On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

Yellow lives matter too :booze:

tumblr_nu3cj2MMWQ1sj3omto3_1280.jpg

Oh lets see the actual post- shall we- Koshergrl in all her American hating glory.

View attachment 56460
American hating how? explain to us.

Note how she calls Americans traitors- for the serious crime of disagreeing with her.

And she has already stated- she hates traitors.

upload_2015-12-7_14-29-49-png.56460
it's a free country right? Or are you trying to take that right away from her?

LOL- silly Conservative- thinking that freedom of speech equates to freedom from criticism.
not at all, you seem to be demanding little libturd on something that is her right to do. So not sure what you're trying to achieve with your tactic of baiting into some absurd discussion to get off on. Just saying.

Just saying you seem to be confused about the difference of freedom of speech and freedom from criticism.

Koshergrl says stupid hateful stuff and I point out her stupid hateful stuff. I really don't care that you are offended by her stupidity being pointed out.

Of course I don't think that. I see the troll choo-choo is chugging right along..you and oglim make a snazzy couple.

"Hey Koshergrl, the bombers of Pearl Harbor weren't kamikazes."
"Traitor!"

Oh lets see the actual post- shall we- Koshergrl in all her American hating glory.

View attachment 56460

Note how she calls Americans traitors- for the serious crime of disagreeing with her.

I do hate traitors.

But that post doesn't show me saying that, nor does it say I think people who disagree with me are traitors.

trolltrain.jpg

So it was merely coincidence that you found those disagreeing with you to be traitors?

If it wasn't for disagreeing with you what specific thig did they do that you call them traitors?

Yet it was done by the Democrat icon FDR.

Yep- and in this thread today- the only ones defending internment are today's Conservatives.

Apparently they are able to find something they agreed with FDR on.
I highly doubt anyone here is seriously supporting rounding up law abiding American Muslim citizens locking them up without cause as FDR did with Japanese Americans. If anyone ever did want to the time to try it would have been after 9-11 when 3000 Americans were killed not after San Bernardino when 14 were killed.
Only the libturds can make this stuff up. Funny stuff. They feel the refugees are American citizens I supposed, they'd have to answer that one.

Only the mind of an idiot conservative would find 'refugee' in this statement

I highly doubt anyone here is seriously supporting rounding up law abiding American Muslim citizens locking them up without cause as FDR did with Japanese Americans. If anyone ever did want to the time to try it would have been after 9-11 when 3000 Americans were killed not after San Bernardino when 14 were killed.

Except it's not "without cause". There's plenty of good cause. The Islamic state has declared was on America, and muslims are a huge security risk.

Yeah- that is a good Fascist mindset.

There are roughly 2 million American Muslims.

If they were a huge security risk there would be 2 million murders a day.

ISIS has declared war on all non-believers- the vast majority of ISIS victims are- and will continue to be Muslims.

But you want to be terrified.

Of course I don't think that. I see the troll choo-choo is chugging right along..you and oglim make a snazzy couple.

"Hey Koshergrl, the bombers of Pearl Harbor weren't kamikazes."
"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

I do hate traitors.

But that post doesn't show me saying that, nor does it say I think people who disagree with me are traitors.

trolltrain.jpg

1. you hate traitors
  2. you post a stupid post
  3. people point out what a stupid post it was
  4. you call them traitors.
  5. what a good little fascist you are.

Who gained great honor and prestige for killing white devils.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

You are truly short yellow bus special as can be!

Also with your way of thinking then you would be alright with dropping a Nuclear bomb on Syria no matter if it kills innocent people in countries like Israel, right?

I swear your mind is what terrorists love, and the lack of it I mean!

Drop pamphlets first. Give the Christians a chance to clear out.

What about the Jewish Population in the region or other religions in the regions?

Just Christian's and screw the other innocent people in the region?

You are mentally ill to say the least!

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......
I think it's fair to say that blacks are very, very unhappy nowadays, even while attending Ivy League colleges that better qualified white students couldn't get into because their seat was taken by a less qualified black person.

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......
I think it's fair to say that blacks are very, very unhappy nowadays, even while attending Ivy League colleges that better qualified white students couldn't get into because their seat was taken by a less qualified black person.

Yeah, Nothing pisses me off more than an unhappy black person from the ghetto playing lacrosse for Harvard....

