🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OK, I am Out of Patience with the Trump Administration

Somebody just slammed a door in Trump Tower! The demise of Trump is imminent! Trump is packing up his golden escalator and quitting!

Social Security is moving to Canada! Every infant is going to be issued an assault weapon at birth! We will be paying our taxes to Morgan Stanley! Homosexuals will have to wear pink triangles on their outer clothing!
Don't try to be funny, it ain't workin'. :sad:

Yeah, this transition is a disaster. The outgoing admin is stealing furniture and dishes, and removing all the W's from their computer keyboards.

Oh, wait. That was somebody else.

I hear Trump's transition team lost the keys to the White House and now Trump is going to have to live in Trump Tower for another six months until a locksmith willing to work for six bucks an hour under constantly changing specs can be found to replace all the locks.

I also heard Trump is worried about further leaks to the press, and has hired a Russian firm recommended to him by Julian Assange to make sure the Oval Office isn't bugged.

Is this all you have? Really? Pathetic.
And fairly unbelievable as well.

You are a master of the obvious.

This just in. Donald Trump is considering Big Bird to be his Press Secretary.

"Today, and every day, is brought to you by the letter T, for Trump."
Oh, I'm loving watching these meltdowns.
Apparently you idiots have no sense of humor, at all.

I'm mocking all the horror stories about Trump's transition and speculations about his Cabinet appointments, dumbasses.

Well, you need to work on your humor. Don't quit your day job! :D
Thank you, I was wondering where the humor was.

Righties don't have a sense of humor unless it's directed at Hillary Clinton.

This just in. Donald Trump is considering Big Bird to be his Press Secretary.

"Today, and every day, is brought to you by the letter T, for Trump."

I'm mocking all the horror stories about Trump's transition and speculations about his Cabinet appointments, dumbasses.

That's not true.

They laugh at Biden, Bill, and Barak too

Yeah, he hasnt taken office yet, but so what?

Where is my fucking wall on Mexico's border at?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Yes, I like Trump and everything I just said is absolutely stupid.

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Just like I figgered it feels pretty fucking stupid.

Where's my cry room?

You're going to be waiting along time--there was never going to be a wall. Newt Gingrich states that it was just used to get you to vote for Trump, and one of your favorites, Rush Limbaugh agrees.

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.

leslie stahl, Mr. Trump will you build a wall

Trump, yes I will build the wall.

I can't wait!!! big wall, huge wall. LOL

dc48zbdce.png

The wall is about as real a thing as leprechauns.

That's not true.

And they can't spell, either.

That's not true.

Like someone that spells Trump 'Drumpf'?

That's not true.

That's correct. Trump's paternal grandfather changed it to Trump. The incuriosity of righties on here never fails to amaze me.

Trump's Family Surname Was Once 'Drumpf'
CLAIM: Donald Trump's ancestors changed their surname from "Drumpf" to "Trump."

mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

WHAT'S TRUE: The surname of Donald Trump's family was originally "Drumpf."

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
The disarray? Maybe they should do their jobs that we pay them for. If they truly are in a disarray that proves they need to go.

One let me say it... He is a week in the job and between back peddling and transition problems it is generous but I would give him a grade 'D' for the week.

Now lets give him a month and see how it shapes out...

The Trump administration are expected to contact these department and start placing in their personal ASAP, this meant to be done within days not weeks... This is meant to be 4,000 people in before Christmas learning from their predecessors about their daily activities and their interactions with the Public Service...

Sorry to say but every president before him would have the top posts filled days ago with out controversy... So lets wait and see... But this does cause for concern...

Trump is in way over his head.

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.
The disarray? Maybe they should do their jobs that we pay them for. If they truly are in a disarray that proves they need to go.

One let me say it... He is a week in the job and between back peddling and transition problems it is generous but I would give him a grade 'D' for the week.

Now lets give him a month and see how it shapes out...

The Trump administration are expected to contact these department and start placing in their personal ASAP, this meant to be done within days not weeks... This is meant to be 4,000 people in before Christmas learning from their predecessors about their daily activities and their interactions with the Public Service...

