OMG..not you to Barr

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
I see Hunter the Hoover suck all this money following Kaamala Kocksuckers running mate.
Easy to se why some of Trump's cult are only allowed to post here and not in the
I see Hunter the Hoover suck all this money following Kaamala Kocksuckers running mate.
Easy to see why most of Trump's cult are not allowed to post comments in the Clean Debate Forum

Easy to se why some of Trump's cult are only allowed to post here and not in the
Easy to see why most of Trump's cult are not allowed to post comments in the Clean Debate Forum
Hell I got a couple threads over there. You ain't on your A game as you usually are. This is discussion eh?

Barr is just another swamp rat. I knew that right away, and considering the fact not one treasonous liberal piece of shit has been prosecuted for their corrupt activity proves it.
Trump put that swamp rat Barr as head of the DOJ. Speaks volumes of your Orange Saviors hiring skills. If you have a problem with Barr, bitch at Trump.
You have always been a fucking idiot on USMB.

Trump seems to think Barr's DOJ was complicit in the rigged election by refusing to open a 'real' investigation of non-existent 'massive voter fraud'. He wants people to know he won in a massive landslide of historical proportions but since the election was rigged, Biden was declared the winner...Trump continues to deny he lost in first post-election interview, says FBI and DOJ 'missing in action' against 'total fraud'

That's what's so entertaining about Rump. He brings his own shovel. All you have to do is sit and watch.

:dig:
:popcorn:

Trump seems to think Barr's DOJ was complicit in the rigged election by refusing to open a 'real' investigation of non-existent 'massive voter fraud'. He wants people to know he won in a massive landslide of historical proportions but since the election was rigged, Biden was declared the winner...Trump continues to deny he lost in first post-election interview, says FBI and DOJ 'missing in action' against 'total fraud'
I see dead people.
I see dead people voting---so I know that there was fraud.

I see dead people.

I see dead people.
Ballot harvesting. Ballot curing. Are we eating the ballots????

I see dead people.
Ballot harvesting. Ballot curing. Are we eating the ballots????
Hey dumb ass. You forgot ballot switching....,ballots through the back door....... Ballots flippin.......Ballots in a river and under the stream to grandmas house we go ...............machines a stoppin in panic. POM you forgot so much dumb dumb.

Forum List

Back