OK Ted Cruz......Where do we go from here?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Ted Cruz: OK guys, here's the plan.......We hold the Government hostage unless Obama agrees to defund Obamacare. Obama will fold and we WIN

Ummmm....Ted?
Obama didn't fold

What do we do now?

The problem with Cruz is he just does not care about the consequences

It is all about him and the publicity he can draw

Yep. I think Rafael has higher political aspirations or he plans on cashing-in like DeMint which is basically a big middle finger to the taxpayers AND the teabaggers who elected him

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

You wanted this shutdown so why do you care? You were more interested in the opportunity to mock the gop than what the consequences of that might be.

Like most loyal Americans, I wanted nothing to do with a shutdown

The Republicans want to defund Obamacare. A program that a MAJORITY of Americans do NOT WANT. A program that is clearly detrimental to this nation, it's people and the economy. A program that has been nothing but political payback for Barry's supporters. Unions wanted it, but get exemptions. Big business wanted it, but gets exemptions.

When it was passed, the Democrats had a super majority in BOTH houses and the republicans had ZERO input. "You have to pass the bill to be able to know what it says." Now they want their say because we know whats in it and we don't like it.

Republicans have passed a number of funding bills with various degrees of effects on Obamacare. The last being a bill which only delays the personal mandate for one year. But Harry and Barry, the butt buddies, have said once again, "No compromise."

Harry goes to the floor of the Senate and bemoans 200 children at the National Institute of Health who won't get their cancer treatment. Yet, when the House Republicans pass a bill to fund what is needed Harry says he won't budge, even for these children that he trotted out himself! Everything or nothing. This is the state that we are in simply because the Democrats will NOT do what they need to do. Just like Sandy Hook, trot out the children who are suffering, stand on their bodies while you bemoan their situation. It's not about the kids, it's all about the 'perception.'

My message to my congressman? As long as it takes...

Last edited:
Cruz certainly didn't cash in on his fifteen minutes of fame, did he. Seems like the everything Sarah Palin touches, turns to shit meter is still working in good order.

Yep. I think Rafael has higher political aspirations or he plans on cashing-in like DeMint which is basically a big middle finger to the taxpayers AND the teabaggers who elected him

I think Teds higher political aspirations are gone. The guy just does not play well with others

I imagine he will stick around in the Senate for a couple terms because Texas is too dumb to realize what they have inflicted on the country.

I agree his future is in a DeMint type of role where he just spews his hate while he wraps himself in the flag

I think Teds higher political aspirations are gone. The guy just does not play well with others

I imagine he will stick around in the Senate for a couple terms because Texas is too dumb to realize what they have inflicted on the country.

I agree his future is in a DeMint type of role where he just spews his hate while he wraps himself in the flag

The media keeps mentioning the two names together now. DeMint and Cruz are relegated to a low place in political history. The worst of the worst.

The media keeps mentioning the two names together now. DeMint and Cruz are relegated to a low place in political history. The worst of the worst.

The other name paired with Ted Cruz is Joe McCarthy

By the time Cruz is finished I think his historical destructive image will be worse than that of McCarthy

oh for crying loud...you are as fanatical as the rest with this TED CRUZ

grow the hell up

what? you people can't find your way without the Guberment?

good grief

By the time Cruz is finished I think his historical destructive image will be worse than that of McCarthy

That's right. He even looks like him.

So THIS is what liberal wet dreams look like.

I expected more.

You wanted this shutdown so why do you care? You were more interested in the opportunity to mock the gop than what the consequences of that might be.

Nice attempt at equating supporting the shutdown as treason.

You sick fuck you.

Well, you are walking a fine line there

Never used the term treason but there is little doubt that forcing a shutdown is destructive behavior. And "loyal" Americans put their country above their party

The similarities are amazing. Physical, speech patterns, political tactics, overall nastiness towards others

I suspect Cruz will meet a similar fate

You sick fuck you.

Never used the term treason but there is little doubt that forcing a shutdown is destructive behavior. And "loyal" Americans put their country above their party

You implied it, and you know you did. And what you are talking about is putting one party above another, not a party above the country.

So far I dont see much destructiveness from the shutdown, I do see some forced media crap from the president vis a vis the WWII memorial, but thats about it.

So far life goes on, rivers still flow, squirrels are still busy storing nuts for the winter, and all is well.

A lot of Constitution opponents are that way. They would rather support illegal acts that the dims cause if the acts fit their ideology.

If you took an enema, you would likely lose a lot of weight!:lol:

You sick fuck you.

You implied it, and you know you did. And what you are talking about is putting one party above another, not a party above the country.

So far I dont see much destructiveness from the shutdown, I do see some forced media crap from the president vis a vis the WWII memorial, but thats about it.

So far life goes on, rivers still flow, squirrels are still busy storing nuts for the winter, and all is well.

Do I consider TeaTards treasonous? No I don't

Do I consider TeaTards to be loyal Americans? No I don't

Forum List

Back