On Second thought..Miley Cyrus.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Wow.

A very good song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8]Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball - YouTube[/ame]

She should have done this at the VMAs..

:eek:

She fell under your spell. All the way down to her knees. It's what they learn in the trailer park. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of..........

She fell under your spell. All the way down to her knees. It's what they learn in the trailer park. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of..........

Ah, more self-loathing from a guilt-ridden honky.

Seek help.

her dad is a famous musician, she grew up wealthy, not in a trailer park :cuckoo:

miley-cyrus-looking-way-too-sexy-540x295.jpg

Boom son

If she keeps getting great songs, she will do very well. She is using the shock effect advantageously even if many do not like it.

Can't you just try to be heterosexual for a moment?

If she keeps getting great songs, she will do very well. She is using the shock effect advantageously even if many do not like it.

That VMA thing was awkward and vulgar.

And the pairing of artists was weird.

If I was her manager, I'd of told her to go with this song and had her paired with Gwen Stefani and Pink.

Ohhh...Boohoo...pity me while a sing a song that I couldn't possibly know anything about or ever experience. Nevermind that I am another wannabe Rock Star who will do anything including exposing myself and shave my head to stay in the limelight.
Boo hoooo....Daddy must be real proud of his daughter exposing herself to sell records.
What a gal!

Last edited:
Ohhh...Boohoo...pity me while a sing a song that I couldn't possibly know anything about or ever experience. Nevermind that I am another wannabe Rock Star who will do anything including exposing myself and shave my head to stay in the limelight.
Boo hoooo....Daddy must be real proud of his daughter exposing herself to sell records.
What a gal!

She's on SNL this week.

Must be doing something right.

And yeah, it's a song she more than likely didn't write, but she does do it very well. Great vocal chops.

What a gal!

She's on SNL this week.

And yeah, it's a song she more than likely didn't write, but she does do it very well. Great vocal chops.

A lot of people have vocal chops.
She can definitely sing. But shaving her head and exposing herself to grab attention? Bad form.

What a gal!

She's on SNL this week.

A lot of people have vocal chops.
She can definitely sing. But shaving her head and exposing herself to grab attention? Bad form.

Well we aren't talking about all those other people with great vocal chops.

And while I think what she's done is vulgar and awkward, it's really not all that different than David Lee Roth doing his schtick back in the day or even Ted Nugent in a loin cloth.

Ok this answers the question of was she drunk during her VMA performance? No she's a slut to inanimate objects all the time. Daddy must be so proud of his little whore.

What a gal!

She's on SNL this week.

Written by a dude from Canada named Stephan Maccio.

Forum List

Back