OMG!!! "I'm not braggadocious."

You know, while I found that comment to be shocking and kinda funny in a sad way, that isn't what disturbed me about his speech today.

Today, he was bad mouthing Pelosi and Schumer for not doing what he wanted them to, and someone out in the crowd shouted out "treason".

Trump then said, yeah, why not, we can call it treason.

Apparently neither Trump nor his supporters understand what treason actually is.
Apparently u don’t understand what trolling is

Today, at a speech in Ohio, Trump had the temerity to say, "I'm not braggadocious."
  • Who the hell does he think believes that?
  • Does anyone actually believe that?
  • Does Trump even believe it?
If Trump believes that, there's no way he's not lost his mind! If Trump truly believes that, folks who thought Trump suffers from NPD can now move straight to concluding he's got dementia or insanity. Hell, NPD would , in comparison, be a blessing in disguise!

I listened to him.
There was no braggadocios.
He asked if they liked his tax plan.
He then said, it really wasn't his and then named the guy who did put it together.
The mainstream news has never gotten his humor.
I doubt they ever will. :)
I listened to him.
There was no braggadocios.
rotflmao.gif

You know, while I found that comment to be shocking and kinda funny in a sad way, that isn't what disturbed me about his speech today.

Today, he was bad mouthing Pelosi and Schumer for not doing what he wanted them to, and someone out in the crowd shouted out "treason".

Apparently neither Trump nor his supporters understand what treason actually is.

Trolling isn't acting like a president.

Trolling isn't acting like a president.

That I agree with. For the most part he doesn’t act like a president. He’s done a good job governing though. That matters more. Besides you don’t really care what he says, you’ll criticize him no matter what. Did u care when dozens of democrats falsely accused Trump of treason? No u didn’t, but of course you’re going to hold trump to a different standard.

Today, at a speech in Ohio, Trump had the temerity to say, "I'm not braggadocious."
  • Who the hell does he think believes that?
  • Does anyone actually believe that?
  • Does Trump even believe it?
If Trump believes that, there's no way he's not lost his mind! If Trump truly believes that, folks who thought Trump suffers from NPD can now move straight to concluding he's got dementia or insanity. Hell, NPD would , in comparison, be a blessing in disguise!
The only one proving insanity, is you.

Forum List

Back