OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do
Actually, the rich pay most of the government's expenses. In fact, the top 20% pay 95% of all taxes. And liberals want them to pay more? Ludicrous!
You are a total dupe, dupe.
Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do
Actually, the rich pay most of the government's expenses. In fact, the top 20% pay 95% of all taxes. And liberals want them to pay more? Ludicrous!
You are a total dupe of the line greedy Rich GOP...
The one tax graph you really need to know
nd, luckily, the tax analysis group Citizens for Tax Justicekeeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

As you can see, the poorer you are, the more state and local taxes bite into your income.

We already have basically a flat tax system, and the rich don't pay enough so their country and the middle class Fall Apart. For 30 years now. All they have is b******* propaganda for the dupes which seems to be enough....

That is a State/local/property/sales Tax issue probably skewed the graph by CA NY ILL etc. You know, the States that "care" about the poor.
State and local taxes and fees are higher than they would be without the Republicans cutting federal aid to the states so they can give the rich a tax break. Everywhere.

So Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents?

Sure, every penny he got was inherited from his father! That is except for the part taken by the federal government and the state of NY. That is what you are claiming, and you would be WRONG!
I said Trump got rich via inheritance / getting money from his parents.

Your delusions, on the other hand, are your delusions and your delusions alone.

That is a bald-faced lie, and you know it, or else you would not be arguing so hard to justify your lie!
Quit pussyfooting and dodging, you cowardly turd! Put up or shut up.

What's a lie?

Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents? Is that what you're saying? This requires a "yes" or "no" answer.

You first. Answer the question.

He got a loan. He has other brothers and sisters you know. They would have shared in their inheritance. How many of them became billionaires?

I didn't say he said that, I said he thought/implied it, which is obvious given that he brought up $1,000 while we were discussing Trump's inheritance.

Why don't you sit your ass down on the curb. You're ill-equipped for this discussion.
If you mean I'm not an America hating liar then I agree.
I mean you're an idiot who has no understanding of economics.
Sure I do. Paying less taxes means I have more money. Are going to be ok after the 2018 rout of sorry lying liberals?
You and your friend are full of shit and can't point out where I lied.
Everything you have posted is a lie. Paying less tax means I have more money. You pretend it's not. You are a liar.
It will no doubt continue as it has... Your tiny tax cut will be more than made up for by higher state and local taxes which kills regular folks. So the rich can get their giant tax cut, Dupe. And our infrastructure and middle-class will continue to Fall Apart.

Sure, every penny he got was inherited from his father! That is except for the part taken by the federal government and the state of NY. That is what you are claiming, and you would be WRONG!

That is a bald-faced lie, and you know it, or else you would not be arguing so hard to justify your lie!

What's a lie?

Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents? Is that what you're saying? This requires a "yes" or "no" answer.
Why are you so insistent he answer you? You know all you will do is lie more, no matter what he says. You will lie. Just like the sun coming up, it's guaranteed.
Because he keeps calling me a liar. I want him to back it up because I know he's full of shit, just like you.

You are a liar. You claimed Trump's wealth came from his inheritance, which is a bald-faced lie. End of story. Suck it up, buttercup! You lied and got caught.

So Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents?

What's a lie?

He got a loan. He has other brothers and sisters you know. They would have shared in their inheritance. How many of them became billionaires?
And he paid way too much for his loans and had to go bankrupt. Then he became a reality TV star so I guess you dupes think you know him or something LOL...

He never said that. Why can't you bastards ever stop lying? With almost every post it's some deflection or out right lie!
I didn't say he said that, I said he thought/implied it, which is obvious given that he brought up $1,000 while we were discussing Trump's inheritance.

Why don't you sit your ass down on the curb. You're ill-equipped for this discussion.
Sure I do. Paying less taxes means I have more money. Are going to be ok after the 2018 rout of sorry lying liberals?

Already did, numerous times. You are just too stupid to admit you lied.

If your father hands you $10,000 in cash, would you report it to the government as income? I didn't think so.

What kind of American are you that thinks the government is more deserving of ones wealth after he or she dies than the family? You ask what the kids did to earn that money, and I ask you what government did to earn that money?

What exchanges happen within the family are family matters--not government matters. Perhaps you want government sitting at your dinner table, and when you pass the biscuits to your daughter, government is there to take their few biscuits first before they pass the plate to your daughter. It's ridiculous.