Sorry to say but every president before him would have the top posts filled days ago with out controversy... So lets wait and see... But this does cause for concern...
I'm sure he values your expert opinion. LMAO

That's not true.

That's correct. Trump's paternal grandfather changed it to Trump. The incuriosity of righties on here never fails to amaze me.

mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

Interesting, I didn't know that. But everyone calls so many names, I don't see how it's a lack of curiosity to not have not researched that particular one. It sounds like a warping of his name. In the end, it is since his name was a warping of it.

I always thought Drumpf was an insult. Thanks for pointing out it's not.

Got anything on Lipschitz?

Instead, Trump is fucking around with a bunch of office appointments and administration building, so what?

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

I thought I might see how it feels to not be a liberal but to still act like a liberal.

Where's my cry room?

Great mocking post and right on. Liberals really believe we dont know how things work.
This transition talk is hilarious.

That's not true.

mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

Interesting, I didn't know that. But everyone calls so many names, I don't see how it's a lack of curiosity to not have not researched that particular one. It sounds like a warping of his name. In the end, it is since his name was a warping of it.

I always thought Drumpf was an insult. Thanks for pointing out it's not.

Got anything on Lipschitz?

Interesting, i love the guy and i call him cheeto Jesus just to mock the left.

And wth? ISIS is still around. I though he was gonna kick the crap out of them. I want a do over. :mad-61:
You pawns are basically saying that anything Trump says about what he's going to do does not matter simply because he hasn't done them yet. Obviously his words matter. Him flip flopping on his ideas is something that matters.

And wth? ISIS is still around. I though he was gonna kick the crap out of them. I want a do over. :mad-61:
You pawns are basically saying that anything Trump says about what he's going to do does not matter simply because he hasn't done them yet. Obviously his words matter. Him flip flopping on his ideas is something that matters.

Most of the flip floping are media reports. This just in.....the media is full of shit.

That's not true.

mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

Trump's paternal grandfather changed it to Trump.

That's true, he did.

and at NO POINT in his life has Trump carried the last name Drumpf.

What is there about that fact that evades you?

Look, I am an avid Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean my brain has left my body. I heard Trump say that he may recommend that the gov't let's Hillary off the hook. That sure isn't what he was saying before the election. Likewise the wall suddenly turned into a fence. Not going after Hillary is perceived as again, the double standard, one for the Clinton's and one for the people.

The "Wall" will not be a solid wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean just south of San Diego and anyone who thought that was being naive or maybe simplistic.

About half of that border is already pretty much impassible, for example the Big Bend area looks kind of like this for most of it.

iu

There is not a lot of point to building a wall there, dont we all agree?

There is also a whole bunch of sparsely populated area that is pretty much a desert where a fence to stop the few hearty that might try the journey is really all that is needed and a fleet of drones. Just spot them with drones then send a van to pick them up and then process them.

iu

Where we need to build a literal physical wall is only about 30% of the total length of the border where the population build up is close in and people can easily carry fence cutting tools to the place the carry them over with them, and that is along the southern California border, Tuscon, El Passo, and Brownsville.

Excuses, Excuses...

Where was this in the election.... Backpeddling before inauguration...

If Clinton (backpeddled)did this you would be up in arms....

Excuses, Excuses....

We really need a sweep for when it finally dawns on them that he lied continuously in the election... I think when they see the deficits rack up while the economy tanks...

GET 'ER DONE, DUDE!

/rant

Where's my cry room?

You're going to be waiting along time--there was never going to be a wall. Newt Gingrich states that it was just used to get you to vote for Trump, and one of your favorites, Rush Limbaugh agrees.

And just judging from the circus that is going on with Trump's administration--(the blind leading the inept) I doubt much of anything is going to get done.

Gingrich said that, huh? You maybe have a link????

We could do what you guys do and just post shit....Or post a link:

Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'
Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'

Two days after Donald Trump was elected president, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, an ardent Trump supporter, admitted the president-elect's promise to get Mexico to fund his proposed border wall may have just been "a campaign device." "He may not spend much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it," Gingrich said of a hypothetical border structure. "But it was a great campaign device."
How can Newt admit to offering an opinion? He didn't admit anything, you lied.

Forum List

Back