On it’s first day of leading the House, Republicans………

Vote and Vote and Vote and cannot choose a leader

A simple formality that has been performed for hundreds of years.
But Republican Congressmen can’t put aside their self interest to do what is best for the party.

They can’t lead a party, why should they expect to lead the country?

Look who you chose as a leader. He's a puppet and clown with dementia, and doesn't have a genuine bone in his body beyond perversions. Perhaps that deserved more thought, you think?

Look who you chose as a leader. He's a puppet and clown with dementia, and doesn't have a genuine bone in his body beyond perversions. Perhaps that deserved more thought, you think?

More lies and misinformation

President Biden is getting things done
Republicans can’t perform a simple task like selecting a Speaker

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I know very little about the protocols for electing a Speaker of the House, but......that hasn't stopped me in the past from posing queries.

Such as: Can some Democrat rise up and nominate any other Representative, of either party? Say, Andre' Carson of Indiana's 7th stands before the House and enters Hakeem Jeffries name?

I would think that if he did....Jeffries would have more votes for Speaker than McCarthy has been able to achieve to date. Or any other Republican, for that matter.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I know very little about the protocols for electing a Speaker of the House, but......that hasn't stopped me in the past from posing queries.

Such as: Can some Democrat rise up and nominate any other Representative, of either party? Say, Andre' Carson of Indiana's 7th stands before the House and enters Hakeem Jeffries name?

I would think that if he did....Jeffries would have more votes for Speaker than McCarthy has been able to achieve to date. Or any other Republican, for that matter.
Hakeem Jeffries has been the leading vote getter in all six votes

I sure hope you all enjoyed owning the libs... it is coming back to roost.

I have no problem with it. I wish Congress would engage in these pointless infights and leave us alone, passing nothing.

Our nation would be a lot better off for it.

But Republican Congressmen can’t put aside their self interest to do what is best for the party.

1672925989098.jpeg

Dont worry. They’ll go home, turn on Fox, , fluff their MyPillows, pound some Huckabees best Relaxium, wake up, snort an ounce or two of Balance of Nature, pop a few Prevagens and do it all over.

Forum List

Back