Okay...to settle this, the church shooter could not legally own any gun...

I nailed it!
27 Murdered in Texas Church

The TERRORIST preached ATHEISM. THAT is the motive.
LIAR!

Texas Shooting: Devin Kelley sent threatening texts before Sutherland Springs church attack, police say
The massacre appeared to stem from a domestic situation and was not racially or religiously motivated, Texas Department of Public Safety Regional Director Freeman Martin said.

So as an atheist, he killed all of those Christians because his mother-in-law didn't go to church yesterday?

Get real, the sarcasm is ill placed. He was Christian, then devout Atheist, and as committed to either faith as it benefited HIM. Bundy was a young Republican, and who can argue that front was more a way to look for female children and young women to kill?

So...which gun law stopped this guy from getting his gun?
None, that's why the whole system needs an overhaul.

Wrong...we already could have arrested this guy...he couldn't legally own those guns....the NICS system could be fixed....but you guys don't care about that...

Yes, he could and did. the reports of him having a Dishonorable Discharge were incorrect. He had a Bad Conduct Discharge. He bought his weapons legally because he wasn't in the NICS system.

I asked about the Bad Conduct conviction; it can remove Firearm Rights but it must be deliniated. As to why he turned and began his evil plan, he appealed the judgement, and lost. Then the divorce, and...

The conviction for domestic violence should have been entered which would preclude him from buying a gun.

I nailed it!

LIAR!

Texas Shooting: Devin Kelley sent threatening texts before Sutherland Springs church attack, police say
The massacre appeared to stem from a domestic situation and was not racially or religiously motivated, Texas Department of Public Safety Regional Director Freeman Martin said.

So as an atheist, he killed all of those Christians because his mother-in-law didn't go to church yesterday?

Get real, the sarcasm is ill placed. He was Christian, then devout Atheist, and as committed to either faith as it benefited HIM. Bundy was a young Republican, and who can argue that front was more a way to look for female children and young women to kill?

Where is your evidence of this?

I nailed it!

LIAR!

Bundy's history, this killer's mood and belief swings.

I nailed it!

LIAR!

Belief swings? Where do you have any evidence of that? People who knew him said he was a rabid atheist even back in high school.

LIAR!

Belief swings? Where do you have any evidence of that? People who knew him said he was a rabid atheist even back in high school.

Then a Bible Studies teacher, then back to atheism. Known for adultery, hate of those who felt had wronged him, and the desire of the Air Force to be rid of him.

What you posted had nothing to do with what I said, you just took it as a chance to respond in order to make a personal attack.

How about you address what I said? He illegally had a gun, flaunted it on Facebook, and no one said anything. People died.
How would anyone on Facebook know he was not eligible to own a gun?

How?!!? If they are his friends on Facebook you don't think some of them were also his friends in real life? You don't think his community knew why he was discharged from the military? For beating his wife??? ALMOST everyone in this country, and especially gun owners know that you can't legally own a gun if you are convicted of domestic violence, and this guy flaunted his gun out there for everyone to see. So don't fly that bullshit flag with me.

You assume he moved back to his hometown.

Dishonorable discharges aren't posted in the newspapers.

Do you know every person in your town who has had a restraining order put on them?

Do you know every person with a domestic abuse charge?

How would anyone on Facebook know these things if he didn't tell them?

And I don't have a Facebook account but I do know it is pretty easy to have "friends" you have never met.

He posted a picture of him with a gun. Do you know when that picture was actually taken? Do you know if he bought the gun before his domestic violence charges?

If you don't know all these things you cannot expect anyone else to know them

I have tried finding anyone who has posted it so far in this thread, The shooter's weapons were all bought legally. He had a Bad Conduct Discharge and not a Dishonorable Discharge. The former does not take away his gun rights but the latter would have.

Air Force just admitted late today that the Court Orders from his Court Martial never made it to the Insta-Check system. They admitted it's fucked up. Don't know how many other papers were not filed with Insta-Check. I have a thread in Breaking News with the link..

And here we are -- listening to the left tell us how much more complicated and delicate they want to make that system. The Govt can't manage it or make it work NOW... But Fed-Ex could. Or MicroSoft or any number of competent MOTIVATED private companies that would get their asses SUED to Holy Hell if they fucked up like this..

