🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OK, I am Out of Patience with the Trump Administration

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
That's because many people in those agencies will have to go.

Perhaps, but that's what the meetings he missed were supposed to be for.
I'm sure the Leader had a good reason.
Look, I am an avid Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean my brain has left my body. I heard Trump say that he may recommend that the gov't let's Hillary off the hook. That sure isn't what he was saying before the election. Likewise the wall suddenly turned into a fence. Not going after Hillary is perceived as again, the double standard, one for the Clinton's and one for the people.
He's probably allaying a lot of fears right now.

I don't really care, honestly. I really only voted for him to try and help keep Hill Hag out of the white house.
I like Trump and your pic seems to have a brighter smile now, though it is probably the same one you had three weeks ago.

I don't really care, honestly. I really only voted for him to try and help keep Hill Hag out of the white house.
I like Trump and your pic seems to have a brighter smile now, though it is probably the same one you had three weeks ago.

It's a new picture actually, but I decided that since my candidate won, I should have a happy face avatar now. :D

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.

Read the same thing, he's been planning his inauguration party,
and ivanka is pitching her jewelry line, by sending out emails,
to the journalists for the bangle she was wearing, only $10,800,
when they appeared on 60 minutes, really, wtf

Plus, come to also find out, Chris Christie, prosecuted kushners dad,
when he was us district attorney, on tax evasion, witness tampering
and making illegal campaign contributions, he was convicted of all.

I'm sure that's the real reason cc is gone...

Hillary has jumped ahead in the popular vote,
she is 3rd, behind obama, leading trump by over a million votes

I'm calling it now to revert back at another time....
Electors choose Hillary for PotUS

Why don't you live up to your name, and keep it real.
Care to elaborate

Read the same thing, he's been planning his inauguration party,
and ivanka is pitching her jewelry line, by sending out emails,
to the journalists for the bangle she was wearing, only $10,800,
when they appeared on 60 minutes, really, wtf

Plus, come to also find out, Chris Christie, prosecuted kushners dad,
when he was us district attorney, on tax evasion, witness tampering
and making illegal campaign contributions, he was convicted of all.

I'm sure that's the real reason cc is gone...

Hillary has jumped ahead in the popular vote,
she is 3rd, behind obama, leading trump by over a million votes

Care to elaborate

On which of your fantasy worlds has the PV outweighed the EV?

Yeah, this transition is a disaster. The outgoing admin is stealing furniture and dishes, and removing all the W's from their computer keyboards.

Oh, wait. That was somebody else.

I hear Trump's transition team lost the keys to the White House and now Trump is going to have to live in Trump Tower for another six months until a locksmith willing to work for six bucks an hour under constantly changing specs can be found to replace all the locks.

I also heard Trump is worried about further leaks to the press, and has hired a Russian firm recommended to him by Julian Assange to make sure the Oval Office isn't bugged.

This just in. Donald Trump is considering Big Bird to be his Press Secretary.

"Today, and every day, is brought to you by the letter T, for Trump."

Care to elaborate
Wow.

upload_2016-11-16_14-16-19.png

Yeah, this transition is a disaster. The outgoing admin is stealing furniture and dishes, and removing all the W's from their computer keyboards.

I hear Trump's transition team lost the keys to the White House and now Trump is going to have to live in Trump Tower for another six months until a locksmith willing to work for six bucks an hour under constantly changing specs can be found to replace all the locks.

I also heard Trump is worried about further leaks to the press, and has hired a Russian firm recommended to him by Julian Assange to make sure the Oval Office isn't bugged.

Is this all you have? Really? Pathetic.

:anj_stfu:

Is this all you have? Really? Pathetic.
And fairly unbelievable as well.

Oh, I'm loving watching these meltdowns.
Apparently you idiots have no sense of humor, at all.

I'm mocking all the horror stories about Trump's transition and speculations about his Cabinet appointments, dumbasses.

I'm mocking all the horror stories about Trump's transition and speculations about his Cabinet appointments, dumbasses.

Well, you need to work on your humor. Don't quit your day job! :D

dude what year are you in? don't you love the 306 to 232 win? It's great. when he actually takes over, it will be even greater I can't wait for the alt left to start begging for mercy. Let me take a moment and

dc48zbdce.png

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?

You're going to be waiting along time--there was never going to be a wall. Newt Gingrich states that it was just used to get you to vote for Trump, and one of your favorites, Rush Limbaugh agrees.

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.

leslie stahl, Mr. Trump will you build a wall

Trump, yes I will build the wall.

I can't wait!!! big wall, huge wall. LOL

dc48zbdce.png

Well, you need to work on your humor. Don't quit your day job! :D
Thank you, I was wondering where the humor was.

Somebody just slammed a door in Trump Tower! The demise of Trump is imminent! Trump is packing up his golden escalator and quitting!

Social Security is moving to Canada! Every infant is going to be issued an assault weapon at birth! We will be paying our taxes to Morgan Stanley! Homosexuals will have to wear pink triangles on their outer clothing!

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?

You're going to be waiting along time--there was never going to be a wall. Newt Gingrich states that it was just used to get you to vote for Trump, and one of your favorites, Rush Limbaugh agrees.

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.

Gingrich said that, huh? You maybe have a link????

We could do what you guys do and just post shit....Or post a link:

Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'
Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'

Two days after Donald Trump was elected president, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, an ardent Trump supporter, admitted the president-elect's promise to get Mexico to fund his proposed border wall may have just been "a campaign device." "He may not spend much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it," Gingrich said of a hypothetical border structure. "But it was a great campaign device."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/66133...ant-mexico-pay-wall-but-great-campaign-device

Forum List

Back