OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

That is my problem with the "anti-Trumpers".... they measure Trump by the bombastic and, frankly, dumb things he says rather than PERFORMANCE.
"He has failed miserably on controlling the virus!!!"

A POTUS can control a virus?? Do tell us how a POTUS would to that exactly.
A POTUS can control a virus by allocating critical medical supplies, providing funding to hard hit areas, encouraging social distancing and masks

Something a LEADER would do

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

You will never contain this virus until it has run it's course..........No amount of words will change that........and Bill Gates can stuff his dang Vaccine BS......

Anyone who thinks containment is possible in the end.....is dumber than dirt and shouldn't be listened to.

Now you get back to me when you can stop the common cold and flu from spreading.

Have a nice day.

Encouraging the spread is encouraging the number of deaths
Trump is encouraging the spread

BWAAAK..................BWAAAK....

Left wing talking point alert!

That is my problem with the "anti-Trumpers".... they measure Trump by the bombastic and, frankly, dumb things he says rather than PERFORMANCE.

A POTUS can control a virus by allocating critical medical supplies, providing funding to hard hit areas, encouraging social distancing and masks

Something a LEADER would do
You mean, a LEADER like Trump?

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

/-----/ Again, where is his family?
View attachment 355835

Biden is not part of the Trump Government

A Government responsible for 125,000 deaths

It would be expected of most Presidents, but Trump has failed miserably at leading the nation during the worst pandemic in a hundred years.

Biden will be driving that point home up until the election
:rolleyes:
Why?
We have tested more than any other country, both in quantity and percentage.
Our death rate per 100,000 is better than basically all other other modern countries, and better than any European country.
Our recovery rates are better also.
You are merely repeating bullshit you hear on CNN that simply isn't true.
What precise metric are you using to say he has done bad?
Go ahead.
Why?

Because our president has denied the threat of the virus from day one.
Our president has advocated false cures and spread misinformation
Our President has pitted one state against another
Our President has undermined social distancing and the wearing of masks.

A massive failure of leadership.
AH.... perfect.
So semantics and you don't like what he says. That is your beef and claim.
HOWEVER - his actual performance with the virus puts America the BEST IN THE WORLD.
One more time - THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

View attachment 355786

My “beef” is that he is putting his re election above the health and well being of our nation.

125,000 have died
YAWN........back to regular scheduled programming.....one liner......you got demoted didn't you.........

Best in the world?

We have five percent of the worlds population and thirty percent of COVID deaths.

How does that make us best
That is, again - a PERFECT example of CNN talking points that are simply false.
The statistic that counts is deaths per capita.. And ours is lowest in the modern world.

You will never contain this virus until it has run it's course..........No amount of words will change that........and Bill Gates can stuff his dang Vaccine BS......

Anyone who thinks containment is possible in the end.....is dumber than dirt and shouldn't be listened to.

Now you get back to me when you can stop the common cold and flu from spreading.

Have a nice day.

Encouraging the spread is encouraging the number of deaths
Trump is encouraging the spread

I encourage getting back to our lives......those who are at hazard protecting themselves.........If you want to hide under your bed.........it's a Free country for the time being............

The destruction caused by the likes of you and your PRAVDA.....ARE EPIC......and a lased with TREASON.

Let em die!

/-----/ Again, where is his family?
View attachment 355835

Biden is not part of the Trump Government

A Government responsible for 125,000 deaths

A point you can’t refute

So he still hasn’t explained how he would overcome the virus. His “leadership” will magically do it. Yet he says “no miracles are coming”.

No shit Joe. The only thing that will get us through the virus is herd immunity. But I guess his plan is for everyone to stay at home locked up, not working, defaulting on their mortgage or not paying their rent. No food production or transportation, food will just magically appear for everyone as they sit at home. Who needs electricity? We don’t need people going to work to provide these things, Old Joe will deliver it with his “leadership”.

Herd immunity? Really? Did any other countries take that approach? How did it work out?

Tell me that answer when it's run it's course here versus there..............

Then you can pat your own back.........we have only just begun.........and it WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......Suck it up Cupcake.

