On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

sir, again, no disrespect, but you don't get it or else you would not have posted that. just saying.

tigerred is just living out the last remnant of her life in a va hospital, doped up as her liver gasps its last. She isn't coherent generally speaking.

If that is the case, that would explain her- what explains your hatred of Americans?
I love Americans. Well, I love the Americans who aren't traitors.

But you think all Americans are traitors- well any American who doesn't agree with you.

Of course I don't think that. I see the troll choo-choo is chugging right along..you and oglim make a snazzy couple.

"Hey Koshergrl, the bombers of Pearl Harbor weren't kamikazes."
"Traitor!"

sir, again, no disrespect, but you don't get it or else you would not have posted that. just saying.

tigerred is just living out the last remnant of her life in a va hospital, doped up as her liver gasps its last. She isn't coherent generally speaking.

If that is the case, that would explain her- what explains your hatred of Americans?

But you think all Americans are traitors- well any American who doesn't agree with you.

Of course I don't think that. I see the troll choo-choo is chugging right along..you and oglim make a snazzy couple.
]

Clearly you see trains like that everywhere- all filled with traitors....

"Traitor!"

Oh lets see the actual post- shall we- Koshergrl in all her American hating glory.

upload_2015-12-7_14-29-49.png

Who gained great honor and prestige for killing white devils.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

You are truly short yellow bus special as can be!

Also with your way of thinking then you would be alright with dropping a Nuclear bomb on Syria no matter if it kills innocent people in countries like Israel, right?

I swear your mind is what terrorists love, and the lack of it I mean!

We treated our loyal Japanese citizens like they were fanatical suicide bombers and imprisoned 100,000 out of fear

Sounds like todays Republicans
Yet it was done by the Democrat icon FDR.

Yep- and in this thread today- the only ones defending internment are today's Conservatives.

Apparently they are able to find something they agreed with FDR on.
I highly doubt anyone here is seriously supporting rounding up law abiding American Muslim citizens locking them up without cause as FDR did with Japanese Americans. If anyone ever did want to the time to try it would have been after 9-11 when 3000 Americans were killed not after San Bernardino when 14 were killed.

"Traitor!"

Oh lets see the actual post- shall we- Koshergrl in all her American hating glory.

View attachment 56460

American hating how? explain to us.

We treated our loyal Japanese citizens like they were fanatical suicide bombers and imprisoned 100,000 out of fear

Yep- and in this thread today- the only ones defending internment are today's Conservatives.

I highly doubt anyone here is seriously supporting rounding up law abiding American Muslim citizens locking them up without cause as FDR did with Japanese Americans. If anyone ever did want to the time to try it would have been after 9-11 when 3000 Americans were killed not after San Bernardino when 14 were killed.
Only the libturds can make this stuff up. Funny stuff. They feel the refugees are American citizens I supposed, they'd have to answer that one.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Also with your way of thinking then you would be alright with dropping a Nuclear bomb on Syria no matter if it kills innocent people in countries like Israel, right?

why not?

"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

Note how she calls Americans traitors- for the serious crime of disagreeing with her.

And she has already stated- she hates traitors.

upload_2015-12-7_14-29-49-png.56460

"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

Note how she calls Americans traitors- for the serious crime of disagreeing with her.

it's a free country right? Or are you trying to take that right away from her?

Only the libturds can make this stuff up. Funny stuff. They feel the refugees are American citizens I supposed, they'd have to answer that one.

Only the mind of an idiot conservative would find 'refugee' in this statement

"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

LOL- silly Conservative- thinking that freedom of speech equates to freedom from criticism.

"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

LOL- silly Conservative- thinking that freedom of speech equates to freedom from criticism.
not at all, you seem to be demanding little libturd on something that is her right to do. So not sure what you're trying to achieve with your tactic of baiting into some absurd discussion to get off on. Just saying.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Drop pamphlets first. Give the Christians a chance to clear out.

Only the mind of an idiot conservative would find 'refugee' in this statement

Except it's not "without cause". There's plenty of good cause. The Islamic state has declared was on America, and muslims are a huge security risk.

"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

I do hate traitors.

But that post doesn't show me saying that, nor does it say I think people who disagree with me are traitors.

trolltrain.jpg

I am a firm believer that anyone who commits suicide while attacking America should be immediately shot!

Oglim and syriously are tag teaming and think they're cool, lol.

"Traitor!"

View attachment 56460

Not just hates, wants them killed

Forum List

Back