On Line Dating

I think what Sonny Clark is referring to is women that date men, with no interest in them romantically etc. but, only for the monetary side of what they have to offer....

There is nothing wrong with any of this, unless you are USING the person and taking advantage of them. If you are genuinely interested, then lose interest later on, that's just unfortunate.

Can a real woman take over for me. This is getten weird.

Nothing weird about it. If having casual sex is a sign of insecurity and disrespect for your body, it either is true for both men and women or not. If not I want to hear why you think not? Because women can have babies?
What about women that are barren?

Exactly. You said you are a christian right? God says a womans body is a temple. Look it up. Says nothing about men. However we are supposed to respect womenwomen that includes their bodies.

Yes, and I do - but the Bible says we are all to do that, and that sexual immorality is a sin.

But do YOU believe that?
Of course. I master bate but I don't have sex. I respect women. My last girlfriend jumped me twice and I left her.

Nothing weird about it. If having casual sex is a sign of insecurity and disrespect for your body, it either is true for both men and women or not. If not I want to hear why you think not? Because women can have babies?

Exactly. You said you are a christian right? God says a womans body is a temple. Look it up. Says nothing about men. However we are supposed to respect womenwomen that includes their bodies.

Yes, and I do - but the Bible says we are all to do that, and that sexual immorality is a sin.

But do YOU believe that?
Of course. I master bate but I don't have sex. I respect women. My last girlfriend jumped me twice and I left her.

Hmmm okay well, since you have your title as "womanizer" ... it give a different sort of impression... just sayin'

I think what Sonny Clark is referring to is women that date men, with no interest in them romantically etc. but, only for the monetary side of what they have to offer....

There is nothing wrong with any of this, unless you are USING the person and taking advantage of them. If you are genuinely interested, then lose interest later on, that's just unfortunate.

Well, most men I think are fully aware of when they are being used and don't mind. :biggrin: In a lot of these cases, these men would never be able to attain such women without the money. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are nice guys that are being used. A lot of these guys know the deal and, to be honest, I'm sure that many o them are not such very nice people themselves.

I never said anything about child molestation. You obviously have me confused with someone else.

Well, if you read the quoted post, Bonzi said "unfortunately many people use their looks to take advantage of people, or to get other things (like favors, money, merchandise etc.) - and it's not exclusive to females. To me those people are the lowest life forms (other than child molesters)." You agreed with these statements and said as much. You also said that you knew of some stories. This is what I'm referring to.
Yes, I have heard many stories where a very nice looking man or woman has used their looks to get money, homes, cars, vacations, jewelry, etc.. It's not uncommon. It happens, it's real , and both men and women know how to use looks to attract the opposite sex. And, in some cases, they take unfair advantage of the looks they've been blessed with.

How do they take unfair advantage is what I'm interested in. Are you saying that because a person is good-looking, they FORCE another person to do nice things for them? Or is it that the other person has a crush or whatever and would do these things even if the attractive looking person came right out and said that she (or he) was not interested? Do you realize that gift buying, etc., is a part of the "wooing" process? Yes, some men actually like to buy a woman they find attractive gifts and things. So, if you could clarify and perhaps give an example of what you are referring to, that would be great.

My sister is like that. Used men all the time. Went through a lot if them. Never screwed. So proud of her..

Oh, so it's okay to use your looks to take advantage of people, as long as you don't have sex? I'm beginning to feel that you don't believe any of this either way - you just like to "play games" (which is cool...)

Let me put it together for you. Men deserve to be taken advantage of. Men in their 20 s

But do YOU believe that?

Hmmm okay well, since you have your title as "womanizer" ... it give a different sort of impression... just sayin'

I know women and I know men. Women have it rough in today's society..

Well, if you read the quoted post, Bonzi said "unfortunately many people use their looks to take advantage of people, or to get other things (like favors, money, merchandise etc.) - and it's not exclusive to females. To me those people are the lowest life forms (other than child molesters)." You agreed with these statements and said as much. You also said that you knew of some stories. This is what I'm referring to.
Yes, I have heard many stories where a very nice looking man or woman has used their looks to get money, homes, cars, vacations, jewelry, etc.. It's not uncommon. It happens, it's real , and both men and women know how to use looks to attract the opposite sex. And, in some cases, they take unfair advantage of the looks they've been blessed with.

