Older white voters deserting Trump

...You live in this pathetic world where you actually think that the whole rest of the world will simply stand by motionless and do nothing for four long years while an "old fool holds the placecard."
Why not? We already have a pathetic old fool in the Big House NOW that the Roooskies and Iranians and North Koreans and Chinese are laughing over...

...Biden's been in politics 51 years? And what has he done in all that time? NOTHING. What fool thinks he'll do any more than nothing at 77 years old in the WH with his mind going?...
Personally, when I vote for him on November 3rd, I won't be worrying about what he's gonna do during his One-Term Placeholder Presidency.

I'll be thinking about sending your Robber Baron packing and thereby removing an existential threat to the Republic.

Better an Old Fool than an Old Autocrat.

All the Old Fool will have to do is to hold the fort until someone better comes along.

It's too short a notice to do better this time around, and it's imperative that we save the Republic from the Orange Baboon-God while we still can.
You live in this pathetic world where you actually think that the whole rest of the world will simply stand by motionless and do nothing for four long years while an "old fool holds the placecard."
The world already looks at America as 2nd rate and trump an ass and fool
I'll keep that in mind as they all line up frumpy that we are pulling our troops out of their country shifting the burden of defense onto them, and all look to us for the UN, NATO and endless other trade and partnership deals.

Frankly Ed, I couldn't give a FLYING SHIT how any of these pissants claim (or you claim) they look upon our president nor the USA. Few of them are TRULY our friend. They are less than a pimple on my ass, as are you.

...You live in this pathetic world where you actually think that the whole rest of the world will simply stand by motionless and do nothing for four long years while an "old fool holds the placecard."
Why not? We already have a pathetic old fool in the Big House NOW that the Roooskies and Iranians and North Koreans and Chinese are laughing over...
You trolls really seem preoccupied with other counties laughing at you. Seems real important to you. HaHaHa. Just imagine what they will think with this plastic dirtball in change, I bet they just LOVE us then because they know they'll have a little fuckwad weasel sellout they can wrap around their little finger again.

Admit it, if Joe Biden was the GOP candidate running for office, you would be apoplectic over the disaster he would be!!

74638380_3090773311007318_2638479216961194593_n.jpg

Forum List

Back