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Yes the war that FDR lied the US into...
FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US
FDR locked up Japanese Americans to vet them through a loyalty test..

Something the far left is against today..
Kosh, you are one slimy liar. What nation did FDR attack that did not attack us? And today, all state that the branding of all Americans of Japanese ancestry was not only a mistake, but unconstitutional.

But to continue on the line of thought that we attacked a nation that did not attack the US, if you are speaking of Germany, Germany declared war on us, we did not declare war on them.

Germany declares war on the United States - Dec 11, 1941 - HISTORY.com

On this day, Adolf Hitler declares war on the United States, bringing America, which had been neutral, into the European conflict.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor surprised even Germany. Although Hitler had made an oral agreement with his Axis partner Japan that Germany would join a war against the United States, he was uncertain as to how the war would be engaged. Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor answered that question. On December 8, Japanese Ambassador Oshima went to German Foreign Minister von Ribbentrop to nail the Germans down on a formal declaration of war against America. Von Ribbentrop stalled for time; he knew that Germany was under no obligation to do this under the terms of the Tripartite Pact, which promised help if Japan was attacked, but not if Japan was the aggressor. Von Ribbentrop feared that the addition of another antagonist, the United States, would overwhelm the German war effort.

But Hitler thought otherwise. He was convinced that the United States would soon beat him to the punch and declare war on Germany. The U.S. Navy was already attacking German U-boats, and Hitler despised Roosevelt for his repeated verbal attacks against his Nazi ideology. He also believed that Japan was much stronger than it was, that once it had defeated the United States, it would turn and help Germany defeat Russia. So at 3:30 p.m. (Berlin time) on December 11, the German charge d’affaires in Washington handed American Secretary of State Cordell Hull a copy of the declaration of war.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Kosh, you are one slimy liar. What nation did FDR attack that did not attack us? And today, all state that the branding of all Americans of Japanese ancestry was not only a mistake, but unconstitutional.

But to continue on the line of thought that we attacked a nation that did not attack the US, if you are speaking of Germany, Germany declared war on us, we did not declare war on them.

On this day, Adolf Hitler declares war on the United States, bringing America, which had been neutral, into the European conflict.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor surprised even Germany. Although Hitler had made an oral agreement with his Axis partner Japan that Germany would join a war against the United States, he was uncertain as to how the war would be engaged. Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor answered that question. On December 8, Japanese Ambassador Oshima went to German Foreign Minister von Ribbentrop to nail the Germans down on a formal declaration of war against America. Von Ribbentrop stalled for time; he knew that Germany was under no obligation to do this under the terms of the Tripartite Pact, which promised help if Japan was attacked, but not if Japan was the aggressor. Von Ribbentrop feared that the addition of another antagonist, the United States, would overwhelm the German war effort.

But Hitler thought otherwise. He was convinced that the United States would soon beat him to the punch and declare war on Germany. The U.S. Navy was already attacking German U-boats, and Hitler despised Roosevelt for his repeated verbal attacks against his Nazi ideology. He also believed that Japan was much stronger than it was, that once it had defeated the United States, it would turn and help Germany defeat Russia. So at 3:30 p.m. (Berlin time) on December 11, the German charge d’affaires in Washington handed American Secretary of State Cordell Hull a copy of the declaration of war.

Yes and that was a reason to invade another country that did not attack the US?

The far left would not let that fly today, certainly not back then..

But hey Bin Laden declared war on the US in 1996, attack the US and it's allies and Clinton did nothing!

So you see how that old argument does not hold water in todays far left world?

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Germany declared war on the US.

And stop using the word "vet". It makes you sound like a moron.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

The far left would not let that fly today, certainly not back then..

But hey Bin Laden declared war on the US in 1996, attack the US and it's allies and Clinton did nothing!

So you see how that old argument does not hold water in todays far left world?

Your guy had 8 years yet the perpetuators of that attack still remain in Saudi Arabia.

LOL- still convinced- and bitter- that you didn't get into Harvard because a black person took your place?

How sad.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Wait- are you speaking of when the United States invaded Iraq now?

Japan attacked the United States- and so did Germany.

You might have an actual argument about the United States invading poor Italy- which had done nothing more than declare war on the United States and be Germany lapdog.

Forum List

Back