Forum List

Back