How do they take unfair advantage is what I'm interested in. Are you saying that because a person is good-looking, they FORCE another person to do nice things for them? Or is it that the other person has a crush or whatever and would do these things even if the attractive looking person came right out and said that she (or he) was not interested? Do you realize that gift buying, etc., is a part of the "wooing" process? Yes, some men actually like to buy a woman they find attractive gifts and things. So, if you could clarify and perhaps give an example of what you are referring to, that would be great.

My sister is like that. Used men all the time. Went through a lot if them. Never screwed. So proud of her..

Oh, so it's okay to use your looks to take advantage of people, as long as you don't have sex? I'm beginning to feel that you don't believe any of this either way - you just like to "play games" (which is cool...)

Let me put it together for you. Men deserve to be taken advantage of. Men in their 20 s

I don't think that's the case at all. The thing is, men and women sometimes use each other for their own purposes, being fully aware of what is happening. I mean, after all, we are talking about adults here, not teenagers.

Well, most men I think are fully aware of when they are being used and don't mind. :biggrin: In a lot of these cases, these men would never be able to attain such women without the money. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are nice guys that are being used. A lot of these guys know the deal and, to be honest, I'm sure that many o them are not such very nice people themselves.

There you go. Nailed it.

I don't think that's the case at all. The thing is, men and women sometimes use each other for their own purposes, being fully aware of what is happening. I mean, after all, we are talking about adults here, not teenagers.

Men are teenagers unless they can show respect. Money doesn't but respect and it doesn't give it.

We're all different and have different concepts of dating, relationships, right, wrong etc.

Being wooed and having money spent on me never did anything for me personally (but there is NOTHING WRONG with this... most women enjoy it) - so it's hard for me to comment. In a dating experience, the person and whether they are attractive to me, interesting and fun to be with is pretty much all that matters (but that's just me... I don't judge others that feel differently) - we could sit on a park bench eating $1 McDonald's ice cream cones, and, would prefer that with a man that totally engaged me vs. a rich guy that would take me out in a Limo to the most expensive restaurant, who I thought was not interesting etc.

Men are teenagers unless they can show respect. Money doesn't but respect and it doesn't give it.
It can make it totally irrelevant though!!

; - )

It can make it totally irrelevant though!!

; - )

Lol!! Holy shit I haven't laughed like that just pissed myself. You got a point.

So, men deserve to be taken advantage of - since they should know better.
True of women also.

We're all different and have different concepts of dating, relationships, right, wrong etc.

Being wooed and having money spent on me never did anything for me personally (but there is NOTHING WRONG with this... most women enjoy it) - so it's hard for me to comment. In a dating experience, the person and whether they are attractive to me, interesting and fun to be with is pretty much all that matters (but that's just me... I don't judge others that feel differently) - we could sit on a park bench eating $1 McDonald's ice cream cones, and, would prefer that with a man that totally engaged me vs. a rich guy that would take me out in a Limo to the most expensive restaurant, who I thought was not interesting etc.

I agree 100%. :) However, when you are looking for a relationship, a man who has his financial situation at least stabilized is a good thing. Let's not forget either that I am an "older woman" at 37, so the things I'm looking for are going to be a little different than a person who is in her 20s. I certainly don't think there is anything wrong with a woman my age looking for a man with financial stability and even a little more. Of course, I would have to like the person too though! Maybe I expect too much? :D

I agree 100%. :) However, when you are looking for a relationship, a man who has his financial situation at least stabilized is a good thing. Let's not forget either that I am an "older woman" at 37, so the things I'm looking for are going to be a little different than a person who is in her 20s. I certainly don't think there is anything wrong with a woman my age looking for a man with financial stability and even a little more. Of course, I would have to like the person too though! Maybe I expect too much? :D

I have financial wealth. We seem to always be together on the issues chrisl

You must have missed the part where I said I have to "like the person too though!" :lol:

So, men deserve to be taken advantage of - since they should know better.
True of women also.
Men are too stupid to know better and they wouldn't care anyways..

Oh please! They are not! Stop trying to make it sound as if men are "innocent victims" of women. :rolleyes-41: Using women for sex isn't any more "respectful."
Read! Men aren't men till 30 s they are the problem. My gender is a disgrace to today's society. Understand now?

You must have missed the part where I said I have to "like the person too though!" :lol:
Read last post and say that again

Forum List

Back