Omarosa: 'Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To Prez Trump' (VIDEO)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Omarosa: 'Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To Prez Trump' (VIDEO)

After the humiliation of President Barack Obama raking him over the coals for pushing birther conspiracy theories, a top surrogate for Donald Trump said he will have his “ultimate revenge” when all of his critics have to “bow down” to him in the White House.

In a clip previewing an upcoming special from PBS Frontline, published online Thursday, Omarosa Manigault spoke about the abject humiliation Trump felt after Obama did an extended bit about the real estate mogul at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner.

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to president Trump,” Manigault said. “It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Trump can kiss my ass! I'll never bow down to him and I'll be attacking him his entire effin term if he wishes to act like the asshole that I think he'll be.

How the hell can any small government liberterian vote for this thug? Have you lost all honor or senses?

How the hell can any small government liberterian vote for this thug? Have you lost all honor or senses?

No small government libertarian will. The fruitcake RWNJs who claim to be small government libertarians because they are too embarrassed to admit they are republicans will.

Just imagine If Obama's or Clinton's director of African-American outreach had said that rather than Trump's!!!
The Right would have an euggge shit fit!

After the humiliation of President Barack Obama raking him over the coals for pushing birther conspiracy theories, a top surrogate for Donald Trump said he will have his “ultimate revenge” when all of his critics have to “bow down” to him in the White House.

In a clip previewing an upcoming special from PBS Frontline, published online Thursday, Omarosa Manigault spoke about the abject humiliation Trump felt after Obama did an extended bit about the real estate mogul at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner.

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to president Trump,” Manigault said. “It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Trump can kiss my ass! I'll never bow down to him and I'll be attacking him his entire effin term if he wishes to act like the asshole that I think he'll be.
No one cares Matthew lol but you go bruh

Trump is wealthy, so millennials think he is the one with all the money for the campaign.

Derp!

Focking bubble head millennials.

Btw, millennials are calling the term "millennials" a micro aggression. Absolute morons.

So your upset with Trump no surprise there over something Omarosa said yeah that makes sense.

Well I hate to disappoint anyone but I will boy be bowing to trump unless we are in a sparring arena mutually bowing yo each other in respect before I crush him.

As I can never see that situation happening in real life, I will never bow before trump

So your upset with Trump no surprise there over something Omarosa said yeah that makes sense.
Except she is employed by Trump in his campaign as his director of African-American outreach, so she speaks for the campaign since she was not reprimanded for the statement.
Now bow down to your master.
:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

I have often thought about that takedown of Trump which Obama so masterfully pulled off in 2011. It very likely is what triggered the highly insecure Trump to run for office.

As a matter of fact, Obama ended his pwning of Trump by joking about what Trump would do to the White House if he were President, and then displayed a gaudy graphic.

2ylrct4.jpg

Except she is employed by Trump in his campaign as his director of African-American outreach, so she speaks for the campaign since she was not reprimanded for the statement.
Now bow down to your master.
:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:
Go pull your head out of your ass before posting.

Forum List

Back