Oldie by goody. Hillary speaking black. *Flashback* LOL at liberal morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't see Media Matters digging up this one though since the tax exempt propaganda network only monitors conservative speech.

"Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send her back to Arkansaw"....Ray Charles.

Last edited:
Well, she's not as good at it as the Reverend Al, but she's more understandable.

I expect to see Bill and her in blackface during the southern campaign swing.

TheOWL32 idiocy.png

Something about glass houses and stones comes readily to mind....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

She really scares the shit outta you guys huh?

Fascinating. :eusa_think:
No, she just induces the need to vomit. People who lie and steal all the time do that.

Obviously she's a threat. And a big one. If she wasn't there wouldn't be all these threads about her--- a freaking year and a half before we even have an election.

That is some kinda power. I may have underestimated her.

Obviously she's a threat. And a big one. If she wasn't there wouldn't be all these threads about her--- a freaking year and a half before we even have an election.

Sure, unlike Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, Walker and so on. God, what a dunce!

Sure, unlike Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, Walker and so on. God, what a dunce!

Which one?

I'd say "all of the above" is a reasonable choice...

Whoever the (R) candidate is, that video should be run daily subtitled "seriously, you want this moonbat with her finger on the button?"

:cuckoo:

Anyone who would vote for that nut should have their head examined.

No, she just induces the need to vomit. People who lie and steal all the time do that.

She's nothing... she's becoming more damaged by day.... we're trying to have someone explain what her qualifications are; having a vagina doesn't count.

She's nothing... she's becoming more damaged by day.... we're trying to have someone explain what her qualifications are; having a vagina doesn't count.

Obviously she is, or there wouldn't be all this buzz and babble. Hey, I'm just observing human psychology. If she were actually "nothing" -- what we'd see here is indifference and dead silence. That's not what I'm seeing.

"There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" -- Wilde

Obviously she is, or there wouldn't be all this buzz and babble. Hey, I'm just observing human psychology. If she were actually "nothing" -- what we'd see here is indifference and dead silence. That's not what I'm seeing.

"There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" -- Wilde
Hillary needed a LOT of a head start. Her lying her stealing her extorting ALL needed to be glossed over and covered up.
That's why the democrats started her so early.

Same with her running. See her in public much? NO because her health will not allow it.

She's good at moving the taxpayers' furniture out of the White House!!!!!! Does that count as a qualification????:badgrin:
th0HWNE7R3 clintons leaving white house.jpg

Hillary needed a LOT of a head start. Her lying her stealing her extorting ALL needed to be glossed over and covered up.
That's why the democrats started her so early.

Same with her running. See her in public much? NO because her health will not allow it.

Uhh... political parties don't "start" candidates; they start themselves.

But on the point of "early", considering how much power she has to work y'all into a lather, perhaps it was a bit early -- she could have gone on an anonymous world cruise, written a novel, whatever. Perhaps she underestimated herself.

And you don't need to "run in public" a fucking year and a half out, unless you're completely unknown and need to establish a name. Announcing now makes more sense for a Bernie Sanders or a Lincoln Chafee or a Lindsey Graham, than it does for someone with the name recognition of HRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back