OK, Make Room for the 'Transabled', no shit

The Regressives respond to challenge with nasty personal insults and vulgarity. This is who they are. They know what they're doing is wrong, so they're reduced to their standard deflect/pivot/attack approach because it's all they have.

You think people with a mental illness that makes them want to be amputees are a construct of the regressive left and identity politics. You said that this is to be expected. You insult in a passive aggressive way as usual. That's what bitches do.
You support a man cutting off his dick, to make him think he is a woman. Even supports him using a girls locker room. That's what you stupid bitches think.

You are a man obsessed.
Is that not the truth? If not please explain how Obama threatened to pull federal funding from public schools if transgendered wouldn't be able to use the bathroom of their choice. Or just shut the fuck up.

You've got personal sexual hangups that I can't help you with.
Are you ashamed now supporting blindly your man child now?

You think people with a mental illness that makes them want to be amputees are a construct of the regressive left and identity politics. You said that this is to be expected. You insult in a passive aggressive way as usual. That's what bitches do.
You support a man cutting off his dick, to make him think he is a woman. Even supports him using a girls locker room. That's what you stupid bitches think.

You are a man obsessed.
Is that not the truth? If not please explain how Obama threatened to pull federal funding from public schools if transgendered wouldn't be able to use the bathroom of their choice. Or just shut the fuck up.

You are not making sense.

You are a man obsessed.

Obama threatened school funding for schools that didn't let transgendered students choose the bathroom they could use. You don't remember that?

You are a man obsessed.

Obama threatened school funding for schools that didn't let transgendered students choose the bathroom they could use. You don't remember that?

Only an idiot would oppose that. Those kids want to pee in peace. Your demented brain thinks they want to have sex. You are a freak. Get help.

Only an idiot would oppose that. Those kids want to pee in peace. Your demented brain thinks they want to have sex. You are a freak. Get help.
So your good with a twelve year old boy, whipping his penis out in front of a little girl? Or a man doing the same?

Also your fucked up head, will support abortions for these young kids? After they play with each other in the bathrooms?

Also your fucked up head, will support abortions for these young kids? After they play with each other in the bathrooms?

You've got arrested development. See a doctor.

You want children choosing which bathroom to use on how they feel, right? Am I missing something?

You want children choosing which bathroom to use on how they feel, right? Am I missing something?

Many, many things.

Many, many things.
That's a yes or no question.

But I guess this woman has the right to do this to herself as she self identifies as a blind person and we all have to pay for it?

Woman Blinds Herself As Body Identity Integrity Disorder Makes Her Believe She's Meant To Be Disabled | HuffPost UK

Jewel, from North Carolina, USA, has Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID), a condition in which people who are not disabled believe they are meant to be.

The 30-year-old’s need to lose her sight was so strong that in 2006 she decided to blind herself - by having a psychologist pour drain cleaner into her eyes.​

Forum List

Back