OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...
Another dumbass who is rejoicing he might get an additional $18/week while the country borrows trillions to give the wealthy tens of millions.

Give?

and therein lies the rub, and the actual heart of the argument

in the mind of the typical leftist; everything belongs to the State, Whatever the subjects of the State are allowed to have access to; they should be humbly grateful for...

"A liberal believes that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

And an American hating POS wants to use all the government programs without paying for it.

Yeah you can, by inheriting it for example. Seriously, how stupid are you?

Who ever inherited billions? Not Trump.

You're such a dummy! That's a monetary transfer, not wealth creation. Whatever wealth existed in the world existed before and after you won.

So people who had jobs created that wealth? If you build a movie theater and make a lot of money, you did so because people came to your theater to watch movies. That's creating wealth. You can't say that wealth was not created because the movie goers always had money. That's complete stupidity.

That's a different song you're singing to the one you sang before, where you said "Every year we have more and more wealthy people in this country. It has nothing to do with government."

It doesn't have anything to do with government. Property rights are just that--rights. Government can't do anything to stop us from owning property. Titles are legal records of ownership of property, but government is not doing you a favor by allowing anybody to own property.

Knowing there is a chance you'll get mugged and killed walking outside doesn't make the mugger or murderer any better. Likewise, it doesn't make Trump any less of a deadbeat.

If you hate rich people so much, WTF do you care who Trump didn't repay?

Lending institutions know that X amount of people will file bankruptcy and they will not get their money back. It's all part of business. They know it ahead of time.

Last year over 800,000 bankruptcies were filed; 24,000 of them were businesses.

How many people filed for bankruptcy in 2016? - NBF

Everyone pays in higher banking & loan costs.

Yes they do, it's all part of the business structure. Just like we all pay higher cell phone bills so that lowlifes can have free cell phones. It's all figured out in the business plan.
You bitch about those poor people but love Trump for his bankruptcies. Why is that?

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...
Another dumbass who is rejoicing he might get an additional $18/week while the country borrows trillions to give the wealthy tens of millions.

Give?

in the mind of the typical leftist; everything belongs to the State, Whatever the subjects of the State are allowed to have access to; they should be humbly grateful for...

"A liberal believes that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

And an American hating POS wants to use all the government programs without paying for it.
those federal programs were not there for the average American, they are developed for progressive pieces of shit like yourself.

You're such a dummy! That's a monetary transfer, not wealth creation. Whatever wealth existed in the world existed before and after you won.

So people who had jobs created that wealth? If you build a movie theater and make a lot of money, you did so because people came to your theater to watch movies. That's creating wealth. You can't say that wealth was not created because the movie goers always had money. That's complete stupidity.

That's a different song you're singing to the one you sang before, where you said "Every year we have more and more wealthy people in this country. It has nothing to do with government."

It doesn't have anything to do with government. Property rights are just that--rights. Government can't do anything to stop us from owning property. Titles are legal records of ownership of property, but government is not doing you a favor by allowing anybody to own property.

Knowing there is a chance you'll get mugged and killed walking outside doesn't make the mugger or murderer any better. Likewise, it doesn't make Trump any less of a deadbeat.

Lending institutions know that X amount of people will file bankruptcy and they will not get their money back. It's all part of business. They know it ahead of time.

Everyone pays in higher banking & loan costs.

Yes they do, it's all part of the business structure. Just like we all pay higher cell phone bills so that lowlifes can have free cell phones. It's all figured out in the business plan.
You bitch about those poor people but love Trump for his bankruptcies. Why is that?

I don't love anybody for bankruptcies, I love what he's doing for the country. He said he was going to De-Bama the country and he's doing exactly that.

Give?

Ken Blackwell

Who are you talking about?

Give?

If aftet the tax cut bill, Trump pays $40 million less in takes, that bill gave him that money.
Now you asswipes can try to play semantics all you want but that would be the truth.

That tax bill (in other words Trump) gave Trump 40 million plus. And you morons love it. All you " OMG OMG the deft the debt!!" people love it.

You know it is a bad bill but your heads are so far up Trumps ass that you can't even bitch about it.

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

Oh no. Not that stupid fucking asrgumrent you America hating dipsticks use.

None of you want to support your country in paying taxes. " The government is stealing my money Whaaaaa whaaaaaa"

Fuck you people.

I support my country & I pay my tars without being a whiny little girl.

you do realize that you are affirming that "stupid fucking argument" don't you?

I hope sure you do...

It has been pointed out that the top 10% pays more than their "fair share" already

how much is enough? do you want to go back to 90% tax rates - if you do; just be honest about it

the economy is already doing better based on Trump's actions in tearing down pernicious regulations - this tax bill has already paid dividends (bonus checks and actual investments by large companies to expand)

but I understand! If I was a progressive; I'd be scared too - a healthy, growing & vibrant economy enhances the chances for republican gains in upcoming election cycles...

so you don't care about struggling families that want to get ahead?

got it!

