Older white voters deserting Trump

They are finally smelling the stink coming out of the white house!
You can fool some of the people some of the time...
That's hilarious! The article warns of "Trump defections" from old White voters and then they feature an 80 year old guy who NEVER supported Trump and liked Jeb Bush! :auiqs.jpg:

They are finally smelling the stink coming out of the white house !
I wish that Lincoln Project had gotten more support behind it a couple years ago and run a strong contender for the Republican ticket. I think Trump would have been eagerly primaried out. Yeah, I know, it's never happened, but we could be looking at a lame duck from the Convention until January.

Why? Those establishment Republicans put us in the sorry position Trump is trying to remedy in the first place. Trump whooped all 16 of them in the primaries.

What makes you think George Conway's group means anything to anyone but themselves and their Democrat friends?
Dumb Don should be a one termer but since the D Party is so corrupt, you can’t count him out.

Funny thing...The party of identity politics, race, and gender picks an old white dude with senility. LOL.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time..." Yeah just like this article fooled you!

Yeah sure....old folks would rather go back to Obama/OBiden and lose everything they have worked for.....fake news folks....this fake news BS will continue until November....they want to depress you and your vote....do not fall for it....you tuned them out in 2016 and you can do it now....

Delusional again? Believing your own propaganda? Why not emigrate to sunny Caracas? We have all the leftwing madness of your average Seattle with four times the political murders!

This underestimation of the rock-solid traditional mores of older Americans is exactly the downfall of the radical left and Joe Biden.

...Biden's been in politics 51 years? And what has he done in all that time? NOTHING. What fool thinks he'll do any more than nothing at 77 years old in the WH with his mind going?...
Personally, when I vote for him on November 3rd, I won't be worrying about what he's gonna do during his One-Term Placeholder Presidency.

I'll be thinking about sending your Robber Baron packing and thereby removing an existential threat to the Republic.

Better an Old Fool than an Old Autocrat.

All the Old Fool will have to do is to hold the fort until someone better comes along.

It's too short a notice to do better this time around, and it's imperative that we save the Republic from the Orange Baboon-God while we still can.

Hell I deserted that dumb MF after watching his third rally 4 years ago. He had me the first couple.

"Finally smelling the stink" LOL

If it weren't for Obama/Biden, Trump probably would never have existed as President in the first place.

Leftist Yahoo found some 80 year old loon and suddenly all older white voters go left?

First clue it's BS...."older WHITE voters"

My gawd leftist loons, like the OP, are delirious

...Biden's been in politics 51 years? And what has he done in all that time? NOTHING. What fool thinks he'll do any more than nothing at 77 years old in the WH with his mind going?...
Personally, when I vote for him on November 3rd, I won't be worrying about what he's gonna do during his One-Term Placeholder Presidency.

I'll be thinking about sending your Robber Baron packing and thereby removing an existential threat to the Republic.

All the Old Fool will have to do is to hold the fort until someone better comes along.

It's too short a notice to do better this time around, and it's imperative that we save the Republic from the Orange Baboon-God while we still can.
Now even the GOP is questioning Trump about ignoring the bounty his pal put on American soldiers

You live in this pathetic world where you actually think that the whole rest of the world will simply stand by motionless and do nothing for four long years while an "old fool holds the placecard."

They are finally smelling the stink coming out of the white house !
I wish that Lincoln Project had gotten more support behind it a couple years ago and run a strong contender for the Republican ticket. I think Trump would have been eagerly primaried out. Yeah, I know, it's never happened, but we could be looking at a lame duck from the Convention until January.

He had 15 primary opponents

Older voters are not leaving Trump - Cuomo,
Whittmer, and 3 - 4 other Democrat Governors were just killing them off by putting virus-infected patients in musing homes with them...

You live in this pathetic world where you actually think that the whole rest of the world will simply stand by motionless and do nothing for four long years while an "old fool holds the placecard."
The world already looks at America as 2nd rate and trump an ass and fool

Forum List

Back