On the GOP

I find it so funny that so many of the self proclaimed Independents blast Obama and Democrats and defend Republicans policies. It is telling that those who claim to eschew both parties are so in line with the Republican Party are embarrassed to call themselves Republicans, then call moderate Republicans RINO's.

oh brother..and we find it HILARIOUS you proclaim not to be a Democrat yet you sit here daily praising them as if they are the saintly party...go bow down to a picture of them or something....good grief

In nearly every post you make you lie. Why is that?

I have never said, suggested or implied I'm not a registered Democrat. I have said I don't always agree with some Democratic policies or individual Democrats, and in 1980 I voted for John Anderson. Carter had lost the confidence of the American People and as a resident of CA I watched Reagan's 'performance' as Gov. of CA and was appalled.

I don't know if you know but lying so often can be a sign of mental illness.

^ that.

I find it so funny that so many of the self proclaimed Independents blast Obama and Democrats and defend Republicans policies. It is telling that those who claim to eschew both parties are so in line with the Republican Party are embarrassed to call themselves Republicans, then call moderate Republicans RINO's.

oh brother..and we find it HILARIOUS you proclaim not to be a Democrat yet you sit here daily praising them as if they are the saintly party...go bow down to a picture of them or something....good grief

In nearly every post you make you lie. Why is that?

I have never said, suggested or implied I'm not a registered Democrat. I have said I don't always agree with some Democratic policies or individual Democrats, and in 1980 I voted for John Anderson. Carter had lost the confidence of the American People and as a resident of CA I watched Reagan's 'performance' as Gov. of CA and was appalled.

I don't know if you know but lying so often can be a sign of mental illness.

i dont think that is what she is saying Wry.....i have never seen you say how fucked the Democrats can be.....Republicans yes many times....i have seen posters here say something reasonably negative about the Democrats.....but you get on the poster with your old "echo chamber" shit.....i have seen you blame Republicans for the ills of California....while defending the Democrats here like they dont deserve any blame at all....OR you will say their involvement was very minor so it doesn't really matter.....just sayin.....

Here we go again! When people buy into this left/right sham they are only being what the powers that be want them to be. DISTRACTED.

The plight of the GOP is just another show. In fact I will now predict the outcome of all of this. They will win back the white house in 2016 in a land slide. I know this because this dog and pony show has pulled this crap on us over and over again.

We are always led to believe that the candidates hate each other, and each others polices.
When Obama became POTUS all he had to do was to sign some executive orders to undue most of what Bush Jr. did. Did this happen? NO! When Bush Jr. took the white house from Clinton all he had to do was sign some executive orders to undue what he had done. Didn't happen, did it?

It's not meant to happen. They are both following a script of the real men in power to bring about collectivism. They make you think you have a choice, that way you believe you are making some kind of difference. Your not. Until we stand up as Americans against the true rulers of this planet we will continue to be it's slaves.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

I think most voters are kind of stupid regardless of party.

well then whose fault is that?.....i would think for those who were "confused".... if the Mormons are telling you to vote yes on the thing.....and you were for Gay Marriage....that would have been your clue to vote no....:eusa_eh:

But that's really not how it worked.

Folks were so much upset about Gay Marriage (after all, the state already had civil unions) as they were when they were told that their churches would be forced to perform gay marriages and pedophiles would be able to adopt children and all the other lies the Mormons blurted out.

Unfortunately, we don't have a requirement for political ads to be truthful.

here we go again....were you talking to Rocks?.....a health care system does not help you live longer.....it is your lifestyle that does that.....you can have fucking Dr. Crusher and the Enterprise as your clinic....if you dont take care of yourself.....which apparently many Americans dont.....then all that good medicine will go to waste.....the Dr. says quit smoking,you dont.....the Dr. says lose weight,you dont.....the Dr. says,come in for periodic checkups,you dont......so how is the Med System helping you live longer?....

Your doctor says you should lose weight, but the INsurance company says that your Gastic Lap Band is an "elective" surgery they won't pay for.

The Doctor says come in for checkups, but insurance won't cover them.

Yes, insurance is getting a lot smarter on smoking cessation.

Point is, access to health care does improve health care. Every time it's tried.

[

I think most voters are kind of stupid regardless of party.

well then whose fault is that?.....i would think for those who were "confused".... if the Mormons are telling you to vote yes on the thing.....and you were for Gay Marriage....that would have been your clue to vote no....:eusa_eh:

But that's really not how it worked.

Folks were so much upset about Gay Marriage (after all, the state already had civil unions) as they were when they were told that their churches would be forced to perform gay marriages and pedophiles would be able to adopt children and all the other lies the Mormons blurted out.

