OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery

OMG: Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery
DQd-oU_X0AA0vHG.jpg

In Alabama, the heart of Trump country, many think he's backing the wrong candidate in Senate race

wow, early 18th century! This guy is something else.
Roy Moore is an unAmerican prick.

I'm wondering how in the hell any woman could bring herself to vote for Moore.

And, I'm not talking about his alleged child molestation, I'm talking about the fact that Moore thinks women should stay out of politics period.

And you guys are saying that Moore is a champion of women? Really?

Another lying thread title. He qualified the time period. And it's a time period where the family was the center of one's life. A time of Little House on the Prairie. Tom Sawyer. Little Women.
It eas not a good time to be a woman or a native Americsn or black.

Correction, it’s not a good time to be a Democrat. Everyone else is great, no matter their skin color.
You think the 19th century was great for those groups?

The whole despicable Democrat-manufactured Moore meme, is rapidly falling apart. One accuser just admitted to forging the yearbook inscription attributed to Moore. It's now time to go after Allred and have her disbarred once and for all. Her behavior has been extremely unethical.

So let's see, they have a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor that alleges Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. And somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.' Yeah, this has to be the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history. I hope it comes back around on all who participated in it. That would be real justice.

Last edited:
:lol:

Roy Moore said the last time America was "great" was during "slavery"

Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate under fire for alleged sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s, apparently believes America was a better place at a time when slavery was still legal.

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the few African-Americans in attendance at the rally, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Indeed. "At that time". Not "because of".

Sophomoric propaganda attempt.

I'm sure the slaves felt it was great as well.

Loser.
has anything actually changed? seen the inner cities? would you visit them at night? just asking.

Loser.

The whole despicable Democrat-manufactured Moore meme, is rapidly falling apart. One accuser just admitted to forging the yearbook inscription attributed to Moore. It's now time to go after Allred and have her disbarred once and for all. Her behavior has been extremely unethical.

how many different Trump lemmings are going to repeat this same fucking lie in an hour? Damn, does the GOP have like a blast email with talking points so you hacks know what to post on the forums?

So let's see, the Democrats have a forged yearbook inscription and a rumor that alleges Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago. And somehow that = 'Moore is a Child Rapist.' Yeah, this has to be the most heinous attempted political lynching in US history. I hope it comes back around on all who participated in it. That would be real justice.
There are plenty of other accusers, including the one who was underaged when Moore molested her.

Plus, he misses the days of slavery.

And he thinks women shouldn't run for office, and that you should never vote for a woman.

There's so much about this Neanderthal for you pseudocon tards to love!

The Republican Party is going to carry this indelible shitstain on their reputation for a very long time.

Another lying thread title. He qualified the time period. And it's a time period where the family was the center of one's life. A time of Little House on the Prairie. Tom Sawyer. Little Women.

Correction, it’s not a good time to be a Democrat. Everyone else is great, no matter their skin color.

The odd thing about Moore's remark was that he chose a time period before there ever existed a Republican President.

And that Democrats controlled Alabama.

Clearly Moore thought that the best period of time for families in Alabama was before there was a Republican government- and while Democrats were in charge.

I read the typo in the post wrong. I thought it was talking about now.

The odd thing about Moore's remark was that he chose a time period before there ever existed a Republican President.

Clearly Moore thought that the best period of time for families in Alabama was before there was a Republican government- and while Democrats were in charge.

You guys are so ignorant, I wonder how you have the brainpower to put one foot in front of the other.

The whole despicable Democrat-manufactured Moore meme, is rapidly falling apart. One accuser just admitted to forging the yearbook inscription attributed to Moore. It's now time to go after Allred and have her disbarred once and for all. Her behavior has been extremely unethical..

Ah the Republican Moore Propaganda machine at work.

'Democrat- manufactured'- except of course virtually none of these women were Democrats- most voted for Trump- none received any payments from anyone.

This woman was not one of the original women who came forward- and not one of the original women's stories has been contradicted.

You guys are so ignorant, I wonder how you have the brainpower to put one foot in front of the other.

And by so ignorant you mean "Syriusly just posted some great stuff I can't refute- so I will just insult him- I have nothing else left but insult"

how many different Trump lemmings are going to repeat this same fucking lie in an hour? Damn, does the GOP have like a blast email with talking points so you hacks know what to post on the forums?

The accuser forged the Moore yearbook inscription. It's time to go after her and Allred.

So what do you have at this point?... A forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago? That somehow = 'Moore's a child rapist?'

Yeah, i really do hope this comes back around all of y'all who participated in this awful attempted political lynching. Your accusations against Moore are as low as one can go. It's unforgivable.

When asked earlier this year when England was last great, Moore acknowledged, that the country had a history of disease. Then he answered the question: “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had the Great Plague— they cared for one another. … Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

DQd-oU_X0AA0vHG.jpg

In Alabama, the heart of Trump country, many think he's backing the wrong candidate in Senate race

wow, early 18th century! This guy is something else.
So he NEVER actually said,
'The last time America was great was when we had slavery'...

Surprise, surprise.

Why do snowflakes have to lie...?!
And Trump never said "you can grab 'me by the pussy..."

That too was a lie according to The Donald.

The accuser forged the Moore yearbook inscription. It's time to go after her and Allred.

Great- I think that Moore should sue her- I absolutely think that Moore should sue her.

Doesn't change anything about the original accusers unconnected with Alred.

. A forged yearbook inscription and a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago? That somehow = 'Moore's a child rapist?'.

'a rumor alleging Moore may have hugged a girl 40 years ago? Is 'hug' your euphemism' for when a 32 year old man take the hand of a 14 year old girl and places it on his erection?

And is 'rumor' your euphemism for the woman openly identifying herself and directly accusing him?

When asked earlier this year when Germany was last great, Moore acknowledged, that the country had a history of religious tensions. Then he answered the question: “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though they were gassing Jews— they cared for one another. … their families were strong, their country had a direction.”

Forum List

Back