On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
well, not to be disrespectful to someone who served, why do you supposed we celebrate it? To perhaps thank the families of those who died and again pray for those who gave their lives. It is RESPECT, I is a memorial day for those victims. you libturds make no frkn sense.

Guess what, people died during the Vietnam war and the Korean war also and never do we pay as much attention to those veterans. I think we focus on WWII because its really the only war, were this country was truly united. I will also like to remind you that most of our vets during that era are dead...just sayin.

Some of us do, and always have, paid lots of attention to veterans of Viet Nam and Korea, not that that has a shit bit to do with remembering Pearl Harbor.

I think this is apropos in our current situation:

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
Do you consider those veterans traitors? Do you hate that they served a country you despise?
:eusa_eh:
They served the united states, a country you despise and swore to protect the constitution, a document you abhor

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
well, not to be disrespectful to someone who served, why do you supposed we celebrate it? To perhaps thank the families of those who died and again pray for those who gave their lives. It is RESPECT, I is a memorial day for those victims. you libturds make no frkn sense.

Guess what, people died during the Vietnam war and the Korean war also and never do we pay as much attention to those veterans. I think we focus on WWII because its really the only war, were this country was truly united. I will also like to remind you that most of our vets during that era are dead...just sayin.

Some of us do, and always have, paid lots of attention to veterans of Viet Nam and Korea, not that that has a shit bit to do with remembering Pearl Harbor.

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

I've been on these threads a full year and never saw one damn thread about Vietnam vets, not one...I challenge you to prove me wrong....

Good grief.

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
Do you consider those veterans traitors? Do you hate that they served a country you despise?
Tell you what, fool....you answer this question and I'll respond to your non sense...why do why men, strap up and go on mass shooting sprees and why do white women leave wm for black guys?????

God you are as bad as Koshergrl.

Yes...Japan's forces were fanatical and at times suicidal for victory. The US President (a Democrat) rounded up Japanese Americans. Most were innocent. Some were spies. We couldn't risk it apparently. And when it seemed we had little choice left....we nuked the bastards and broke their souls.

Total War. Just like Sherman did to break the Confederacy.

What will break radical Islam's will to fight?

You just summed up why the US and partners will NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM......The only thing that stopped the Japanese was the Atomic Bomb....otherwise, we'd still be fighting these people today. When you have enemies who are willing to kill themselves in the battle of war, you can not win with that type of thinking. You got women and children who are blowing themselves up for a cause that is bigger than anything we can imagine. And unless nations are willing to enact nuclear war against these people, expect this war to last til infamy!!
you still defecating on the veterans?

As a vet myself, no I am not...I am simply keeping with reality, unlike some of you morons here. Oh, and rarely am I wrong,...just sayin
sir, again, no disrespect, but you don't get it or else you would not have posted that. just saying.

tigerred is just living out the last remnant of her life in a va hospital, doped up as her liver gasps its last. She isn't coherent generally speaking.

WOW, but Gordon, how did you know?:dance:

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

I've been on these threads a full year and never saw one damn thread about Vietnam vets, not one...I challenge you to prove me wrong....

Good grief.

upload_2015-12-7_16-36-13.jpeg
charlie is that you?

You just summed up why the US and partners will NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM......The only thing that stopped the Japanese was the Atomic Bomb....otherwise, we'd still be fighting these people today. When you have enemies who are willing to kill themselves in the battle of war, you can not win with that type of thinking. You got women and children who are blowing themselves up for a cause that is bigger than anything we can imagine. And unless nations are willing to enact nuclear war against these people, expect this war to last til infamy!!

As a vet myself, no I am not...I am simply keeping with reality, unlike some of you morons here. Oh, and rarely am I wrong,...just sayin
sir, again, no disrespect, but you don't get it or else you would not have posted that. just saying.

tigerred is just living out the last remnant of her life in a va hospital, doped up as her liver gasps its last. She isn't coherent generally speaking.

If that is the case, that would explain her- what explains your hatred of Americans?
I love Americans. Well, I love the Americans who aren't traitors.

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
Tell you what, fool....you answer this question and I'll respond to your non sense...why do why men, strap up and go on mass shooting sprees and why do white women leave wm for black guys?????

God you are as bad as Koshergrl.

Just what I expected....
upload_2015-12-7_16-37-32.png

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
They served the united states, a country you despise and swore to protect the constitution, a document you abhor
you got it backwards, but that's what libturds do.

If that is the case, that would explain her- what explains your hatred of Americans?

:cuckoo:

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But you think all Americans are traitors- well any American who doesn't agree with you.

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
Koshergrl considers those that disagree with her to be traitors and deserving of death. She hates the people of our nation and the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution. Hell, in this thread she called people traitors just for pointing out that the Japanese bombers at pearl harbor were not kamikazes

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
Koshergrl considers those that disagree with her to be traitors and deserving of death. She hates the people of our nation and the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution. Hell, in this thread she called people traitors just for pointing out that the Japanese bombers at pearl harbor were not kamikazes

Not at all.

Oglim is a liar and a troll, who follows me from thread to thread to repeat this silliness. Just ignore him like I do when you get bored.

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

holy crap dude, you don't get it and you're a vet. sad. Someone of your veteran friends needs to educate you on why we celebrate Pearl Harbor. Wow, i feel sorry for you.
Nobody celebrates the bombing of pearl harbor

And?

Not at all.

Oglim is a liar and a troll, who follows me from thread to thread to repeat this silliness. Just ignore him like I do when you get bored.
And yet you keep proving me right by calling those that don't agree with you traitors.

Not at all.

And yet you keep proving me right by calling those that don't agree with you traitors.

LOL, give em hell

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

Who gained great honor and prestige for killing white devils.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
OUCH! I don't think this thread is going the way you were hoping it was going to go.

But then again, there is still hope for you seeing as how most nutters don't care about facts and will probably climb on board and move this in the direction you were hoping it was going to go. However, you may have to nudge them a bit and give them a few blatant hints to get the thread to where you wanted it to go.

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

Liberals like me, who are certainly not "pro jihadist" DO want you to remember WWII and the stupid things we did...

Internment of Japanese Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But you think all Americans are traitors- well any American who doesn't agree with you.

Of course I don't think that. I see the troll choo-choo is chugging right along..you and oglim make a snazzy couple.

We treated our loyal Japanese citizens like they were fanatical suicide bombers and imprisoned 100,000 out of fear

Sounds like todays Republicans
Yet it was done by the Democrat icon FDR.

Yep- and in this thread today- the only ones defending internment are today's Conservatives.

Apparently they are able to find something they agreed with FDR on.

Forum List

Back