You can answer it now... Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. Do some research and tell me what you think about the results

So he still hasn’t explained how he would overcome the virus. His “leadership” will magically do it. Yet he says “no miracles are coming”.

No shit Joe. The only thing that will get us through the virus is herd immunity. But I guess his plan is for everyone to stay at home locked up, not working, defaulting on their mortgage or not paying their rent. No food production or transportation, food will just magically appear for everyone as they sit at home. Who needs electricity? We don’t need people going to work to provide these things, Old Joe will deliver it with his “leadership”.

Herd immunity? Really? Did any other countries take that approach? How did it work out?

Then you can pat your own back.........we have only just begun.........and it WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......Suck it up Cupcake.

You can answer it now... Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. Do some research and tell me what you think about the results

I have looked at it...............and you tell me the results when the War is over.......we have only begun the War...........tell me the real results a year from now..................

Short sighted thinking.......thinking round one wins the fight LOL

We are in round 2..............tell me how you feel after round 12.

Youtube removed this video so I can only link the CNN video, which remarkably still has it up.

WATCH THE MOST POWERFUL DEMOCRAT IN AMERICA SPEAK... if you don't see some serious mental issues here you are just flat out BLIND.

Cuomo begging for more money............from failing states that chase business and people away.......and too much gov't......

Where was all this concern when they were told they needed more stock piles........Trump bent over backwards for New York.............there is NEVER ENOUGH FOR TAKERS in this world............and blame others for a fire they did to themselves.
Huh? Begging for money? Ok let’s see what you’re talking about and how much hyperbole your using. Please explain

Japan never locked down...............less than 1000 deaths.

Youtube removed this video so I can only link the CNN video, which remarkably still has it up.

WATCH THE MOST POWERFUL DEMOCRAT IN AMERICA SPEAK... if you don't see some serious mental issues here you are just flat out BLIND.

Cuomo begging for more money............from failing states that chase business and people away.......and too much gov't......

Where was all this concern when they were told they needed more stock piles........Trump bent over backwards for New York.............there is NEVER ENOUGH FOR TAKERS in this world............and blame others for a fire they did to themselves.
Huh? Begging for money? Ok let’s see what you’re talking about and how much hyperbole your using. Please explain
LOL

Real simple .......DNC run areas and states tax the hell out of everything there and they still don't have enough money ever........and then wonder when people leave.........

Why do these places need illegals and foreigners who to replace those leaving to stop from losing seats in the house................hmmm

Of course you'll say that is Hyperbole.......

POTUS controls a virus by either attacking it and taking proper safety measures thus reducing it or by ignoring it and allowing it to spread

POTUS controls a virus by either attacking it and taking proper safety measures thus reducing it or by ignoring it and allowing it to spread
/See post 184

LOL

Real simple .......DNC run areas and states tax the hell out of everything there and they still don't have enough money ever........and then wonder when people leave.........

Why do these places need illegals and foreigners who to replace those leaving to stop from losing seats in the house................hmmm

Of course you'll say that is Hyperbole.......
I’m not seeing Cuomo begging for money. Are you changing the subject because you don’t have an example of that to show me? You’re right it should be a simple answer, so answer it.

I have looked at it...............and you tell me the results when the War is over.......we have only begun the War...........tell me the real results a year from now..................

Short sighted thinking.......thinking round one wins the fight LOL

We are in round 2..............tell me how you feel after round 12.

Oh ok, then how about you just give a progress report about how it’s going. What did they do, where are they at, and why do you think it is going to end up better for them in the future. Please dazzle us with your knowledge.

the United States has the lowest per capita detah rates,

Liar.

[...] has tested more than any other nation by number and percentage.
Sooo.....

Liar.

And no, I am not going to do your homework, liar. With Trump's dick permanently lodged in your mouth, I guess it's hard for you to concentrate on numbers, but give it a try. I stopped counting having found 20 countries in either category doing better than the U.S.

You will never contain this virus until it has run it's course..........No amount of words will change that.

Ah, another Trump-fluffing liar chimes in. If what you say is true, how about New Zealand, or Taiwan?

I know, being a benighted goof helps tremendously while bent on being a Trump-fluffing moron. Still, how about some self-respect?

Forum List

Back