ok is trying to alienate teachers?

It's easy enough to blur the faces of the kids or to just have the cameras focus on the teacher. Audio only might be an option as well.
I don’t think teachers should have to worry about having a video, possibly misconstrued or selectively edited going viral either.

So every class in every grade is the same as a kindergarten? Any and all of your concerns are easily dealt with technologically.

Why do you have an issue with parents knowing exactly what you teach to their children?
Parents have access to the curriculum, textbooks and homework assignments, not to mention the forgotten skill of talking with their kid. Outside of that the should be able to come in person and observe. What is wrong with that?

No I don;t do that anymore but I would have absolutely no problem taping a class for the parents of any student. Why would I?

Besides performing in front of people is something everyone who wants to play an instrument needs to learn to handle.
Teachers aren’t performers.

This one removed the American flag from the classroom because she said it made her feel uncomfortable and had kids pledging allegiance to the gay pride flag.

She seems very giddy about it, too...

Get your kids out of these cultural Marxist indoctrination camps.

Here's a good alternative for homeschoolers...

Last edited:
What the heck are you talking about?
School boards that are autonomous do whatever the hell they want to do regardless of political party.
They're all thieves.
You still have not explained why you don't elect your school board members,or run yourself. Maybe in your district they are autonomous, but that is not the case in anywhere I know.

You still have not explained why you don't elect your school board members,or run yourself. Maybe in your district they are autonomous, but that is not the case in anywhere I know.
I don't run because I would have to cooperate with overt thieves.
We have a guy who ran and won and he fell in with them because they override everything he wants to fix.
You just can't take it, can you?
You think everyone in education is Mary Poppins.

I don't; there are as many upstanding educators and low lives.
Do you agree or is everything across our nation a Disney Film in your opinion?
I agree with you. However, you have a tendency to exaggerate these problems and portray every school as having these issues. If you would ask yourself, after reading about CRT and bizarre sex ed classes, if the school district is in a red state or a red city withing a blue state, I think you will find the cases centered there.

In all of my years teaching, being a parent, and a grandparent, I never saw or even heard of anything like the indoctrination horror stories posters talk about on this message board. It just did not occur in those schools.

I don't; there are as many upstanding educators and low lives.
If so, then the same logically applies to private schools. The difference is then only a matter of relative wealth and bigotry. Try going to a private school board meeting and see how much say you have there, given they offer anything even vaguely equivalent. Good luck setting up cameras to monitor their teachers.

If so, then the same logically applies to private schools. The difference is then only a matter of relative wealth and bigotry. Try going to a private school board meeting and see how much say you have there, given they offer anything even vaguely equivalent. Good luck setting up cameras to monitor their teachers.
Bullseye!

Ideological liberty should not be subject to mob rule, let alone judicial dictate. A publically funded education system sans universal choice is a rank violation of natural and constitutional law.

I agree with you. However, you have a tendency to exaggerate these problems and portray every school as having these issues. If you would ask yourself, after reading about CRT and bizarre sex ed classes, if the school district is in a red state or a red city withing a blue state, I think you will find the cases centered there.

In all of my years teaching, being a parent, and a grandparent, I never saw or even heard of anything like the indoctrination horror stories posters talk about on this message board. It just did not occur in those schools.
I teach in a very inner city school in a very blue state, and in 28 years and counting I've never encountered it either.

Not sure why so many people here seem to assume private schools don't have their share of liberal elements.

Forum List

Back