$1,000 (or more) a year makes a big difference to a lot of people

mostly the people that the democrat party has abandoned in their fervent quest to shift the national discussion towards identity politics

but hey, don't think I don't appreciate your honesty; because I do. I mean, I have known for a long time that democrats really don't care about working class people; but it is certainly refreshing to see one admit it

:beer:

Give?

If aftet the tax cut bill, Trump pays $40 million less in takes, that bill gave him that money.
Now you asswipes can try to play semantics all you want but that would be the truth.

That tax bill (in other words Trump) gave Trump 40 million plus. And you morons love it. All you " OMG OMG the deft the debt!!" people love it.

You know it is a bad bill but your heads are so far up Trumps ass that you can't even bitch about it.

Excuse me dumb ass, how can the government give you something that's already yours? If they are taking less, they aren't giving you anything, they're just taking less.

Give?

Excuse me dumb ass, how can the government give you something that's already yours? If they are taking less, they aren't giving you anything, they're just taking less.

Prior to passing the tax cut bill, you would owe $5500.00 in personal income tax. You pay that tax from your savings account & it was then $3500.00 in your account.

After passing the tax cut, you only owed $4500 in income taxes, leaving $4500 in your savings account.

You have that extra $1K because of the tax bill. The passing of that bill gave it to you.

You people are such assholes.

If I go to the store & the item I went to buy was on sale with a 20% discount, now costing $80.00. You would parade around screaming OMG OMG that sale did not give me anything. I save $20 of my own money.

Suppose I went to that store & there was a 20% rebate. I paid the full price of $100 & I got a $20 check in the mail the following week. The store gave me that money & you fucktards can't say it was my money that I saved.

Yet the result is exactly the same. I now have $20 more in my wallet.

YOU PARTY HANDED BILLIONS OF DOLLAR TO RICK PEOPLE>

Man the fuck up & admit it. Quit pretending they did not borrow over a trillion dollars. Quit pretending they did not hand rich people YOUR tax dollars.

The idea you love it provrs what a pack of duped morons you are.

so you don't care about struggling families that want to get ahead?

got it!

$1,000 (or more) a year makes a big difference to a lot of people

mostly the people that the democrat party has abandoned in their fervent quest to shift the national discussion towards identity politics

but hey, don't think I don't appreciate your honesty; because I do. I mean, I have known for a long time that democrats really don't care about working class people; but it is certainly refreshing to see one admit it

:beer:
Look, you give breaks to those people, jackass.

Handing Trump forty million dollars doesn't do shit for poor people. If Trump wanted to help poor people he had plenty of money to do that without your fucking party handing him more.

Give a break to the first two - three brackets.

Raise the minimum wage.

The Democrats did it right. They gave a tax break to WORKING Americans in the ARRA> Theyh didn't pass out biullkionsa to richj people.

The idea you don;lt get it proves what a fucking moron you are.

Oh no. Not that stupid fucking asrgumrent you America hating dipsticks use.

None of you want to support your country in paying taxes. " The government is stealing my money Whaaaaa whaaaaaa"

Fuck you people.

I support my country & I pay my tars without being a whiny little girl.

you do realize that you are affirming that "stupid fucking argument" don't you?

I hope sure you do...

It has been pointed out that the top 10% pays more than their "fair share" already

how much is enough? do you want to go back to 90% tax rates - if you do; just be honest about it

the economy is already doing better based on Trump's actions in tearing down pernicious regulations - this tax bill has already paid dividends (bonus checks and actual investments by large companies to expand)

but I understand! If I was a progressive; I'd be scared too - a healthy, growing & vibrant economy enhances the chances for republican gains in upcoming election cycles...

What is their fair share? Wealthy people use more government services than poor people do. How much government money is spent regulation things like the stock market & protecting US corporations? How many poor people use airports & our banking systems?

I am not the one whining. It was you. Man the fuck up & support your own country.

Give?

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?
Didn't say to kill anyone. I said to quit handing them money. Why do you want to borrow money to give Trump a tax break. What do you think anyone gets anything from it other than Trump?

Handing Trump forty million dollars doesn't do shit for poor people. If Trump wanted to help poor people he had plenty of money to do that without your fucking party handing him more.

who do you think hires people?

Raise the minimum wage.

every time this is done, jobs are lost and the working class gets hurt

every time

Wealthy people use more government services than poor people do

and you call me a dumbass?

are there more rich people or are there more are there more people that are not rich?

we all use government services

reducing the amount tof money that the government takes (and always subsequently wastes) always helps the economy

Here's an example:
One of Britain's richest men inherits billions and avoids paying inheritance taxes

I don't know what Trump's gifts/inheritances would translate to in today's dollars. He got them a while ago.

