Ok so Biden and Trump were both bad

Where do we go from here? Keep arguing with people about which one, including the republicans and democrats, with people who aren't going to change their minds?

If yall put half as much effort into trying to agree as you do disagreeing, we might get somewhere. In fact, we might get decent politicians.
That's like saying a hangnail and getting in a head-on collision at 80 MPH are both bad.

That's like saying a hangnail and getting in a head-on collision at 80 MPH are both bad.

They are both bad. So one side picks a hangnail, like a bunch of retards. And the otherside picks a head on collision, like another bunch of retards.

Over and over and over and over

Not really. I will vote for a republican as soon as one that isn't batshit crazy runs in my district. That is much less likely now that trump has control of the party.

I see. I'm the same way, I'll vote for the democrats when they nominate a die hard physical conserative.

See what I mean?

So yeah, you're a party loyalist, whether you'll admit it or not.

Nope. It's just recognizing how fucked up the two-party system is. Seriously - if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, let's just have a going-out-of-business sale and get it overwith.

Not really. I will vote for a republican as soon as one that isn't batshit crazy runs in my district. That is much less likely now that trump has control of the party.
You voted for Biden, and he's batshit crazy. Not only that, but he's senile. Cumala is batshit crazy. All the Dims in Congress are batshit crazy.

I marvel at your conviction that you're sane.

Nope. It's just recognizing how fucked up the two-party system is. Seriously - if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, let's just have a going-out-of-business sale and get it overwith.
Democracy is fucked up, it doesn't matter what form it takes.

They are both bad. So one side picks a hangnail, like a bunch of retards. And the otherside picks a head on collision, like another bunch of retards.

Over and over and over and over
The smart side takes the hangnail over the head-on collision. You have to be real stupid to prefer the head-on.

I see. I'm the same way, I'll vote for the democrats when they nominate a die hard physical conserative.

See what I mean?

The establishment will not give up their power peacefully. They own the 5th tier of gov't the federal dept.s and those CAREER workers who think they are gov't

Anyone thinks this changes without a fight is NAIVE.

You voted for Biden, and he's batshit crazy. Not only that, but he's senile. Cumala is batshit crazy. All the Dims in Congress are batshit crazy.

Go spout your silly claims for someone who believes them.

Whereas Trump is a "stable genius".

Oy vey.

Whereas Trump is a "stable genius".

Oy vey.
LOL

TDS on steroids still..........And your using the DNC talking point...........lmao

Well Ivan hit Ukraine while the Veggy was in office NOT TRUMP.

Same with Obama..........VP the Veggie.

Russia walks all over them again.........LOSERS.

See what I mean?

Dims will never nominate a conservative of any kind.

Hey - if you think Trump is a "stable genius" - that is ALL the info I need about your credibility.
LOL

Who cares what you think. Which loser you gonna vote for next election.........So many winners you vote for..........lol

Your Welcome

SCOTUS-with-ACB-1024x640.jpg

Forum List

Back