OMG Clinton's e-mails yet Trump.........

HRC has been accused of allowing classified information for her eyes only to be disseminated recklessly. The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

She continues to be attacked by Trump Supporters and Clinton Haters and even today, "lock her up" rings out at Trump rallies.

Trump has allowed classified information - including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, to be seen/handled by his family and his inner circle without a full vetting. Yet, not a peep from his supporters as to the propriety of this behavior.

Why is that?
/-----/ " including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, " may be???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 175915

Sure, "Maybe"; I have no idea what his family and inner circle have access to, do you? I suspect Mr Mueller does, so let's wait before we become maniacal and laugh as if my thread is a conspiracy theory. It is an hypothesis, based on who are members of his inner circle who have not been fully vetted.
/-----/ MAYBE I'm holding the next winning powerball ticket, When do I get my check?

For sure you are a Trumpanzee. And thank you for proving it in every post you spew.

You are in violation of the rules of this forum................'The Clean Debate Zone is to be used for the clean debating of Government Policies, Candidates, Current News and Events. No personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc is allowed in this section.'

The FBI has been shown to be politically tainted and unreliable.

Her behavior is shocking to me, based on my long ago job as a medical FILE CLERK.

Based on the way I have seen the law applied, she should be in jail.

She got a pass based on partisan politics.

You are correct of course. The deep state has succeeded thus far in protecting her....that might change.

Dozens of White House employees are awaiting permanent security clearances and have been working for months with temporary approvals to handle sensitive information while the FBI continues to probe their backgrounds, according to U.S. officials.

People familiar with the security-clearance process said one of those White House officials with an interim approval is Jared Kushner — the president’s son-in-law and one of his most influential advisers.

Law enforcement officials say the biggest red flags in clearance reviews tend to be when investigators catch a person lying — either on disclosure forms or in face-to-face interviews with agents.

More: Dozens at White House lack permanent security clearances

This should be of major concern to everyone - including Trump supporters.

Do you have the fainest idea of how long it takes to conduct a security investigation for a Top Secret Clearance? At least a year or more depending upon the individual being checked out.

Dozens of White House employees are awaiting permanent security clearances and have been working for months with temporary approvals to handle sensitive information while the FBI continues to probe their backgrounds, according to U.S. officials.

People familiar with the security-clearance process said one of those White House officials with an interim approval is Jared Kushner — the president’s son-in-law and one of his most influential advisers.

Law enforcement officials say the biggest red flags in clearance reviews tend to be when investigators catch a person lying — either on disclosure forms or in face-to-face interviews with agents.

Why would anyone care about what you say on yet another issue where if the parties swapped, you're switcth sides?

The Obama WH was no quicker in pushing thru clearances. It was a big story at the end of his 1st term. For a BIGGER STORY --- Look up Ben Rhodes. Who NEVER GOT a clearance and was allowed to remain and work at the HIGHEST levels thru the Admin...

Yikes: FBI Denied Obama's Iran Deal Messenger and Top Advisor Ben Rhodes a Security Clearance in 2008

But according to a new report from the Free Beacon's Adam Kredo, Rhodes failed to pass FBI scrutiny in 2008 while being vetted for the White House and was denied the necessary security clearance. Despite the denial, Rhodes went on to become an architect of U.S. foreign policy under the Obama administration. Specifically, the Iran nuclear deal.

Ben Rhodes, a White House deputy national security adviser who led the administration’s efforts to mislead Congress about the terms of the Iran nuclear agreement, is under scrutiny in the wake of disclosures he was declined interim clearance status by the FBI in 2008, when the administration was moving into the White House.
According to Kredo, Rhodes' position as deputy national security advisor and work in the White House is now under Congressional scrutiny. Rhodes' position requires regularly handling and reading top secret and classified information.

Lawmakers are now concerned that Rhodes’ access to the top levels of government—including its diplomacy with Iran—is inappropriate due to the FBI’s concerns about his past.

“Recent reports indicate the FBI denied, or was going to deny, Ben Rhodes an interim security clearance during President Obama’s transition,” Reps. Trent Franks (R., Ariz.) and Jim Bridenstine (R., Okla.) wrote in a recent letter to FBI Director James Comey, according to a copy obtained by the Free Beacon.

I'll wait for the CONSISTENT NON-PARTISAN outrage on that one to appear.... :icon_rolleyes:

Why didn't liberals care about National Security when Hillary's MAID was printing out TOP SECRET SCI information for her?

Or when the FBI was sharing classified investigation info with the foreign spy working with the Russians to commit treason?

Law enforcement officials say the biggest red flags in clearance reviews tend to be when investigators catch a person lying — either on disclosure forms or in face-to-face interviews with agents. There was none of this interim or temporary bullshit.

Do you have the fainest idea of how long it takes to conduct a security investigation for a Top Secret Clearance? At least a year or more depending upon the individual being checked out.