What are you talking about? What does winning the lottery have to do with going to the movies? Winning the lottery is a money transfer. It doesn't create wealth. Whatever you could buy with the money once you get existed before you got the money. If there was a mansion in New Mexico you could buy with your lottery winnings, it was there before and after you won.

The only reason you functionally own your property is because the government enforces the title. If there was no government who is to say the house you live in is your property and not my property? Go ahead, tell me.

So can we agree that Trump is a deadbeat? I see you're not arguing against it anymore so much as asking me why I care.
I know ahead of time I will die one day, perhaps violently. Who doesn't? It's all part of living. I guess murderers aren't bad people, eh?

Give?

Prior to passing the tax cut bill, you would owe $5500.00 in personal income tax. You pay that tax from your savings account & it was then $3500.00 in your account.

After passing the tax cut, you only owed $4500 in income taxes, leaving $4500 in your savings account.

You have that extra $1K because of the tax bill. The passing of that bill gave it to you.

You people are such assholes.

If I go to the store & the item I went to buy was on sale with a 20% discount, now costing $80.00. You would parade around screaming OMG OMG that sale did not give me anything. I save $20 of my own money.

Suppose I went to that store & there was a 20% rebate. I paid the full price of $100 & I got a $20 check in the mail the following week. The store gave me that money & you fucktards can't say it was my money that I saved.

Yet the result is exactly the same. I now have $20 more in my wallet.

YOU PARTY HANDED BILLIONS OF DOLLAR TO RICK PEOPLE>

Man the fuck up & admit it. Quit pretending they did not borrow over a trillion dollars. Quit pretending they did not hand rich people YOUR tax dollars.

The idea you love it provrs what a pack of duped morons you are.

Duh, you might want to look up the definition of rebate. They are refunding your money, not giving you theirs.

You're starting to catch on now. The store took less of your money, therefore you saved twenty bucks--not got back twenty bucks.

Terrible analogy. Mine is better.

If you and I are neighbors and you walk your dog for a half hour every day at the same time, but once a week I sneak into your house and steal $100.00. After a while I feel guilty, so instead of taking $100.00 from your dresser drawer, I only take $80.00. Did I just give you $20.00?

The problem is you seem to be questioning the validity of income taxation in general,

Are you really here on planet earth? The real problem is your reading comprehension, you're more than welcome to point out were I was discussing Income Tax in general, good luck with that one...

but claiming you're only questioning "the Death Tax, Inheritance Tax."

That is the only topic I was discussing, again, are you sure you are on planet earth? Are you short on air or food? Maybe it's the childish behavior?

That's why I'm convinced that you're an idiot, but fear not! It's not the only reason I'm convinced.

It's okay, I am certain your long term incarceration in the local mental health facility has done severe damage to those gelatin lobes floating in that perfect void between your ears...
Right here, dumbass:

Your stupid explanation that the money changes hands is the reason of merit to tax it

That's income taxation in general. That's how income taxation generally works: money gets taxed when it changes hands. That's because money comes in when it changes hands, hence, income. If you think that's stupid, that's a statement against income taxation in general. But I realize someone as stupid as you might be unable to figure it out.

I love this threa

who do you think hires people?

Raise the minimum wage.

every time this is done, jobs are lost and the working class gets hurt

every time

Wealthy people use more government services than poor people do

and you call me a dumbass?

are there more rich people or are there more are there more people that are not rich?

we all use government services

reducing the amount tof money that the government takes (and always subsequently wastes) always helps the economy

Yet another dumbfuck who thinks handing money to wealthy people makes then run out & hire people.

Companies hire people when that have a need for them.

They have a need when the demand for their products/services increase.
You are really such a fucking moron that you think Trump couldn't afford to hire anyone prior to this tax cut.

They increase when more people have money to pay.

Then, you claim a poorer person uses more government services than wealthy people. Yet another dumbass statement.

We BORROWED money to hand out those taxc breaks to the wrealthy of which little will be spent in the economy.

You people are dumber than shit.

'

You're starting to catch on now. The store took less of your money, therefore you saved twenty bucks--not got back twenty bucks.

Terrible analogy. Mine is better.

If you and I are neighbors and you walk your dog for a half hour every day at the same time, but once a week I sneak into your house and steal $100.00. After a while I feel guilty, so instead of taking $100.00 from your dresser drawer, I only take $80.00. Did I just give you $20.00?

Your story is only right about one thing. You are a thief. You want government without paying for it.

I did now have $20.00 that your change in stealing habits gave me.

Forum List

Back