Unfortunately, we don't have a requirement for political ads to be truthful.

like i said Joe.....if they believed that shit then that says something about them.....OR it may also mean that the Religious Democrat is no different than the Religious Republican....believe what the church tells you no matter how ridiculous it may be....

here we go again....were you talking to Rocks?.....a health care system does not help you live longer.....it is your lifestyle that does that.....you can have fucking Dr. Crusher and the Enterprise as your clinic....if you dont take care of yourself.....which apparently many Americans dont.....then all that good medicine will go to waste.....the Dr. says quit smoking,you dont.....the Dr. says lose weight,you dont.....the Dr. says,come in for periodic checkups,you dont......so how is the Med System helping you live longer?....

Your doctor says you should lose weight, but the INsurance company says that your Gastic Lap Band is an "elective" surgery they won't pay for.

Point is, access to health care does improve health care. Every time it's tried.

Joe if your overweight and even if you get a lapband...its up to you to alter your life style.....the lap band does not do it....you have to......and 90% of the people in this Country who are overweight can lose weight without no lapband.....will they cut down what they are eating on their own?......and real obese people it can be covered.....your Doctor can do that for you......

what Ins co. does not cover routine checkups?....come on Joe.....mine sends me mail telling me its for this or that.....

its still up to you to stop.....

Point is, access to health care does improve health care. Every time it's tried

once you leave the office....you are on your own.....if you dont take care of yourself that visit was worthless....

Okay. Show me the national poll that doesn't.

the last poll you posted flopped, you wanna get back to that or keep running away?

No it didn't. People do not want the ACA repealed, they want it fixed. (Those that even know anything beyond the lies Fox spews about it) A HUGE fix would be getting that public option back in there.

no that not what the poll says, I posted the results of the question for you, do I need to, forget it here ( noting that you didn't even read the poll, you read an article that never was specific enough to post the actual breakdoown) ;

let law take effect 23
change to improve 29
delay and defund 34
try to repeal 8
DK/refused 6

the last poll you posted flopped, you wanna get back to that or keep running away?

No it didn't. People do not want the ACA repealed, they want it fixed. (Those that even know anything beyond the lies Fox spews about it) A HUGE fix would be getting that public option back in there.

no that not what the poll says, I posted the results of the question for you, do I need to, forget it here ( noting that you didn't even read the poll, you read an article that never was specific enough to post the actual breakdoown) ;

let law take effect 23
change to improve 29
delay and defund 34
try to repeal 8
DK/refused 6

You can repeat it as often as you like, but repeal is NOT what a "majority" wants. Close to 20% of the people that don't like the ACA are people like me that don't believe it went far enough.

You're just displaying your ignorance. One small part of the ACA is being delayed one year to allow more time to get all the pieces in place. Our Healthcare system is immensely complicated and its a heavy lift. Why wouldn't you appreciate the flexibility?

one small part?:lol:

OH and tell me, how do you ignore or refuse to enforce a federal statute..?

Does Obama Have the Power to Delay His Mandate?

here-

you don't seem to read what you post-

Does Obama Have the Power to Delay His Mandate?
By Evan Soltas Jul 3, 2013 11:57 AM PT

snip-

This raises the question: Can the administration do that?

It isn't altogether clear it has the statutory authority in the health-care law to waive the requirement. If it doesn't, the move could be challenged in court. In either case, it could set a precedent for a level of executive discretion in the law that the administration probably won't like.

Does Obama Have the Power to Delay His Mandate? - Bloomberg

do you know what the word/term supposition means? for Christ sakes, you post links, don't comment and act as if thats the last word.....read it .

and here- snip-

The more interesting issue is what precedent the decision sets. If the enforcement of the mandate is indeed discretionary, then a future Republican president will be tempted to pull the same trick.

Does Obama Have the Power to Delay His Mandate? - Bloomberg

Or, Maybe, Obama could pull any immigration statutory law too?

let law take effect 23
change to improve 29
delay and defund 34
try to repeal 8
DK/refused 6

You can repeat it as often as you like, but repeal is NOT what a "majority" wants. Close to 20% of the people that don't like the ACA are people like me that don't believe it went far enough.

you have a reading comprehension issue, you are entitled to your own opinion not your own facts.

thats not in the poll, what is IN the Poll YOU posted, is above, making things up that aren't there is called fantasy, I don't see that as an option " not far enough" in the poll .....

last I checked 34 is more than 23 or 29.

Guy, I've known a lot of people who got Lap-Bands, and yes, they DO make a big difference.

Just ask Mike Huckabee and Chris Christie.

Sorry, stop making excuses for the shit Big Insurance ladels out.

Guy, I've known a lot of people who got Lap-Bands, and yes, they DO make a big difference

and it worked because?....could it be they altered their eating habits....how about those who dont Joe?......did it still work for them.....you go to any site about Weight loss Surgery or lap-band and every site will say YOU have to be prepared to change YOUR eating habits.....

The GOP is not dying. There's plenty of stupid to go around for generations to come.

Just look at the Zimmerman trial. These morons are actually cheering over the verdict, which essentially points out to all of us that murder is now state-sanctioned, so long as you make up a real nice story about how afraid you were of the person you killed.