Yeah, I know. I received one in 1965. It cost the government/taxpayers $10,000 and took almost a year - and I could NOT see or touch anything classified during that time. They crawled all over my hometown and family tree.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about our national security in the Trump Administration:

DVmbvnSXkAA0-WT.jpg

More BS distraction from the left

Hillary:
Illegal possession of Top Secret Info
Illegal handling of Top Secret info
Criminal Negligence...
Illegal sharing...
Illegal destruction...
Espionage
Obstruction
30k criminal charges ofviolations of the FOIA and FRA...
Lying to the FBI...
Campaign Law violation
Campaign Funding Violation
Collusion with foreign spy / Russians
Influence Peddling
Treason...

/-----/ " including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, " may be???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 175915

Sure, "Maybe"; I have no idea what his family and inner circle have access to, do you? I suspect Mr Mueller does, so let's wait before we become maniacal and laugh as if my thread is a conspiracy theory. It is an hypothesis, based on who are members of his inner circle who have not been fully vetted.
/-----/ MAYBE I'm holding the next winning powerball ticket, When do I get my check?

For sure you are a Trumpanzee. And thank you for proving it in every post you spew.

Says the man that posted this is the Clean Debate Zone.

I posted it in the CDZ to avoid people like you. I failed; your efforts to derail and deflect from this thread and provide an honest response is noted, and always expected.

What kind of name would I have to call you to be equally flame bait-y as "Trumpanzee"?

HRC has been accused of allowing classified information for her eyes only to be disseminated recklessly. The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

She continues to be attacked by Trump Supporters and Clinton Haters and even today, "lock her up" rings out at Trump rallies.

Trump has allowed classified information - including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, to be seen/handled by his family and his inner circle without a full vetting. Yet, not a peep from his supporters as to the propriety of this behavior.

Why is that?
View attachment 175915

For sure you are a continual hack. Where was trump trafficking in top secret matters?.....other than the hypothetical partisan rants that occur in your delusional head. Clinton did do this and she used acid, bleech bitted, destroyed phones, destroyed hard drives, and trafficked in classified info on a personal server.

Law enforcement officials say the biggest red flags in clearance reviews tend to be when investigators catch a person lying — either on disclosure forms or in face-to-face interviews with agents. There was none of this interim or temporary bullshit.

Yeah, I know. I received one in 1965. It cost the government/taxpayers $10,000 and took almost a year - and I could NOT see or touch anything classified during that time. They crawled all over my hometown and family tree.

Ah, 1965. That was a great year. I just laid there and people came and fed me. I slept the rest of the time.

There sure are a lot of Democrats leaking secret information with clearances. They need to not only lose their clearances but go to jail

Christie and an ex WH secretary just explained it was not the FBI's fault this guy is working in or was the WH. FBI gathers the evidence and turns it over to WH and lets them make the decision and no they should not have let him work as Secretary to the President because he sees every top secret document before the President.

Says the man that posted this is the Clean Debate Zone.

I posted it in the CDZ to avoid people like you. I failed; your efforts to derail and deflect from this thread and provide an honest response is noted, and always expected.

What kind of name would I have to call you to be equally flame bait-y as "Trumpanzee"?

"I posted it in the CDZ to avoid people like you. I failed; your efforts to derail and deflect from this thread and provide an honest response is noted, and always expected" Proof of this is validated above.

You dislike being labeled? Tough shit, maybe if you were educated enough, smart enough and cordial you might not be so labeled. I give what I get, and too many of supporters of Trump never consider consequences, and when faced with a response that does not confirm your biases, you & others default to logical fallacies, vulgarities and the funny button.

Thus, with an apology to all chimps, you and others who can't face realty, are properly labeled. I admit, calling you a Trumpanzee, and others, is childish. But sometimes it necessary and sufficient to drop to their/your levl.

Why is that?
View attachment 175915

Geeezus, hate much? I've never ever seen anything like the craziness that's going right now. The "Party's" are going out of their way t keep everything stirred up and you (both sides) are just letting them do it. It's all just a stupid fucking game to them.

For those with an open mind, and a clear sense of reality, please respond to the seminal question, i.e. why is HRC guilty, when the investigation did not find Mens rea, and Trump is excused, when the evidence proves his inner circle and family have access to classified material.

Does Trump know he shouldn't share classified material unless the person(s) has been fully vetted, or is he too inexperienced to know?
Typical "If you don't believe the way I do you must be closed minded." Here are the facts anyone that has access to the President goes through a vetting process the same for advisors this is how it works.

Clinton knowingly sent classified material over an unsecured server, there is no denying it. I've seen people jailed for the very same shit. I've seen people lose security clearances over a bad credit score.

Post the classified e-mails.
Right after you post the classified material Trump supposedly shared.

By the way.
22 Clinton Emails Deemed Too Classified to Be Made Public

Because they have security clearances dumbass.

And Clinton not only was committing felonies regarding dissemination of classified intel, she was selling it, and also engaging in insider trading.

There is nothing she wasn’t willing to sell.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back