🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OK, I am Out of Patience with the Trump Administration

And wth? ISIS is still around. I though he was gonna kick the crap out of them. I want a do over. :mad-61:
You pawns are basically saying that anything Trump says about what he's going to do does not matter simply because he hasn't done them yet. Obviously his words matter. Him flip flopping on his ideas is something that matters.

Most of the flip floping are media reports. This just in.....the media is full of shit.
God you people are tiring. You just believe anything Trump says huh? If any outside source points out his bullshit they are automatically wrong huh?

And wth? ISIS is still around. I though he was gonna kick the crap out of them. I want a do over. :mad-61:
You pawns are basically saying that anything Trump says about what he's going to do does not matter simply because he hasn't done them yet. Obviously his words matter. Him flip flopping on his ideas is something that matters.
What flip flops?
He's compromised on what his wall will be, ObamaCare, and banning Muslims. I would say more but Trump is too stupid to come up with more than 4 policy ideas for his entire platform.

How do you people just ignore all of this?

Most of the flip floping are media reports. This just in.....the media is full of shit.
God you people are tiring. You just believe anything Trump says huh? If any outside source points out his bullshit they are automatically wrong huh?

th

th
I notice as usual you lack an actual coherent argument.

You know you don't even need the media to point out his bullshit. Trump very clearly walks back what he says during interviews.

Well they sre democrsats and tried to tske out Trump
Thats the point of these transistion stories.

Hint....this transition is no different than others. He has to hire alot of.people it takes time and gasp.....politics are involved...who knew?

We know this, the media trying to scare us isnt working.

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?
Washington will move like a crippled snail, with or without Trump.

th
I notice as usual you lack an actual coherent argument.

You know you don't even need the media to point out his bullshit. Trump very clearly walks back what he says during interviews.

I notice that you do not deny the left/dems have done the same under Obama, and Clinton

Accusing others of what you do?

The height of irony and hypocrisy

Well, unlike leftists, we actually WAIT FOR EVIDENCE BEFORE BUSTING GOP members.

What flip flops?
He's compromised on what his wall will be, ObamaCare, and banning Muslims. I would say more but Trump is too stupid to come up with more than 4 policy ideas for his entire platform.

He hasn't come out with a policy yet so you don't know what you're talking about.

Trump has warned them about listing to the news media. Listen only to your leader who always speaks the truth.

What flip flops?

He hasn't come out with a policy yet so you don't know what you're talking about.
Lol so you're content with his adminstration leaving us all in the dark? Wow.

You had your chance. If you elected Hillary, ISIS would have surrendered by now. She would have arrested a guy who made an awful movie about the great religion of Islam.

ISIS would have seen what a great president we now have and would have laid down arms and made peace with the West.

We really blew any chance for world peace.
Warrior Princess

The Dhimmicrats need their Xena-philes. Thanks for not gloating and instead showing compassion to the losers. Remember, they can't run crying and hide behind her skirts when she only wears pantsuits.

What flip flops?

Lol so you're content with his adminstration leaving us all in the dark? Wow.
He doesn't have an administration yet, d u m b f u c k.

Somebody just slammed a door in Trump Tower! The demise of Trump is imminent! Trump is packing up his golden escalator and quitting!

Social Security is moving to Canada! Every infant is going to be issued an assault weapon at birth! We will be paying our taxes to Morgan Stanley! Homosexuals will have to wear pink triangles on their outer clothing!
It's perhaps time to wake up from your dream and face your nightmare.

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?

You're going to be waiting along time--there was never going to be a wall. Newt Gingrich states that it was just used to get you to vote for Trump, and one of your favorites, Rush Limbaugh agrees.

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.

Gingrich said that, huh? You maybe have a link????

We could do what you guys do and just post shit....Or post a link:

Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'
Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'

Two days after Donald Trump was elected president, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, an ardent Trump supporter, admitted the president-elect's promise to get Mexico to fund his proposed border wall may have just been "a campaign device." "He may not spend much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it," Gingrich said of a hypothetical border structure. "But it was a great campaign device."

leslie stahl: Mr. trump will you still build a wall
Trump: we will build a wall.

baddaboom. Mandate 306 to 232.

Somebody just slammed a door in Trump Tower! The demise of Trump is imminent! Trump is packing up his golden escalator and quitting!

Social Security is moving to Canada! Every infant is going to be issued an assault weapon at birth! We will be paying our taxes to Morgan Stanley! Homosexuals will have to wear pink triangles on their outer clothing!
Don't try to be funny, it ain't workin'. :sad:
he's saddened cause he got spanked 306 to 232 and lost all three houses of the government. I'm laughing. We are his nightmare.

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
The disarray? Maybe they should do their jobs that we pay them for. If they truly are in a disarray that proves they need to go.

One let me say it... He is a week in the job and between back peddling and transition problems it is generous but I would give him a grade 'D' for the week.

Now lets give him a month and see how it shapes out...

The Trump administration are expected to contact these department and start placing in their personal ASAP, this meant to be done within days not weeks... This is meant to be 4,000 people in before Christmas learning from their predecessors about their daily activities and their interactions with the Public Service...

Sorry to say but every president before him would have the top posts filled days ago with out controversy... So lets wait and see... But this does cause for concern...
he is? says who?

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
The disarray? Maybe they should do their jobs that we pay them for. If they truly are in a disarray that proves they need to go.

One let me say it... He is a week in the job and between back peddling and transition problems it is generous but I would give him a grade 'D' for the week.

Now lets give him a month and see how it shapes out...

The Trump administration are expected to contact these department and start placing in their personal ASAP, this meant to be done within days not weeks... This is meant to be 4,000 people in before Christmas learning from their predecessors about their daily activities and their interactions with the Public Service...

Sorry to say but every president before him would have the top posts filled days ago with out controversy... So lets wait and see... But this does cause for concern...
When did that become the norm? In a week? Burger flipper job picks take longer than that. I don't believe you.

What flip flops?

Are you as amazed as I am?

they've ranted about Trumps lack of definite policy since the convention,..

and now they're whining about him going back on polices he hasn't defined.

Forum List

Back