OMG, I miss the good old days! I'm no lunatic liberal but this is what we need....

Yeah Grampa is drunk. Blow me

The Republicans finally have the candidate and behavior that right wing radio and fox have been demanding for years. I never heard you complain about those demands before. Why aren't you proud to finally get what you wanted? An honorable person would have never supported and encouraged the hysterics and lies that caused this.

• Banned

The Republicans finally have the candidate and behavior that right wing radio and fox have been demanding for years. I never heard you complain about those demands before. Why aren't you proud to finally get what you wanted? An honorable person would have never supported and encouraged the hysterics and lies that caused this.

How sad is your life? I'm am trolling and off topic so far I might as well be on Saturn but YOU found a way to be a DICK.

Congrats, you win

How sad is your life? I'm am trolling and off topic so far I might as well be on Saturn but YOU found a way to be a DICK.

Congrats, you win

I'm not the dick. I didn't encourage the mob by supporting all those lying accusations.

• Banned

Congrats, you win

I'm not the dick. I didn't encourage the mob by supporting all those lying accusations.

You are definitely the dick.

Forum List

Back