OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

Oh, and since winter is over in the U.S., there's a measly 45,000 cases over the last 24 hours - compared to 1,500 in New Zealand. Overall. There's winter in New Zealand now, right?

Again, I have to ask, how about retaining some - SOME - self-respect?

And what is the New Zealand population? Around five million is the answer or 1/66th of America's.

Fatalities per million population:

U.S. 387
Netherlands 356
Ireland 351
Switzerland 227
Luxembourg 176
Portugal 153
Germany 108
Denmark 104
Austria 78
Finland 59
Norway 46
Poland 38
Israel 34
Czechia 33
Iceland 29
Lithuania 29
Malta 20
Greece 18
Latvia 16
Japan 8
South Korea 6
Slovakia 5
Australia 4
New Zealand 4
Taiwan 0.3

I don't see a link. Is the reason beacuse America is not at the top of the list?

Here is my link:

America is number 7.

Last edited:
SO.... to recap.
Both leftist in this thread including the OP... have only stated rhetoric and CNN talking points.
Not one single specific.
Not one single statistic.
Not one single fact.
Just "Orange Man Bad".
And that is all they got. They are used to being able to sit in the choir room and pat each other on the back for maintaining the narrative... Orange Man Bad. And that is all they need.
Like I have said all the past couple of years.... facts only matter when they support the narrative.
A video is worth a thousand words when it comes from Mr Wizard.

More CNN talking blah blah.... nothing specific or concrete.... just Orange Man Bad

U.S. 387
Netherlands 356
Ireland 351
Switzerland 227
Luxembourg 176
Portugal 153
Germany 108
Denmark 104
Austria 78
Finland 59
Norway 46
Poland 38
Israel 34
Czechia 33
Iceland 29
Lithuania 29
Malta 20
Greece 18
Latvia 16
Japan 8
South Korea 6
Slovakia 5
Australia 4
New Zealand 4
Taiwan 0.3
You really don't understand math do you?

And let's not forget......

Nancy Pelosi telling people it is safe to be out in the public and went to Chinatown to encourage people to go to restaurants etc.

pelosi.jpg

NYC Mayor de Blasio on March 11th stating there is no reason for healthy people to not go to restaurants and theaters.

deblas.jpg

February 12th CNN bashing Trump for overeacting for China Travel Ban...

May 19th... CNN provides platform for Chinese Propaganda saying they have lead the world in transparency...

Oh, and since winter is over in the U.S., there's a measly 45,000 cases over the last 24 hours - compared to 1,500 in New Zealand. Overall. There's winter in New Zealand now, right?

And what is the New Zealand population? Around five million is the answer or 1/66th of America's.

Couldn't quite follow the argument, because the inconvenient parts had to be ignored?

Cases per million pop:

New Zealand: 308
U.S.: .............. 7,787

How's that for 25 times the infection rate in the U.S.? Which unfortunately will turn far, far worse.

Trump fluffers are a hoot.

Couldn't quite follow the argument, because the inconvenient parts had to be ignored?

Cases per million pop:

How's that for 25 times the infection rate in the U.S.? Which unfortunately will turn far, far worse.

Hahaha..... look at this guy!! He thinks he is on to something, but obviously doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is wrong with that figure.
Hilarious. :lol:

Cases per million pop:

What argument? You compared new cases in the last 24 hours between NZ and America. That is the post to which I responded.

... since winter is over in the U.S., there's a measly 45,000 cases over the last 24 hours - compared to 1,500 in New Zealand.

Moving the goalposts is the norm for lefties though.

Cases per million pop:

What argument? You compared new cases in the last 24 hours between NZ and America. That is the post to which I responded.

... since winter is over in the U.S., there's a measly 45,000 cases over the last 24 hours - compared to 1,500 in New Zealand.

You know, you dumb shithead, I compared new cases in ONE day in the U.S. with the overall number of infections in NZ. But in your grotesque mendacity, you left out "Overall."

... since winter is over in the U.S., there's a measly 45,000 cases over the last 24 hours - compared to 1,500 in New Zealand. Overall.

Are you actually stupid enough to assume I wouldn't notice? I mean, really, are you that demented?

The U.S. added, in one day, 30 times the infected New Zealand had throughout this pandemic. Moreover, the growth rate in New Zealand is basically zero, whereas in the U.S. infection numbers explode. And you really, really, as does iamwhatiseem, want to maintain that the Orange dunce did a wonderful job. How low can you go deepthroating Trump's gunk?