Yes, somebody in the military screwed up. That doesn't mean that filing a few papers is complicated. It just means somebody screwed up.

Then a Bible Studies teacher, then back to atheism. Known for adultery, hate of those who felt had wronged him, and the desire of the Air Force to be rid of him.

Those are not belief swings. That is quite normal for an asshole.

Then a Bible Studies teacher, then back to atheism...

Not quite a Bible Studies teacher. He assisted with a VBS class (according to a LinkedIn post), in June 2013. VBS stands for Vacation Bible School - a 1 week summer day program with a little scripture and a lot of play...snacks and arts and crafts. VBS is primarily staffed by volunteers.
Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

He's an evil man who got caught, once, doing something worthwhile.

Not quite a Bible Studies teacher. He assisted with a VBS class (according to a LinkedIn post), in June 2013. VBS stands for Vacation Bible School - a 1 week summer day program with a little scripture and a lot of play...snacks and arts and crafts. VBS is primarily staffed by volunteers.
Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

We learned more in VBS, and it lasted 1-14 days. I looked forward to Sunday service, parents' recommendations on verse and study, and VBS.

We learned more in VBS, and it lasted 1-14 days. I looked forward to Sunday service, parents' recommendations on verse and study, and VBS.

Good for you, but that is NOT the norm.

Good for you, but that is NOT the norm.

Sad.

Has it been pointed out yet that the guy who stopped this animal was an NRA INSTRUCTOR?

Two men who are firearm users, only one armed, and both were very brave. The killer by the unarmed was disarmed and ran after the armed friend picked him up.

Ours usually ran for 5 days, sometimes during the day, sometimes in the evenings - and the curriculum was geared to each age group - with a focus devoted to scripture, but not exclusively in terms of activities. A fun learning opportunity apart from Sunday School.

How would anyone on Facebook know he was not eligible to own a gun?

How?!!? If they are his friends on Facebook you don't think some of them were also his friends in real life? You don't think his community knew why he was discharged from the military? For beating his wife??? ALMOST everyone in this country, and especially gun owners know that you can't legally own a gun if you are convicted of domestic violence, and this guy flaunted his gun out there for everyone to see. So don't fly that bullshit flag with me.

You assume he moved back to his hometown.

Dishonorable discharges aren't posted in the newspapers.

Do you know every person in your town who has had a restraining order put on them?

Do you know every person with a domestic abuse charge?

How would anyone on Facebook know these things if he didn't tell them?

And I don't have a Facebook account but I do know it is pretty easy to have "friends" you have never met.

He posted a picture of him with a gun. Do you know when that picture was actually taken? Do you know if he bought the gun before his domestic violence charges?

If you don't know all these things you cannot expect anyone else to know them

I have tried finding anyone who has posted it so far in this thread, The shooter's weapons were all bought legally. He had a Bad Conduct Discharge and not a Dishonorable Discharge. The former does not take away his gun rights but the latter would have.

Air Force just admitted late today that the Court Orders from his Court Martial never made it to the Insta-Check system. They admitted it's fucked up. Don't know how many other papers were not filed with Insta-Check. I have a thread in Breaking News with the link..

And here we are -- listening to the left tell us how much more complicated and delicate they want to make that system. The Govt can't manage it or make it work NOW... But Fed-Ex could. Or MicroSoft or any number of competent MOTIVATED private companies that would get their asses SUED to Holy Hell if they fucked up like this..

Yes, somebody in the military screwed up. That doesn't mean that filing a few papers is complicated. It just means somebody screwed up.

You'd LIKE to think that. But the statement from Hollomon AirBase says they're "not certain" how often this has happened. Nobody can MANAGE these tasks. There is no REAL oversight. No penalties for screw-ups.

AND it's a pattern. The FBI blew the Insta-Check in the SC Church shooter case. Govt "intel" had at least 4 of the recent past Muslim cases of mass killing "under active investigation" at one time or another.

I think YOU just have an inflated FAITH in the ability to perform ALL these tasks. They need to quit using the Fed Govt as a Treasure Chest for the winners, drop 1/2 of the stuff they SHOULD NOT be doing. And focus on the things THEY SHOULD be doing..

Forum List

Back