Omar = Traitor

How do we know that Ihan Omar's outrage isn't a distraction from her marriage to her brother?

upload_2020-1-3_11-58-0.jpeg

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

I just read where some celebrities were basically saying they stand with Iran.
Obama droned hoapitals and killed american citizens and they lined up to lick his husbands balls
The disingenuous outrage is hilarious

All democrats all RINOS and all of those that vote for the losers even after you know they are betrayers to this country are guilty of treason.

I just read where some celebrities were basically saying they stand with Iran.
Obama droned hoapitals and killed american citizens and they lined up to lick his husbands balls
The disingenuous outrage is hilarious

If Trump was all for curing cancer, some faction of the Democrat party would be against it. It's just their nature.

"According the the [sic] Obama Department of Defense, Qasem Soleimani was a terrorist directly responsible for the murder of over 500 US service men [sic] & women. Why are congressional Dems outraged that he’s finally dead?"
- Ted Cruz

"We are outraged the president would assassinate a foreign official, possibly setting off another war without Congressional authorization and has zero plan to deal with the consequences," she responded. "But of course you know that."
- Ilhan Omar

Perhaps Omar is not aware that Barak Obama pimped out our military to Al Qaeda - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in one day - to help Al Qaeda assassinate / murder the leader of a sovereign nation - who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa - and take his country for their own.

I don't remember hearing Omar rant and rave about how bitch about that.

Obama and all his devil spawn are terrorists. Don't be surprised if a sleeper cell pops up on Martha's vineyard.

Obama and all his devil spawn are terrorists. Don't be surprised if a sleeper cell pops up on Martha's vineyard.

I'm sure she was cheering when DumBama gave back 5 top terrorists in our custody in exchange for that deserter private of ours, that got men killed looking for him.

What is she doing in this country anyway?

I'm sure she was cheering when DumBama gave back 5 top terrorists in our custody in exchange for that deserter private of ours, that got men killed looking for him.

Amen, Ray. Amen

Amen, Ray. Amen
If Americans acted like Jihadists that want to kill us, then Omar wouldn't be making any speeches.
Unfortunately, we are better than them.

She is a piece of shit. But, Democrats love her.

Of course she see's Trump as a murderer. She's a Muslim just like those two that got killed. Just goes to show how un American she is. Backing terrorists. She's a sharia law mutant.

Why anyone would elect a Muslim to our Government is beyond me. She and the other Muslim asshole in Congress are racist and should have been booted out of Congress long ago.

but she is a sunni----sunnis love to kill shiites
She just hates the United States.

How did this person ever get elected?

You don't know very much about Minnesota, do you? ... more people in her district voted for her than against her ... a lot of Palestinians (with guns) have settled in Minneapolis ... stop fretting, it's only one House vote, there's still 434 other votes there ...

a lot of Palestinians (with guns) have settled in Minneapolis ...

Somalis.

How did this person ever get elected?

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Now she is criticizing Trump for killing a terrorist??!?! Seriously?!?!?

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.
I thought her hateful rant was quite good. We should give her a hand for it, no?
soleimani_hand_ring.jpg
What kind of asshole would wear a ring like that? And who listens to that kind of buffoon?

Forum List

Back