These are small government people we're talking about, but apparently they're okay with the state deciding that it's okay if you are followed, targeted, killed in cold blood and made into being the one who is guilty of your own murder. Government has sanctioned you being murdered and has forgone the whole notion of "personal responsibility". It's totally absurd, but those are Republicans for you nowadays, and even though they don't seem to have what it takes to win general elections anymore, they do just fine in the midterms, when they come out and stand up for the silly shit they stand for, like how we're broke even though we're beginning to start to post budget surpluses again.
OK....So, I imagined what it would be like to be so incomprehensibly and tragically detached from reality you would have to be to believe this, and I suddenly got a craving for a bowl of sugar frosted paint chips in anti-freeze.

Damndest thing. :lol:

Wrong. Lots of people that don't like the ACA don't think it went far enough. 70% supported a public (government) option while this debate was raging. Much of the opposition to the ACA is that there is too much private in our healthcare.

70% supported a public (government) option?

Ahhhhh .... so that's why Nancy Pelosi kept those blue dog democrats in Congress and wouldn't allow them to go back to face their constituents? Of course, makes perfect sense to keep them in Congress until they were all behind this Obamacare mess.

Polls and the Public Option

Most in U.S. want public health option: poll

PublicOptionParty.jpg

Got anything from this decade?

how about that? they pass some Monster government program that is going to cost the people in this country MONEY and their freedoms and it has to be FIXED right out of the gate..

if this isn't a sign competent governing what is? and some ofyou people just sit back and yawn over it...

my gawd we are frikken doomed

Yes, fixed. It's not liberal enough. Too many giveaways to private insurance companies...but that's what you get from Blue Dogs.

It is a total fucking mess because it gives the government way too much power and you think the problem is that it needs more government?

how about that? they pass some Monster government program that is going to cost the people in this country MONEY and their freedoms and it has to be FIXED right out of the gate..

if this isn't a sign competent governing what is? and some ofyou people just sit back and yawn over it...

my gawd we are frikken doomed

Which "Freedoms" are you talking about?

The Freedom to not get medical treatment because you aren't insured?

The Freedom not to be rejected for treatment because a beancounter at your insurance company has declared your breast cancer a pre-existing condition?

Why do you keep lying?

Duh...that was the point. People without insurance could still get their lives saved...by the rest of us. The freeloaders could forgo their insurance and buy a crotch rocket instead...that they would later wrap around a tree so that I got to pay for their lifeflight and emergency care. Great system!

I wouldn't want someone like you or Obama helping save my life...everything to some of you is MONEY..saving the life is just something you USE to put down others who don't NEED insurance and pay for their OWN medical as they become ill..

Except they don't Steph. Most often they go into bankruptcy which is why we pay $10 for an aspirin at the hospital. Our medical bills are so incredibly high because of the people without insurance. We are paying extra to supplement them. (and you, apparently)

That indicates how stupid and ignorant you are. The reason we pay 10 dollars for an aspirin is that Medicare/Medicaid requires complicated billing codes to justify everything. This forces doctors and hospitals to hire more people to do the billing than they have providing actual medical care, and drives up the cost more each year.

Feel free to blame that on insurance companies though.

Duh...that was the point. People without insurance could still get their lives saved...by the rest of us. The freeloaders could forgo their insurance and buy a crotch rocket instead...that they would later wrap around a tree so that I got to pay for their lifeflight and emergency care. Great system!

I wouldn't want someone like you or Obama helping save my life...everything to some of you is MONEY..saving the life is just something you USE to put down others who don't NEED insurance and pay for their OWN medical as they become ill..

It costs money to provide medical care.

So either medical care is a consumer item or it's a public service.

Most of the world treats it as a public service. As a result, they pay less for it, they live longer, less of their babies die in infancy and they aren't wiped out by a medical crisis.

Unlike this country, where 62% of bankruptcies are caused by medical issues.

If it costs money it cannot be a public service.

If they took you without insurance, it was either because your problem was so minor it didn't matter or you leeched off the rest of us at an emergency room.

In your case, I'm thinking the latter.

you so called "caring" liberals are some the most hateful in our country..they took me without insurance because I PAID out of POCKET...
I haven't needed anything more than minor medical, thankfully and can't think of the last YEAR I have went to the EMERGENCY ROOM...and you AND the Seawitch would the LAST fucking people I would want help from and have to think I owed you thanks for ANYTHING

When you do need something more than "minor medical", it will be me and Joe and all the rest of the working stiffs that will pay for you...because that's the system we have. I pay $75 dollars for a handful of gauze so that when you end up with more than "minor medical", you'll be taken care of.

Up until the genius of Obamacare it was possible for me to buy a catastrophic plan that would cover my expenses for major medical problems, those are now illegal, and you get to pay for my coverage, even if you don't want to. For some obscure reason, you want to argue this is a good idea at the same time you are complaining about it.

Forum List

Back