🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OK, I am Out of Patience with the Trump Administration

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.

<==>
<==>
<==>

Safety pins for all

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?

Why do you advertise being a bigot? Are you proud to be a bigot? Do you believe bigotry is a virtue? The fact is bigotry is mostly ignorance with a splash of self rightious arrogance - well there you go, I defined a Texan.

Come on down and define me to my face fucktard.

LOL. My first encounter with Texans occurred in early 1967 at NTCSD (Boot Camp). The Company I was in included a group from Arkansas, Texas and California. For lack of a better word, and being nice, the Texans were immature, arrogant and not the brightest.
In other words you were uncomfortable in the company of men. And were likely alienated and ridiculed for being more on the metrosexual side of things. Which is probably what all this is about for you, trying to get even with them and anyone like them.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Where's my cry room?

Why do you advertise being a bigot? Are you proud to be a bigot? Do you believe bigotry is a virtue? The fact is bigotry is mostly ignorance with a splash of self rightious arrogance - well there you go, I defined a Texan.

LOL. My first encounter with Texans occurred in early 1967 at NTCSD (Boot Camp). The Company I was in included a group from Arkansas, Texas and California. For lack of a better word, and being nice, the Texans were immature, arrogant and not the brightest.

As someone who's been most everywhere, I think Texas is the friendliest state I've ever lived in.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
All that sharing of information was "cleared" ahead of time but with Christie's signature as head of the transition team. So Pence had to sign all the agreements again and that is probably what caused the delays.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?
I always knew you were a liberal! ;)

Read the same thing, he's been planning his inauguration party,
and ivanka is pitching her jewelry line, by sending out emails,
to the journalists for the bangle she was wearing, only $10,800,
when they appeared on 60 minutes, really, wtf

Plus, come to also find out, Chris Christie, prosecuted kushners dad,
when he was us district attorney, on tax evasion, witness tampering
and making illegal campaign contributions, he was convicted of all.

I'm sure that's the real reason cc is gone...

Hillary has jumped ahead in the popular vote,
she is 3rd, behind obama, leading trump by over a million votes

I'm calling it now to revert back at another time....
Electors choose Hillary for PotUS

Why don't you live up to your name, and keep it real.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

the Texans were immature, arrogant and not the brightest.

When did you decide to emulate them?

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.
It is simply amazing to me that you libtards were absolutely stomped in the last election that EVERYONE in the Professional Political Class said was a shoe-in for you and the Hillary munchkins, and TRUMP STILL BEAT YOU with FEWER popular votes on top of that, and yet you continually declare Trump to be a clown, a moron, a goofball and now you claim he is inept.

THEN WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU SINCE TRUMP WHOOPED YOUR ASSES SO HARD IN THE LAST ELECTION?

Dumber than a baboons ass or what?

Dear Liberal Jim,

I'd like to see you conducting the transition, then, since you think you can do better, then you can complain about the pace. There is no "cry room" for you you little pencil necked pansy, grow a set and be patient, damn it.

(All in good fun, eh?)
Lol, Trump is doing fine, even better when one considers all the great things already happening and HE HASNT EVEN BEEN SWORN IN YET.

My whole point is what a bunch of cry-baby losers the Dimocrats have become and so I was mocking them.....all in good fun.

upload_2016-11-16_11-25-6.png

Tell us more...ya old fucken goat.
Speaking as an "old fucken goat" I resent being compared to Cum Catcher, just for the record.

Texas is awesome.
Texas has fewer laws and more freedom than any other place on this Earth outside of Afghanistan and Somalia.

It has the wonderful smell of complete freedom bordering on anarchy to it and I miss being there so often.

This is why Texans are God's Greatest Warriors He has ever created.

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

You were amazingly stupid, well done!

List Obama's accomplishments a week after he won the election. Had he cured cancer and instituted world peace yet? Oh wait, he never did that...

You're a ding bat, Edith

You're correct Jim ( Using my Bones voice when saying your name ) and this need to be address ASAP!

Taco trucks still on the corner and they're not deported back to Mexico!

Women still wearing pants and working and not barefooted, pregnant and in the kitchen waiting for their abusive husband to come home!

Minorities still riding anywhere on the bus and not riding in the back or going to color only diners!

Gays back in the closet while being married to a bull while pretending to have one happy family but instead they visit the local restroom while doing the toe tapping square dance!

Trump has failed so let impeach him and usher in Mike Pence!

( Yes, it was retardation passing off as a sarcastic rant )

Everybody up for a spot is being background-checked....it takes time. Imagine what the sniveling NYTimes and others would make of an appointment who had to be removed over something they missed? CNN would blow up like a hillbilly roman candle and MSLSD would call for his impeachment. Let the leftist twits have their little shit-fits....we adults are back in charge and all is well.

Look, I am an avid Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean my brain has left my body. I heard Trump say that he may recommend that the gov't let's Hillary off the hook. That sure isn't what he was saying before the election. Likewise the wall suddenly turned into a fence. Not going after Hillary is perceived as again, the double standard, one for the Clinton's and one for the people.

The "Wall" will not be a solid wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean just south of San Diego and anyone who thought that was being naive or maybe simplistic.

About half of that border is already pretty much impassible, for example the Big Bend area looks kind of like this for most of it.

iu

There is not a lot of point to building a wall there, dont we all agree?

There is also a whole bunch of sparsely populated area that is pretty much a desert where a fence to stop the few hearty that might try the journey is really all that is needed and a fleet of drones. Just spot them with drones then send a van to pick them up and then process them.

iu

Where we need to build a literal physical wall is only about 30% of the total length of the border where the population build up is close in and people can easily carry fence cutting tools to the place the carry them over with them, and that is along the southern California border, Tuscon, El Passo, and Brownsville.

Last edited:

That's because many people in those agencies will have to go.

Perhaps, but that's what the meetings he missed were supposed to be for.
I'm sure the Leader had a good reason.

Sure. He's in the middle of a cluster fuck, and can't do what needs to be done.

• Trump is not a valid candidate
  • Trump will not win a single primary
  • Trump will never get enough delegates
  • Trump will never win 40% of the vote
  • Trump will never win the presidency
  • Trump will never follow through on his promises

See the trend here.... keep telling yourself that

Forum List

Back