Cases per million pop:

You know, you dumb shithead, I compared new cases in ONE day in the U.S. with the overall number of infections in NZ. But in your grotesque mendacity, you left out "Overall."

... since winter is over in the U.S., there's a measly 45,000 cases over the last 24 hours - compared to 1,500 in New Zealand. Overall.

Are you actually stupid enough to assume I wouldn't notice? I mean, really, are you that demented?

The U.S. added, in one day, 30 times the infected New Zealand had throughout this pandemic. Moreover, the growth rate in New Zealand is basically zero, whereas in the U.S. infection numbers explode. And you really, really, as does iamwhatiseem, want to maintain that the Orange dunce did a wonderful job. How low can you go deepthroating Trump's gunk?
Yeah cause comparing one day in U.S. to overall NZ says everything!!!..... :rolleyes: :lol:

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Corona virus? Who is the ignorant faggot and the end of your video? Proven fact you are a complete idiot.

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

I agree. What are we gonna do, RW?

The best New Zealander's fought in Burma and Indonesia. Who is this pussy on the video? Auckland Division was some tough sonofabitches that I respect. That little bastard in the video needs an ass whipping of monumental proportions.

Riddle me this...........the Southern Hemisphere has Winter when...........MORON.

Taiwan is in the Southern Hemisphere now? Since when?

Miami: 25°46′31″N

Taipei: 25°04′N

Hey Stupid, New Zealand has the population of the city of Los Angeles. Did LA have 1500 new cases in the past 24 hours?

U.S. 387
Netherlands 356
Ireland 351
Switzerland 227
Luxembourg 176
Portugal 153
Germany 108
Denmark 104
Austria 78
Finland 59
Norway 46
Poland 38
Israel 34
Czechia 33
Iceland 29
Lithuania 29
Malta 20
Greece 18
Latvia 16
Japan 8
South Korea 6
Slovakia 5
Australia 4
New Zealand 4
Taiwan 0.3

Cool list.................you missed a few

US 391

UK 654
France 444
Sweden 518
Italy 575
Spain 606
Belgium 852

You will never contain this virus until it has run it's course..........No amount of words will change that........and Bill Gates can stuff his dang Vaccine BS......

Anyone who thinks containment is possible in the end.....is dumber than dirt and shouldn't be listened to.

Now you get back to me when you can stop the common cold and flu from spreading.

Have a nice day.

Encouraging the spread is encouraging the number of deaths
Trump is encouraging the spread

I encourage getting back to our lives......those who are at hazard protecting themselves.........If you want to hide under your bed.........it's a Free country for the time being............

The destruction caused by the likes of you and your PRAVDA.....ARE EPIC......and a lased with TREASON.

Let em die!

raw nerve ending hit..........anyone got salt.

U.S. 387
Netherlands 356
Ireland 351
Switzerland 227
Luxembourg 176
Portugal 153
Germany 108
Denmark 104
Austria 78
Finland 59
Norway 46
Poland 38
Israel 34
Czechia 33
Iceland 29
Lithuania 29
Malta 20
Greece 18
Latvia 16
Japan 8
South Korea 6
Slovakia 5
Australia 4
New Zealand 4
Taiwan 0.3

Cool list.................you missed a few

US 391

UK 654
France 444
Sweden 518
Italy 575
Spain 606
Belgium 852

wonder why .....LOL

If you vote for Biden you will really be voting for whichever black female he picks as his running mate. If by some far fetched chance Biden was to win, the dems would declare him unfit on day 2 of his term and put his VP in charge of this country. do you really want Willie Browns squeeze toy running the country?

What would we get from a President Biden?

- Massive jobs killing tax increases check.
- Destruction of oil, gas, and coal so sky high monthly fuel and energy bills check.
- Amnesty for 10's of millions of illegals who will go on welfare paid for by the tax increases check.
- Riots, looting, burning check.

Why vote for that??
Have you heard Joe Biden say any of those things?

Lib please not only Joe Biden but the entire Dem leadership that's why you people can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned :eusa_hand:

Did you even watch the video?
the first 1:45 was Biden making perfect sense. The rest was commentary from Bryan Cohen.

And neither supports your contention.

Forum List

Back