People work hard to try and make their children's life better than theirs. They didn't go to work every day, take risks, only to hand their hard work over to government.

And learn how to read. The definition is usually measured in money that derives from capital or labor. I even highlighted the important part of the definition.
Do you know what usually means? It means it's usually from capital or labor, but can be from other things. The bottom line is income is income. Inheritance is income that is currently excused from taxation. If I were a rich deadbeat, of course I'd report it. The risk is too great and I'd still be a millionaire deadbeat afterwards, just with a few less million. I didn't have to work for any of it anyway. You can whine all you want to protect your rich deadbeat heroes, but you're basically a clown grasping at straws, especially with your "Do you understand the term INCOME TAX? It means tax on income." crap and your inability to read and comprehend a basic English sentence.

Governments will always control the money that THEY create and enforce. If you think it's none of their business, then the rich should be barred from using the government for enforcing their property rights. So if someone kills them to steal their money, the government should just ignore them. After all, you say it's none of the government's business. That wasn't Trump's tune when he was getting bankruptcy protection from the government!

I’m getting tired of your lies, you have proof that those that inherit money as deadbeats? Of course you don’t, it is because you are dishonest and are just trolling along.

Unless you have proof positive, you are nothing but a bigot who is jealous and envious of what others have. You opinion is worthless.
Let me get this straight. You want me to prove that some of the people who inherit money are deadbeats?

Yep, prove it, I know people that have inherited money and worked just as hard as their parents, so put up or shut up, because you are acting like a loser that is bitter over their lot in life.
Take Trump for example. He got a big inheritance and still filed for bankruptcy protection. He's a deadbeat borrower. Won't pay his bills.

More lies?

Trump has NEVER filed individual bankruptcy. How can you be that stupid if it is not intentional?

So now he got an inheritance that he shared with with other family members. How much was it? Why not admit that you do not have a clue?

You are pathetic!

[Q

State and local taxes and fees are higher than they would be without the Republicans cutting federal aid to the states so they can give the rich a tax break. Everywhere.

Not if they cut spending.

You only have high taxes when you have high spending. If you don't want high state taxes then don't elect stupid Democrats that increases spending and taxes. Problem solved.

If your father hands you $10,000 in cash, would you report it to the government as income? I didn't think so.

What kind of American are you that thinks the government is more deserving of ones wealth after he or she dies than the family? You ask what the kids did to earn that money, and I ask you what government did to earn that money?

What exchanges happen within the family are family matters--not government matters. Perhaps you want government sitting at your dinner table, and when you pass the biscuits to your daughter, government is there to take their few biscuits first before they pass the plate to your daughter. It's ridiculous.

People work hard to try and make their children's life better than theirs. They didn't go to work every day, take risks, only to hand their hard work over to government.

And learn how to read. The definition is usually measured in money that derives from capital or labor. I even highlighted the important part of the definition.
Do you know what usually means? It means it's usually from capital or labor, but can be from other things. The bottom line is income is income. Inheritance is income that is currently excused from taxation. If I were a rich deadbeat, of course I'd report it. The risk is too great and I'd still be a millionaire deadbeat afterwards, just with a few less million. I didn't have to work for any of it anyway. You can whine all you want to protect your rich deadbeat heroes, but you're basically a clown grasping at straws, especially with your "Do you understand the term INCOME TAX? It means tax on income." crap and your inability to read and comprehend a basic English sentence.

Governments will always control the money that THEY create and enforce. If you think it's none of their business, then the rich should be barred from using the government for enforcing their property rights. So if someone kills them to steal their money, the government should just ignore them. After all, you say it's none of the government's business. That wasn't Trump's tune when he was getting bankruptcy protection from the government!

I’m getting tired of your lies, you have proof that those that inherit money as deadbeats? Of course you don’t, it is because you are dishonest and are just trolling along.

Unless you have proof positive, you are nothing but a bigot who is jealous and envious of what others have. You opinion is worthless.
Let me get this straight. You want me to prove that some of the people who inherit money are deadbeats?

