Ohio woman sues says she was fired for voting for Obama

You're projecting again, kid.

No, I'm a highly regarded professional in my industry, thanks.

But you go on, pretending you were doing a public service when you were just getting payback on a boss who dissed you.

So...you're, what...a "community organizer" pretending to work for a living? Figured. News flash: because you collect a paycheck does not mean you are a "professional"; you're just a parasite.

Explain, in detail, EXACTLY how reporting crooked shops that I had never patronized nor worked at is "payback". Be specific.

You're projecting again, kid.

No, I'm a highly regarded professional in my industry, thanks.

But you go on, pretending you were doing a public service when you were just getting payback on a boss who dissed you.

So...you're, what...a "community organizer" pretending to work for a living? Figured. News flash: because you collect a paycheck does not mean you are a "professional"; you're just a parasite.

Explain, in detail, EXACTLY how reporting crooked shops that I had never patronized nor worked at is "payback". Be specific.

That isn't what we were talking about. YOu said you reported your ex-boss who fired you.

If you are going around doing reports on other people (How would you know they were crooked if you never patronized or worked there? Psychic), that's a whole different story.

But honestly, I'm kind of bored with you trying to rationalize yourself, grease monkey.

God and goddess, this is like debating a mental patient. I give up, I am not willing to give myself a migraine trying to follow what goes through that sewer you call a mind.

God and goddess, this is like debating a mental patient. I give up, I am not willing to give myself a migraine trying to follow what goes through that sewer you call a mind.

Dude, I totally understand.

Most hypocrites don't like being called on their hypocrisy.

You come here all day and preach the gospel of "Plutocrats can fuck the working man, and the working man better like it!"

Until the one day where you get screwed over, and you got you some payback. With Gummit help, no less.

Sorry you can't deal with the hypocrisy, man.

Forum List

Back