Omar = Traitor

How did this person ever get elected?

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Now she is criticizing Trump for killing a terrorist??!?! Seriously?!?!?

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.

Ahhhhh, tell Omar to go marry her brother.

Like the Communists said years ago, they will take over America from within. Seems the Islamists learned a lesson from the Communists, and we are experiencing the plan from both, today.

So who didn't learn this lesson? Leftist America.
You infer that America's leftists - Democrats - are not a 5th column eagerly trying to destroy from within. They may not all know the plan but they are useful fools for those who do know.

upload_2020-1-4_20-6-42.png

I pegged her as a traitor long before this. This is just par for the course for her. It’s truly amazing how irresponsible politicians are with their rhetoric. I will say that.
A traitor in the House who has access to information that would destroy America who hates America and loves the enemies who hate America.

Laws of mercy.
What could go wrong?
Death to infidels in America handed to our enemies in foreign countries who bear hatred and hand it down to their next generation for thousands of years for starters.

There should be a new amendment that congress critters have to take their oath with their hand on the Bible while standing on bacon.

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.

Ahhhhh, tell Omar to go marry her brother.

Like the Communists said years ago, they will take over America from within. Seems the Islamists learned a lesson from the Communists, and we are experiencing the plan from both, today.

So who didn't learn this lesson? Leftist America.
You infer that America's leftists - Democrats - are not a 5th column eagerly trying to destroy from within. They may not all know the plan but they are useful fools for those who do know.

View attachment 298365

I think they do know, but just don't care.

Of course she see's Trump as a murderer. She's a Muslim just like those two that got killed. Just goes to show how un American she is. Backing terrorists. She's a sharia law mutant.

Why anyone would elect a Muslim to our Government is beyond me. She and the other Muslim asshole in Congress are racist and should have been booted out of Congress long ago.
Apparently, there's a whole nest of 'em up her way in Minnesota.

They should stand-out in a crowd of blonde blue--eyed Swedes, yes?

We're not in a state of war. Are you pressuring your representatives in Washington to pass a declaration of war? If not, why not?
We are in a war on terror. The person killed was a terrorist. I do not believe you are a veteran because your post was idiotic.

This is a lie.

Ilhan Omar has not committed ‘treason.’

That the authoritarian right would seek to silence dissent comes as no surprise.
Where did I mention treason? Stick to giving smileys. When you post you expose your stupidity.

We're not in a state of war. Are you pressuring your representatives in Washington to pass a declaration of war? If not, why not?
We are in a war on terror. The person killed was a terrorist. I do not believe you are a veteran because your post was idiotic.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-04-at-4.37.58-AM.png

This is a lie.

That the authoritarian right would seek to silence dissent comes as no surprise.
Where did I mention treason? Stick to giving smileys. When you post you expose your stupidity.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-10.31.54-AM.png

This is a lie.

This from somebody who's party is trying to reverse an election by the people.

Because the United States has not declared war on anybody since Vietnam.

Omar is not an Islamic extremist.

Really? So who's side is she taking this time?

Her constituents.

Because the United States has not declared war on anybody since Vietnam.

I don't think we've formally declared war on anyone since WWII. There is usually too severe of a shortage of guts in our Congress to do anything like that. There's always plenty of pussy to go around but balls and guts are typically very rare.

Forum List

Back