Yep, prove it, I know people that have inherited money and worked just as hard as their parents, so put up or shut up, because you are acting like a loser that is bitter over their lot in life.
I worked hard and have plenty and still hate repub scum that have their jackboots on the throats of those who have less them them

But Democrats that inherit their money are okay, right? :rolleyes:

Everything you have posted is a lie. Paying less tax means I have more money. You pretend it's not. You are a liar.
It will no doubt continue as it has... Your tiny tax cut will be more than made up for by higher state and local taxes which kills regular folks. So the rich can get their giant tax cut, Dupe. And our infrastructure and middle-class will continue to Fall Apart.
I so much want to see repubs SS and medicare benefits cut I will lmao

Read your own definition. It says usually. Otherwise it just refers to a gain or recurrent benefit in general. And what is a gain?

resources or advantage acquired or increased

Wealth/money is a resource and/or an advantage. And yes, when they get the inheritance, they acquire it.

Yes, it says usually measured in money--not usually measured from capital or labor. It's always measured in capital and labor. Usually measured in money means it could be from stock options given to a CEO or perhaps in profit sharing.
That's not how the sentence is written. The sentence says it's a gain or recurrent benefit usually measured in money that derives from capital or labor. For usually to apply only to money and not to capital or labor, the sentence would have to be written with the following commas:
a gain or recurrent benefit, usually measured in money, that derives from capital or labor

Those commas are not there, so you are wrong.
The government doesn't create money--it only creates the notes that represent wealth. Wealth is created by the individual which gives currency it's value. Without people giving those notes value, they are nothing more than worthless pieces of paper.
The government is what controls the money supply and enforces property rights. Without that, you'd see any wealth associated with the money go down the toilet.
So now somebody dies in your family and leaves you with a 300K house. Should government force you to give them 100K in order to keep that house?

It should be taxed, yes.

I worked hard and have plenty and still hate repub scum that have their jackboots on the throats of those who have less them them

Read how the trump POS cut his brothers family out of the fathers money??

Take Trump for example. He got a big inheritance and still filed for bankruptcy protection. He's a deadbeat borrower. Won't pay his bills.

So one person proves your whole point? You are the one claiming everyone that inherits money are deadbeats, again put up or shut up. I’m tired of your bullshit claims based on your hate and prejudice.

What's a lie?

How the fuck should I know? Did I ever make any claim related to that regarding Trump's brothers and sisters? I'm asking someone to back up something they said. You're asking me to back up/explain something I didn't say.

Read your own definition. It says usually. Otherwise it just refers to a gain or recurrent benefit in general. And what is a gain?

resources or advantage acquired or increased

Wealth/money is a resource and/or an advantage. And yes, when they get the inheritance, they acquire it.

Yes, it says usually measured in money--not usually measured from capital or labor. It's always measured in capital and labor. Usually measured in money means it could be from stock options given to a CEO or perhaps in profit sharing.
That's not how the sentence is written. The sentence says it's a gain or recurrent benefit usually measured in money that derives from capital or labor. For usually to apply only to money and not to capital or labor, the sentence would have to be written with the following commas:
a gain or recurrent benefit, usually measured in money, that derives from capital or labor

Those commas are not there, so you are wrong.
The government doesn't create money--it only creates the notes that represent wealth. Wealth is created by the individual which gives currency it's value. Without people giving those notes value, they are nothing more than worthless pieces of paper.
The government is what controls the money supply and enforces property rights. Without that, you'd see any wealth associated with the money go down the toilet.
So now somebody dies in your family and leaves you with a 300K house. Should government force you to give them 100K in order to keep that house?

It should be taxed, yes.

Thank you for admitting that Comrade. All property should belong to the government.

What's a lie?

Why are you so insistent he answer you? You know all you will do is lie more, no matter what he says. You will lie. Just like the sun coming up, it's guaranteed.
Because he keeps calling me a liar. I want him to back it up because I know he's full of shit, just like you.

You are a liar. You claimed Trump's wealth came from his inheritance, which is a bald-faced lie. End of story. Suck it up, buttercup! You lied and got caught.
I claimed he got rich from inheritance/getting money from his parents. You keep pussyfooting around what you want me to prove, bringing up Trump's brothers and sisters to stall or do god knows what.

Read how the trump POS cut his brothers family out of the fathers money??

Again his claim is all that inherit are deadbeats and are lazy, you got proof other than saying but Trump! But Trump! But Trump! Or does that sum up your whole argument?

What's a lie?

How the fuck should I know? Did I ever make any claim related to that regarding Trump's brothers and sisters? I'm asking someone to back up something they said. You're asking me to back up/explain something I didn't say.

You claimed he got rich because of inheritance, did you not?

That was a lie. He was already rich before his father and mother died. You are a liar. Admit it. You post things that you know for certain are not true. .

Forum List

Back