OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

SMITH: Now, now, judge, what the FBI director said is he doesn't know if the matters are significant yet. They have to delve into them before they can know whether they're significant.
Even This Fox News Expert Doesn't Believe False GOP Claims That Clinton Is Being Reinvestigated
NAPOLITANO: Correct. That's why I suggest people should not jump to conclusions that Mrs. Clinton is being reinvestigated for the failure to keep state secrets because it is apparent from those to whom I have spoken and from what our own colleagues have said on the air, the FBI does not know at first blush from its initial examination of these things what their security level is.

Clinton Camp Urges FBI To Say More On New Emails Linked To Server Case

This is big league politics. You know how Democrats/liberals should react to this? Exactly the same as RWnuts have reacted to every revelation that has come out about Donald Trump...

...and that reaction has been, from the nuts... "We don't give a fuck. We support Trump no matter what comes out."

Chew on that.

I was not happy with Trumps crude remarks. But in comparison, there is no choice. The country must be saved from this Dem corrupt cabal. 8 years, $10T lost. Not even a good amount of dead muslim to show for it.

For the record, are you declaring Hillary Clinton guilty until proven innocent?

Look at the Trump rally right now on Fox. Comey and the libs know we are coming for them. Drain the swamp!

SMITH: Now, now, judge, what the FBI director said is he doesn't know if the matters are significant yet. They have to delve into them before they can know whether they're significant.
Even This Fox News Expert Doesn't Believe False GOP Claims That Clinton Is Being Reinvestigated
NAPOLITANO: Correct. That's why I suggest people should not jump to conclusions that Mrs. Clinton is being reinvestigated for the failure to keep state secrets because it is apparent from those to whom I have spoken and from what our own colleagues have said on the air, the FBI does not know at first blush from its initial examination of these things what their security level is.

Earth to Hillary Shills - Fox is "with her"

This is big league politics. You know how Democrats/liberals should react to this? Exactly the same as RWnuts have reacted to every revelation that has come out about Donald Trump...

...and that reaction has been, from the nuts... "We don't give a fuck. We support Trump no matter what comes out."

Chew on that.
I think I see NYCarbineer!!! We need to save him!!!!!

boat-sinking-o.gif

BECAUSE HILLARY IS ALL ABOUT FULL DISCLOSURE

Chew on that.
I think I see NYCarbineer!!! We need to save him!!!!!

View attachment 95635

Which of the Trump scandals that disqualified him from the presidency did you acknowledge as legitimate?

Attention, attention

We need 15 more agents on board Broomstick One

The WITCH is about to wake up....

Forum List

Back