🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OK, I am Out of Patience with the Trump Administration

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?

Why do you advertise being a bigot? Are you proud to be a bigot? Do you believe bigotry is a virtue? The fact is bigotry is mostly ignorance with a splash of self rightious arrogance - well there you go, I defined a Texan.

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Where's my cry room?

Why do you advertise being a bigot? Are you proud to be a bigot? Do you believe bigotry is a virtue? The fact is bigotry is mostly ignorance with a splash of self rightious arrogance - well there you go, I defined a Texan.

Come on down and define me to my face fucktard.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

Raves about bigotry... Then slanders an entire states people...

Yup! It's a liberal folks!

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

LOL. My first encounter with Texans occurred in early 1967 at NTCSD (Boot Camp). The Company I was in included a group from Arkansas, Texas and California. For lack of a better word, and being nice, the Texans were immature, arrogant and not the brightest.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

LOL. My first encounter with Texans occurred in early 1967 at NTCSD (Boot Camp). The Company I was in included a group from Arkansas, Texas and California. For lack of a better word, and being nice, the Texans were immature, arrogant and not the brightest.

Tell us more...ya old fucken goat.

No bigotry there! Wonder what you'd think if I said that about any of your protected classes.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

Nah, not the entire population, just the ugly American type. I have family in Houston, a nephew who graduated from A&M an served in Iraq. A brother-in-law who teaches Math and a niece who teaches 5th graders. Good people as are most of the people I met on my visits to Houston, Galveston, San Antonio and Austin.

Those People speak English, not pidgin, and would never use a vulgarity like Fucktard or challenge someone who simply hold opinions which differ from their own. You must have heard of them, even in the trailer park, people who are educated.

No bigotry there! Wonder what you'd think if I said that about any of your protected classes.

Feel free. This is the Internet, you can claim anything.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

Nah, not the entire population, just the ugly American type. I have family in Houston, a nephew who graduated from A&M an served in Iraq. A brother-in-law who teaches Math and a niece who teaches 5th graders. Good people as are most of the people I met on my visits to Houston, Galveston, San Antonio and Austin.

Those People speak English, not pidgin, and would never use a vulgarity like Fucktard or challenge someone who simply hold opinions which differ from their own. You must have heard of them, even in the trailer park, people who are educated.
L3WELBN.jpg

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

Dear Liberal Jim,

I'd like to see you conducting the transition, then, since you think you can do better, then you can complain about the pace. There is no "cry room" for you you little pencil necked pansy, grow a set and be patient, damn it.

(All in good fun, eh?)

Trump claimed he could do the job. I guess so far he cant.
Link?

The liberal DC power structure is currently disintegrating.... It's been there for decades.....high end home sales are necessarily skyrocketing as the liberal rats jump ship...

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

Dear Liberal Jim,

I'd like to see you conducting the transition, then, since you think you can do better, then you can complain about the pace. There is no "cry room" for you you little pencil necked pansy, grow a set and be patient, damn it.

(All in good fun, eh?)

Trump claimed he could do the job. I guess so far he cant.
You think you can do any better? If you think so, I'd notify Mr. Trump right away. He needs smart alecs like you.

I didn't claim to be able to take the office of president.

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.

The Government isn't getting anything done? So nothing has changed so far.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
That's because many people in those agencies will have to go.

Perhaps, but that's what the meetings he missed were supposed to be for.
I'm sure the Leader had a good reason.

Sure. He's in the middle of a cluster fuck, and can't do what needs to be done.
You're in a long line of people telling Trump something couldn't be done, safety pin.

That entire line was wrong.

Look, I am an avid Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean my brain has left my body. I heard Trump say that he may recommend that the gov't let's Hillary off the hook. That sure isn't what he was saying before the election. Likewise the wall suddenly turned into a fence. Not going after Hillary is perceived as again, the double standard, one for the Clinton's and one for the people.

The Government isn't getting anything done? So nothing has changed so far.
Obama is still the president. That's why.

The disarray? Maybe they should do their jobs that we pay them for. If they truly are in a disarray that proves they need to go.

Look, I am an avid Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean my brain has left my body. I heard Trump say that he may recommend that the gov't let's Hillary off the hook. That sure isn't what he was saying before the election. Likewise the wall suddenly turned into a fence. Not going after Hillary is perceived as again, the double standard, one for the Clinton's and one for the people.
In his defense, he's trying to unite the country. He's even reached out to Ted Cruz now. I don't think he should give up on putting that botox addled bitch in jail either, but I don't doubt his resolve to put the country first.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

In other words you were uncomfortable in the company of men. And were likely alienated and ridiculed for being more on the metrosexual side of things. Which is probably what all this is about for you, trying to get even with them and anyone like them.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

You're going to be waiting along time--there was never going to be a wall. Newt Gingrich states that it was just used to get you to vote for Trump, and one of your favorites, Rush Limbaugh agrees.

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.
The circus is in your head. You believe the shit you're fed because you've been trained for it. Rush and Newt said no such thing, I listen to both regularly.

Oh, and Trump kept his campaign promise. When the rino Christie was stacking the cabinet with lobbyists Trump said no, got rid of Chris and all the lobbyists.

Forum List

Back